The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Sup man you car has some useless loot back in there! Cool.

DA FUQ.
Don't pick on Jamie, or he'll start a thread on whether he should take his own life.

And using the word douchebag makes you look like an idiot.
Quote from tristancliffe :Don't pick on Jamie, or he'll start a thread on whether he should take his own life.

I would give that a positive response!
Quote from tristancliffe :Don't pick on Jamie, or he'll start a thread on whether he should take his own life.

What planet are you on Tristan?

And using the word douchebag makes you look like an idiot.

by the looks of it, i wouldn't be surprised if his already committed suicide. he must've been reincarnated in some sort of hybrid between a human and a piece of soaked tissue. he seems funny tho. i like funny.
I like how donuts are depicted as if they are as much a public menace as hard drugs and the likes.
Quote from Klutch :this ones even funnier, claiming a japanese video is from adelaide hills..

today tonight / a current affair = the joke of australian media.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l53lbanVn3c

The news are taking this too far....
We have this everywhere in denmark, And a few even got hurt doing it, but not a single thing in the news or newspapers.

The only reason it is so spread out and 'cool to do' is because of ****s like those in the video reporting it.
its nothing new in australia..my mother used to own a holden torana in her 20's, she used to get up to the same shit as me and my friends, but on a MUCH larger scale...it was much more acceptable back then

people would rock up to scarborough beach carpark and do burnouts till the wee hours of the morning..cops didnt care because they werent hurting anyone, most they would do is disperse them if they got a bit roudy.

its not like the deathtoll has rised either.. its just an easy news story.
das golf zwei ist having ze slightly small projekt look on it at the moment.

bought a dyno, picking it up tomorrow...pretty neat.
-
(S14 DRIFT) DELETED by Flame CZE : useless sh**
Quote from Klutch :this ones even funnier, claiming a japanese video is from adelaide hills..

today tonight / a current affair = the joke of australian media.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l53lbanVn3c

police called people and even knocked on a few doors of owners of cars that matched the video trying to find them lol

so many ignorant people here listen to this kind of crap then the our government and police harass anybody in a modded car to make it look like there doing something
Police hassling folks with tuned cars is a waste of public funds. I'm on a motorcycle most of the time and you quickly notice who the safe drivers are when your that vulnerable. Articulated truck drivers and folks with tuned cars are by far the most observant and courteous drivers on the roads here, the most dangerous are cars bringing kids to/from school closely followed by white van man.
now they announced a new low here...upcoming temps -30 C...
but almost no snow in sight...thats gonna suck hard.
ice wherever u look.
Quote from Dennis93 :Nice, do you have anything to run on it?

yeah...customer cars, lol. won't be setup for another month...you don't just drop off a dyno and start using it, although i wish that's how it actually was...
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :now they announced a new low here...upcoming temps -30 C...
but almost no snow in sight...thats gonna suck hard.
ice wherever u look.

I think that you are in the wrong thread unless you are telling us that the news announce your engine temps?
Ok,I'll show off latest half of my cars I had.

My 3rd and the best car I owned so far:

Had to sell it because of some circumctances (has something to do with 115km/h and town streets :shy,after a half year bought this:

(picture taken by a distant friend with a mobile phone and edited with it,it's me by the wheel and my already ex-girlfriend beside,can't see really anyone though)
But then came the big crisis,lost job,had to sell this too...

Both are '92 Generation 1 Eclipses with 2.0 16V non aspirated engines and with the "wrong"-wheel-drive. The black one had some minor visual defects (in picture it's just dirty),but the engine was in really good condition,but the red one... Well,I was lucky to sell it for almost full price...
Unfortunately,I'm car-less for 4 years already.

PS. Yes,idea of my licence name (my 2nd nick name in general) comes from the car - it just gave me a good idea!
Attached images
Eclipse.JPG
Eclipse2.jpg
M3 mirrors are now fitted, one of the standard ones was broken anyway so i figured to get these instead as they look well better than the standard ones.

a few bits on order for it, nothing major, clear side indicators, new bulbs for both inside and outside the car, smd led bulbs for the sidelights, rear numberplate lights and interior lights, and super white H7 bulbs for the headlights, the standard ones are ok i guess, but could do with being a bit better, plus i hate the yellow tinge of standard bulbs, i like the purer bright white light.
Moved from an autotragic BMW X5 into a 5-speed Subaru Impreza. However, I haven't had it for nearly 2 weeks as Subaru is chasing a droning sound on it. They replaced the transmission already but haven't released the car back to me as they don't think it is fixed. Blech...

Subaru 008 by MINIz guy, on Flickr
Seems like a great machine. Where exactly is located in the states?

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG