The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Obviously you take this personally. I bet you use the word swag all of the time. Therefore you are a douchebag. Douchebags don't like being called douchebags, they get all offended and defensive about it.

I never said i didn't like to be called douchebag, neither did i say that i use swag all the time, i just don't see a problem with using the word.

Because such words should not be limited, i understand Jibber's point about these white kids running around calling themselves and friends n*igga and stuff.

But swag isn't really... that violent It's more in situation with new clothes and cars and stuff.. a compliment if you may. IMHO.

Thanks.
We're not debating the meaning of the term, just that people who are trying to live up to expectations they aren't going to, they are just emulating, they are stupid.
Quote from Dennis93 :
i understand Jibber's point about these white kids running around calling themselves and friends n*igga and stuff.

And it's exactly those kids who mainly use the word swag these days. If somebody uses the word, my mind already pictures them in that way... can't help it, sorry.

Anyway... this is really off-topic... and my S2000 still looks the same as last time when i posted a pic of it, so could somebody else just quickly post a pic of their car?
hi
Okay,
I miss that car
I miss my S13 too, it was such a great daily driver.

Such a beautiful car as well.......
Swag
On the subject of morons using stupid words.

Am i the only person that feels like grabbing the nearest object and bludgeoning someone to death when they say "hella" ?
hella swag
brb, flying to leeds.
sorry, couldnt resist
hella fresh swaggah flush

Quote from jibber :Swag is used to describe somebody who is cool, hip, badass, blabla... 2pac had swag, biggie had swag... etc.

Nowadays it's plastic dolls rapping about prada and gucci, white skinned teenagers calling themselves n*ggas, rapping to what sounds like they fell over some toy-keyboard in a toys'r'us store, accidently recorded the noise they made in the process and then called it music. Those people use the word swag.

Maybe it used to be cool, but nowadays people using the word swag are mainly complete douchebags... i agree completely with S14drift regarding this one.

Erm, did I fall and bump my head?

swag noun 1 slang stolen goods. 2 Austral a traveller's pack or rolled bundle of possessions. 3 a a garland of fruit, flowers or foliage that is hung between two points; b a representation of this, eg in plasterwork, as a design on wallpaper or fabric; c fabric that is hung to give this effect, eg at a window. verb (swagged, swagging) 1 intrans to sway or sag. 2 to drape (eg curtain fabric) in swags. 3 Austral (often swag it) to travel around on foot with one's possessions in a bundle.
ETYMOLOGY: 16c.
Quote from Klutch :On the subject of morons using stupid words.

Am i the only person that feels like grabbing the nearest object and bludgeoning someone to death when they say "hella" ?

NO i feel the same way.

"hella cool"
WHAT THE **** ARE YOU SAYING SPEAK ENGLISH YOU ****ING RETARD.

that aint no subaru
Quote from S14 DRIFT :NO i feel the same way.

"hella cool"
WHAT THE **** ARE YOU SAYING SPEAK ENGLISH YOU ****ING RETARD.

hella is just another mutated word for MAD. unless your a corner from the projects, i'd stop trying to figure it out
Thanks Captain Obvious. I know what it means, just like swag but I don't think it's a good word and, just like the word swag, makes you a douchebag.
made a careless judgement on your intelligence by taking a quick glance at your avatar. you don't seem to be as deficient as your face seems. sorry 'lad'
:d
the Demo racer dared to argue with an S2 user!

OMG WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?

#LFSFproblems
Quote from Agniz :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xta7FIBHyU

looks like australian gaycops got nothing better to do...

They have plenty to do.. Here in Sydney (Where that footage is from) there's been shootings every few days between warring drug families, bikies shooting each other every few weeks too. But obviously an air filter sticking out of a bonnet is a much greater danger to society then drive by shootings in suburban streets.

No one here is suprised about the reporter mistaking an evo for a subbie, that show is by far the worst example of journalism on oz tv. They interviewed others that got defected in that bust but they only chose to show the morons as usual. Typical one sided report by them.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Thanks Captain Obvious. I know what it means, just like swag but I don't think it's a good word and, just like the word swag, makes you a douchebag.

And I know what painting your winter wheels to the same colour as your hair means. And guess what? I don't think it's a good thing, and it just makes you look like a douchebag.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Erm, did I fall and bump my head?

swag noun 1 slang stolen goods. 2 Austral a traveller's pack or rolled bundle of possessions. 3 a a garland of fruit, flowers or foliage that is hung between two points; b a representation of this, eg in plasterwork, as a design on wallpaper or fabric; c fabric that is hung to give this effect, eg at a window. verb (swagged, swagging) 1 intrans to sway or sag. 2 to drape (eg curtain fabric) in swags. 3 Austral (often swag it) to travel around on foot with one's possessions in a bundle.
ETYMOLOGY: 16c.

It may have meant something along those lines originally (i thought it was used to describe pirate loot (useless loot = swag), but look up a definition on urban dictionary, and you'll find it's used a little differently nowadays.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG