The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
And then mom turned off your console.
...Right... And we should believe that?

If it's true, then sell it, and share the money here
eat dick.
or two.
PoVo, you're funny, why should I sell it?
Almost forgot - interior pics. I love that sun roof.
Attached images
IMG_4828.jpg
IMG_4831.jpg
Quote from Krauklis :PoVo, you're funny, why should I sell it?

Just a joke.

But come on, 17 and owning a Mercedes? Seriously people will think you're an old thing a.k.a co*k (TopGear style)

I'll be honest, an S500 seems like a very very odd choice of car for someone young... mainly because it's targeted at 54 year old single businessman who want 0 sports appeal.

If its yours, then I will openly admit I am incredbly jealous. If it's yours.
you'll find that's Audi's and not mercs. it used to be BMW=cox cars but now it's Audi. it was in the memo.

Quote from Jakg :I'll be honest, an S500 seems like a very very odd choice of car for someone young... mainly because it's targeted at 54 year old single businessman who want 0 sports appeal.

If its yours, then I will openly admit I am incredbly jealous. If it's yours.

that's rich coming from someone who owns a MG/Rover 75 at the age of ~19.
Quote from PoVo :But come on, 17 and owning a Mercedes? Seriously people will think you're an old thing a.k.a co*k (TopGear style)

Come to Riga and see the cars which are standing at parking lots in front of highschools/universities. About each third car is from luxury class there.
Quote from dadge :
that's rich coming from someone who owns a MG/Rover 75 at the age of ~19.

You know a personal attack for every post I make gets old pretty quickly.
Congrats on owning the ugliest Merc ever made. Seriously dude... Oh and it's automatic, LOL!
Quote from Jakg :You know a personal attack for every post I make gets old pretty quickly.

that wasn't a personal attack. do you own the mg/rover? yes. did you say that the merc seemed a bit odd for a 17 year old to own? yes. do i think you're in the very same boat? yes. did i insult you? no. no need to hit the defensive mate. just letting you know that you're also driving a car aimed at the 50+ age.
was it because i said you're in the same boat? would you feel it was a personal attack if someone else said it?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Congrats on owning the ugliest Merc ever made. Seriously dude... Oh and it's automatic, LOL!

Yet he has one and you dont.

I know which one I would rather be.

Congrats if its really yours.
Quote from Agniz :Come to Riga and see the cars which are standing at parking lots in front of highschools/universities. About each third car is from luxury class there.

And what do the parents drive? Audi 100's and 80's?

And what about insurance, for that Merc? Like 5k a year? :|
Quote from DevilDare :I know which one I would rather be.

You would be me. I would never sit into that. Here in Hungary mostly gypsies (and old farts) own Mercs and I don't want to look like one.

Why not an A6 or something, that looks good?

And it's a freaking joke. We've seen some guys saying he owned an Evo IX and he only grabbed some pics off the net, so...
Quote from PoVo :And what do the parents drive? Audi 100's and 80's?

i'd trade it in for something more suitable. like a small ford or renault. use the change for insurance.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :You would be me. I would never sit into that. Here in Hungary mostly gypsies (and old farts) own Mercs and I don't want to look like one.

you might want to change your avatar to something that isn't a merc
Quote from PoVo :And what do the parents drive? Audi 100's and 80's?

IDK, maybe they really are their parents car and kids are just showing off.
And its Latvia lol - insurance for that maybe is 500 euros per year, because its probably insured on all situations what can happen. Mine basic insurance for my ex 3.5l bimmer was about 70 euros per year, if i remember correctly.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :You would be me. I would never sit into that. Here in Hungary mostly gypsies (and old farts) own Mercs and I don't want to look like one.

Why not an A6 or something, that looks good?

what is that in your avatar?

I would be happy to own a car like that, even though I'd choose any new bmw over that.
Quote from dadge :that wasn't a personal attack. do you own the mg/rover? yes. did you say that the merc seemed a bit odd for a 17 year old to own? yes. do i think you're in the very same boat? yes. did i insult you? no. no need to hit the defensive mate. just letting you know that you're also driving a car aimed at the 50+ age.
was it because i said you're in the same boat? would you feel it was a personal attack if someone else said it?

My car has a "sporting appeal". Even if you think it's rubbish, it has aggressive looks & a sporty seats.

The S500 is in no way aggressive, and doesn't look or handle in a "sporty" manner... it's all about comfort. Which is why it's odd that he has the one with the 5 litre engine. Just seems an odd choice. But then, the car doesn't look new so perhaps there wasn't so much choice...

Still swap it for my car in a heartbeat though.
Old Mercs are cool and look good, even some of the new ones, but not THAT. Clear? C class Mercs look good, etc.

And my avatar is kewl, okay?

Damn, I care too much, it's only useless postcount whoring.
Quote from Jakg :My car has a "sporting appeal". Even if you think it's rubbish, it has aggressive looks & a sporty seats.

The S500 is in no way aggressive, and doesn't look or handle in a "sporty" manner... it's all about comfort. Which is why it's odd that he has the one with the 5 litre engine. Just seems an odd choice. But then, the car doesn't look new so perhaps there wasn't so much choice...

Still swap it for my car in a heartbeat though.

(i had typed a responce but after reading it back i felt you may feel that i am being insulting. this is not my intention)
if you were going for sports appeal, you would not have bought the car you did. at 19 years old, you should still be driving 2-3 door hot hatches. with a GTI or RS badge on it.
and i agree, i would also take the merc in a heartbeat. then drive it straight to the subaru garage and see what i can get if i trade it in.

EDIT: i have never said your car was rubbish, only that it seemed too old for your age group. that model of car is a nice model but not for a 19 year old. the opposite would be your dad driving a SRI nova lol.
A little offtopic, I am trying to replace my car with another Mazda. I recall someone here having a Mazda3, but I cannot remember who.

Will you please share your opinion about this car. I have just taken a testdrive today so yea.. I loved how it drove but it is still (or atleast, that one was) too expensive (any donations are welcome ). I want to know of someone who has this car for a while what their recommendations are when trying to buy this car.

Current car: Mazda Xedos6

Thank you in advance
Quote from Krauklis :So today I came home from a party and my father gave me some keys. I took a look and saw a Mercedes-Benz logo on them and asked him "What is this?", he answered "Well, I didn't get you a present on your birthday (my 17th birthday was like few months ago) - this is my present, happy birthday! Lets go take a look."
So when we went to the yard, there it was - a Mercedes-Benz S500. I'm only 17 and I don't have drivers license. I'm super happy and super sad.

Turn those keys over, on the other side of the Mercedez badge it will say Hertz.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG