The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
In England, you'd be strung by your testicals to the nearest lamppost if you did that.
They will start building houses there in the near future, so it doesn't matter as they will plow it themselfs when they start building.
Quote from G!NhO :They will start building houses there in the near future, so it doesn't matter as they will plow it themselfs when they start building.

You really RUINED it! omfg. Well, as long as it is fun
Me and my mate were doing that on a stubble field in his limo one day, which was all perfectly fine, until there was a big clunk and the rubber joint on the prop shaft snapped!

Luckily it kinda half clipped itself back into place and we were able to get back to his with it, at about 2mph.
Bought this the other day.

Mechanically pretty sound, some parts of the bodykit need refiberglassing and I need to sort out some parts of the interior but I have a couple weeks before I have to do it so, should be a nice little project.

I'll await Tristans mocking.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*takes breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now, I take it you are trolling.
Oh dear
That better of been cheap...
Damn, I've told myself so many times not to eat when browsing the LFSForums.
Whats the blue thing on the front bar? Intake/bov trumpet etc?

It's not my kinda car, but at least the kit is fairly tasteful and the rims aren't shiny crap. Good luck with it.

oh shit
Haha thanks guys for the good laugh with the last few pictures.

The blue things on the front have been gone. It's a little bit of a project, once I've finished off the interior and sorted some of the bodywork she should be a good'un.

opel/vauxhall + rice kit = uber-fail
put on all original bumpers ASAP, and drop it as low as possible. then maybe it will look acceptable.
At least it doesn't have windshield washer LEDs. I've seen worse and it looks pretty clean
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :Is that a fake turbo intake on the front?

I'm geussing it's a cold air intake, although it's not in an ideal place unless you want some hardcore hydrolock.

Doesn't mean it's piped up, tho.
Quote from Agniz :

opel/vauxhall + rice kit = uber-fail
put on all original bumpers ASAP, and drop it as low as possible. then maybe it will look acceptable.

Says the guy who thinks riced out bimmers are cool.
Quote from jibber :Says the guy who thinks riced out bimmers are cool.

The "Max Power" bodykit scene is massively, MASSIVELY overdone. While the BMW / coilover / BBS thing is going the same way, at least it's different...
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from Jakg :The "Max Power" bodykit scene is massively, MASSIVELY overdone. While the BMW / coilover / BBS thing is going the same way, at least it's different...

In which way is it different?
Quote from Jakg :

comparison pics

Both are cars with too big wheels and too little suspension travel. It's the same (stupid) trend, really.

Quote from Agniz :oh yes, seems that someone thinks that stance, wheels with huge offset and stretched tyres is rice, ahahahha

It is. Rice = Mods on your car that don't help performance. Huge offset with stretched tires doesn't improve performance, it ruins it... therefor, it's the newest fad/rice of the car scene.
Quote from jibber :Says the guy who thinks riced out bimmers are cool.

LMAO. you are stupid or what? how a car with stock or ///M-package / Alpina / Ac Schnitzer bodykit can be riced? oh yes, seems that someone thinks that stance, wheels with huge offset and stretched tyres is rice, ahahahha

riced bmw's - http://www.jimmy540i.com/bmwnightmare.htm
proper bmw - http://www.dtmpower.net/forum/ ... stanceworks-optik2088.jpg ///M bodykit, BBS wheels, etc. where is rice lol?

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG