The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
needs moar lowz (seriously).

inb4haters.
Omg stop it you guys, this is soooo irritating! It doesnt need moar low, plus it will mess up the handling on the track because he goes to trackdays every week!
Quote from G!NhO :Omg stop it you guys, this is soooo irritating! It doesnt need moar low, plus it will mess up the handling on the track because he goes to trackdays every week!

Just performance suspension would lower it a bit but seriously it's a bit too high for my likeing, but good car nevertheless
A Honda for a Mustang. Oh gawd.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :A Honda for a Mustang. Oh gawd.

Just using logic, i think he might've got a small profit from it.
Quote from Dennis93 :Just using logic, i think he might've got a small profit from it.

Thought so.
besides... the sports models of them wee honda's are great fun to driive... but just like the rustang you have to rev the nuts out of it to go anywhere in decent pace...
Quote from Jakg :some people aren't causing accidents, but aren't very good at avoiding them. Often when driving you'll get a "sixth sense" someone is about to do something stupid, and make allowances, and this makes you less likely to have an accident than someone who doesn't pay attention etc.

I've never had a collision with anything. How many have you had now? Three or four?

You're right, some people aren't very good at avoiding crashes.
Quote from Jakg :...What I meant to say is that some people aren't causing accidents, but aren't very good at avoiding them. Often when driving you'll get a "sixth sense" someone is about to do something stupid, and make allowances, and this makes you less likely to have an accident than someone who doesn't pay attention etc.

That sixt sense you are mentioning is mostly known over here as awareness, people who don't have it much are shittier drivers, they tend to make more mistakes themselves, get distracted from traffic quite easely etc etc...My point is: the higher the awareness the better driver you are.
got the damage estimated, one shop (dealerships go to them, my dad who works at lexus said they are the ones to go to) said 2366$ everything covered.

the one that other dealerships go to, works on merc's all day (mainly a rim shop) said 1500$ out the door, only if i pay cash/check. insurance will make that shoot higher.
he said if i did it without insurance it would be "money the wife doesnt know about" sorta thing.
sketchy sounding, but they work on the high line cars, dealerships go to them, and the price isn't bad at all...i will investigate further.
It's not that sketchy, allmost every business owner does it. Just, when you get caught the shit might hit the fan

"black money" as they call it here (where they don't pay taxes on)
The Donor car has arrived

Nice, I am currently seeing this thread in 1024x768 @ work so basically I see the right indicator only... Comfortable look.
Probably best that way! Had trouble re-sizing it, photobucket seems to decide what it wants to do with my photos.
Did a check up on my car and now she's ready for the summer (ironically raining when I got her back)

Sorry for the big size!

Got a few more if you guys would like.
Guys, just post links if you can't be bothered to resize the images.
Quote from Matrixi :Guys, just post links if you can't be bothered to resize the images.

no issue here. your problem maybe?
Although you've been challenged t make 1000 posts in 1 month, it's starting to look like spam. You should have more success if you hold a conversation on one of the threads rather than one word posts.
Quote from dadge :Although you've been challenged t make 1000 posts in 1 month, it's starting to look like spam. You should have more success if you hold a conversation on one of the threads rather than one word posts.

rarely people hold conversation here, im trying to hold in Good night stroy, but onbody replies, if you could...
Quote from dadge :no issue here. your problem maybe?

Guess you don't have "Show Images" enabled from forum options?

Personally, I don't mind huge images when I'm on my home PC, but when browsing on a phone they are quite annoying.
Nothing enabled on my side. I see the full images. I guess I don't use this forum via my phone. Pay no attention to me bud. I've just woke up from an extended power nap and I might have some sand in my vag. :/
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG