The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
who knows, could have been, looks like etsa park, but they all start there.
ah okay
No springs yet; maybe around winter time?
Wing extender and vinyl roof hopefully in about a month when I go home for Thanksgiving

Mudflappin'

These rally armor flaps are great, I think they look cool too at least; but a serious +1 for keeping my car super clean
-1 for the mud flaps +1 for cleaning your car more often. Some nice white wheels would really set that car off imo
Quote from doyal :-1 for the mud flaps +1 for cleaning your car more often. Some nice white wheels would really set that car off imo

White wheels on a white car? That's ... no, just don't do it.
i like the mud flaps
I like that car and I like it more everytime I see it. Good job on upgrading and cleaning
Quote from morpha :White wheels on a white car? That's ... no, just don't do it.

indeed they look tacky and only should go on rally cars as a gauge to see how hard you where pushing the car ( the dirtier they get )

Quote from nisskid :especially if you rip the ATESSA fuse out
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hp ... 013_3805770_2877044_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hp ... 013_3805771_4404030_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hp ... 013_3805772_7167083_n.jpg

my mate skidding a touge near ebisu while i stood by the side of the road in like -2 taking pics lol

BLASPHEMY!!

rota's are the worst of the worst, although i admit they look the part, anyone who knows wheels know ROTA's have just about the worst reputation as far as failures go.

http://i35.tinypic.com/24dmy5c.jpg

i saved up since i was 12 to buy a R32 Skyline, still have it to this day.

dont rip the fuse out, take the front drive shaft out and have a permo RWD, because 4wd is too heavy

@ rotas... their ok... you just remember that the rule is: only civics, swifts etc should wear them, cause their cheap and their sh*t.

as far as first cars go, i had a few bangers for knocking about and together with. Its simply a case of " i worked hard for a decent car, so rather then crash that within a week or two, ill get to wreaking cheap cars and drive the expencive one slower. "

so far, thanks to me ive killed: 3 nissan sunny/pulsars, countless puntos, clios 106-206-306's ugly E10 corrollas, primeras, both an e36/39 bmws, w124 merc and a talbot sunbeam ( though it was already half dead )

and thats just off the top of my head as i had no respect for these actual bangers, and i made more breaking them then i did any other way.
Quote from theirishnoob :indeed they look tacky and only should go on rally cars as a gauge to see how hard you where pushing the car ( the dirtier they get )

most countries use stopwatches for that.
Mudflaps look nice.
Nice van XCnuse.
Quote from theirishnoob :dont rip the fuse out, take the front drive shaft out and have a permo RWD, because 4wd is too heavy

@ rotas... their ok... you just remember that the rule is: only civics, swifts etc should wear them, cause their cheap and their sh*t.

as far as first cars go, i had a few bangers for knocking about and together with. Its simply a case of " i worked hard for a decent car, so rather then crash that within a week or two, ill get to wreaking cheap cars and drive the expencive one slower. "

so far, thanks to me ive killed: 3 nissan sunny/pulsars, countless puntos, clios 106-206-306's ugly E10 corrollas, primeras, both an e36/39 bmws, w124 merc and a talbot sunbeam ( though it was already half dead )

and thats just off the top of my head as i had no respect for these actual bangers, and i made more breaking them then i did any other way.

lol you talk soo much sht its not funny
I'm suprised the ****ing septic companies near by don't just pick him up from his house some days.
god thats a lovely sound haha
Quote from theirishnoob :dont rip the fuse out, take the front drive shaft out and have a permo RWD, because 4wd is too heavy

my mate bought that GTR in Japan, and where we lived and worked we didnt exactly have many tools at our disposal lol

plus we lived in the snow, both places we lived (both in the mountains), so was handy having a car that could actually go up a hill with snow on the road, my GTS-t with mechanical diff, chassis scraping low suspension, drifted on summer tyres and a 700hp turbo wasnt exactly a match made in heaven for snowy roads lol
There's plenty of evidence driving around on English roads that car styling advice from English people can be safely ignored

I liked the flaps. Suits that genre of car and are more subtle than most.
White wheels on a white car is a matter of taste. I always thought it looked nice.

It's always a matter of taste. Some people just have bad taste

It's also a matter of context. It doesn't look as offensive on that Honda as it would on the Mazda, as the Honda has almost a 2 tone effect going with the black of the roof and headlamps.
there was a hint of sarcasm in my post, white on white can look awesome when done right.
Quote from jibber :White wheels on a white car is a matter of taste. I always thought it looked nice.

Works well on that particular S2k because it's got the black roof for contrast, generally doesn't work well on all-white cars. The S15 nisskid linked looks alright, but I'd still go with dark grey or matte black.
White on white [has the potential to look good]

I will say I have some white on white cars that just look bad.
What I've noticed is if the wheel's spokes aren't to wide, or the openings in the wheels are enough to add contrast; white on white can look good. If not enough contrast, then it looks really bad.

I however am drooling over this STi on Canibeat, and am seriously considering white BBS's with the red cap. Otherwise I seriously want Rotas
http://www.canibeat.com/wp-con ... 2010/10/comebackkid_5.jpg

I can say that yes the mudflaps look strange on my car right now; but when it is lowered (hopefully aiming for around Christmas time), they will be a perfect match.
Quote from XCNuse :I however am drooling over this STi on Canibeat, and am seriously considering white BBS's with the red cap. Otherwise I seriously want Rotas

Are you mad rota's are not that good quality wise my dad hat rotas on his tuned Suzuki swift and then broke(yes broke).
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Are you mad rota's are not that good quality wise my dad hat rotas on his tuned Suzuki swift and then broke(yes broke).

That's because they were fakes.

Fake Rotas are notorious for snapping spokes.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG