The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Shotglass :all the things i said apply equally to bmws
and even more so to bmw owners

what do u drive?
Quote from e2mustang :what do u drive?

i bet, it's 100% not bmw and 100% stock height or maybe even higher than stock, to make it more practical
its a toyota
ah, dont worry about him. He'll die with that good 'ol sticky accelerator pedal.
He drives JapCrap if I recall, MR2 is it?

Give me a new Chevy Camaro or a Ford Mustang any day over a BMW. I didn't take Snob101 in school, so I'm not allowed to drive a BMW (nor could I afford to, which also brings me to my crap job also because I did not take Snob101 in school.)
Quote from Agniz :gtfo pl0x, bmw ftw

see? vulgar

also you can badmouth toyota all you want im not pathetic enough to identify myself through my car so whoever youre gonna hit with that it aint me
Quote from Shotglass :see? vulgar

also you can badmouth toyota all you want im not pathetic enough to identify myself through my car so whoever youre gonna hit with that it aint me

Um, You can always blur out the tag.. And you identify yourself on the forums.. not from a car, And I'd like to see what you're driving too.
Quote from TehPaws3D :Um, You can always blur out the tag.. And you identify yourself on the forums.. not from a car, And I'd like to see what you're driving too.

1) mr odgers got it right
2) theres pics of me car on the forum somewhere in a relevant thread if youre that interested feel free to hunt them down i cant be arsed to do so
3) my point was that unlike some plonkers on this forum im not my car im not defined by me car and i dont identify with either the car or the make of it
as evident by me not having an avatar with either a pic of my car or a toyota badge
why would you use an mr2 as a daily driver?
its COMPLETELY impractical.

No space, no rear seats, lower than most other cars.

/shotglass's attittude
Quote from Klutch :why would you use an mr2 as a daily driver?

/shotglass's attittude

INCORRECT.

Shotglass is using a (Hope I get this right) zero Punctuation Avatar, remove the commas
why would you use a ****ing mr2 as a daily driver its COMPLETELY ****ing impractical No ****ing space no ****ing rear seats and ****ing lower than most other cars /shotglass's ****ing atittude

did i do well?
You did well young grasshopper.. you did well.
Quote from Klutch :why would you use a ****ing mr2 as a daily driver its COMPLETELY ****ing impractical No ****ing space no ****ing rear seats and ****ing lower than most other cars /shotglass's ****ing atittude

did i do well?

Maybe i didn't catch the sarcasm there... but...

Because some people actually enjoy driving a car that has good handling.

Why would you use a ****ing tuner car as a daily driver? It's COMPLETELY ****ing impractical. No ****ing suspension travel, a ****ing ugly bodykit, so ****ing low it can't make it up the driveway...

Did i do well?
Yep, you didn't catch the sarcasm.

Shotglass is bagging out a low car, but i turned it around on him due to the fact that as a daily driver the mr2 isnt really practical either.

and stock handling on mr2's are horrible, body roll + tight corners = hi lol wtf im facing the wrong way
Posting under the threat of being car-defined by angry german engineers.

Next month datsun goes to winter hibernation and it's time to start driving the shitbox automatic Corolla again, eugh.
mate of mine just sold his 380awhp 32 gtr

i miss being in that thing already
I'm slightly worried that my turbos might be going soon. Being around the mileage I got now, people have reported that the ceramic exhaust wings snap off and either go out the exhaust pipe or get shattered in to the cylinders under vacuum and causing total carnage.

Single turbo conversion and decent coilovers.. must start saving.
going back into the cylinders is pretty rare i think.

Heat is the major killer for ceramic wheels, best bet is to get a nice free flowing exhaust and more importantly dump pipes, as they're extremely restrictive and thats where most of the heat is kept.
Dunno, most of the turbine snapping cases that have happened here have been disastrous: turbine wing snaps, driver lifts the throttle, vacuum starts, wing bits enter the cylinders, shit hits the fan. Apparently it can be prevented by stopping the vacuum from happening by keeping the throttle floored when the turbo does fail and engine loses power. A lot easier said than done, but I gotta try to remember it.
Most of the time, by the time you realise you have no boost, the fins are already lodged in your cat. (or the cars front bumper behind you if you're running it without one)

You'd have to be pretty unlucky to lift off just as they let go

Besides, you'll usually get warning signs (High pitched squeeling, simliar to a pinhole boostleak) before they finally let go.

joys of young, dumb and not enough money to pay insurance on anything else
Quote from Klutch :why would you use an mr2 as a daily driver?

apparently youve never actually seen an mr2
its plenty high enough to never have to worry about kerbs
unlike your brothers shitbox

Quote from Klutch :and stock handling on mr2's are horrible, body roll + tight corners = hi lol wtf im facing the wrong way

clearly youve never driven an mr2
Quote from Matrixi :Dunno, most of the turbine snapping cases that have happened here have been disastrous: turbine wing snaps, driver lifts the throttle, vacuum starts, wing bits enter the cylinders, shit hits the fan. Apparently it can be prevented by stopping the vacuum from happening by keeping the throttle floored when the turbo does fail and engine loses power. A lot easier said than done, but I gotta try to remember it.

does your hicas work?
Quote from beefyman666 :And that has what to do with his turbos?

nothing but it has something to do with the overall handling of his car.

and i'm curious most skylines have their hicas system welded up.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG