The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Watch your language and calm down, dear lord.
Quote from Klutch :go cry me a river emo kid

WOW...looks like someone challenged S14Drift for the "biggest hypocrite" award
lol
lol what a nub
Quote from BastianB :didn´t take it on the racetrack so far lol. but imo its comparable maybe a bit faster.

I wonder what engine you have on your Punto. Because if I remember right XFG goes 0-100 in just under 8 seconds which is quite fast IMO.

Also I don't get why some people keep telling it handles like crap, IRL car like XFG would probably get quite good reviews from drivers like Tiff Needdell as being a quite nicely handling hot hatch even with a moderately fast straight line performance.

And BTW about the SR20DE. I don't have lots of knowledge about Nissan's engines, but I do know that if you want to N/A 2-litre engine to produce (even with 6 pistons) 300bhp you need very aggressive cams, big valves, porting etc. high compression ratio, a real good internals to take high RPM's and definitely big individual throttle bodys, or big (maybe 50's) side draft twin carbs x3 (in 6-pot configuration). And that engine is gonna scream to really high RPM's. As your friend I wouldn't even say 200bhp if there isn't really serious tuning under the bonnet.

Also I don't get it why Mr. Klutch has to act so aggressively. Doesn't make you sound any more knowing than you are (actually less).
Well I didn't say i was sure it has about 300HP, he told me that so no reason for flaming me :|
Yea I don't want to flame you. I just don't get it why your friend tells those figures if there is no way they are possible.

If it's possible you should ask your friend what he has done to the engine and even a picture from the engine bay could be very interesting to see.
When he's online i'll ask for the specs.
I've seen the engine etc.. lately. Exept airfilter, fmic, strutbar nothing much to see... Dunno what he's running internal
I can pretty much tell that if it still has the stock intake manifold it's not gonna even see 200bhp as N/A configuration.
Quote from Scrabby :When he's online i'll ask for the specs.
I've seen the engine etc.. lately. Exept airfilter, fmic, strutbar nothing much to see... Dunno what he's running internal

so its turbo, bet it has a RB25DET in it, its pretty easy to get 300hp out of them
Ah! If that means some kind of a IC well then definately 300bhp is possible.
i have no idea lol, ive seen a fmic, very sure of it
But why does he keeps saying that it's an RB20DE... hmm lol
Quote from BastianB :ffs would you just stop swearing.

was that intentional?
you never know with germans and their lack of humour

Quote from G!NhO :Does it drive like the XFG?

my mom has the same cult model (5 doors though) and one of the first things that attracted me to lfs was how much the xfg handeled like the punto with the standard hard track setup (ca version 0.3)
it was the first racing game/sim i ever played that managed to accurately give you the same enjoyable feel of leaning 45° to the outside of the corner that a italian hatch will give you
Quote from BigPeBe :
Also I don't get it why Mr. Klutch has to act so aggressively. Doesn't make you sound any more knowing than you are (actually less).

Peoples stupidity annoys me.
Quote from BigPeBe :I wonder what engine you have on your Punto. Because if I remember right XFG goes 0-100 in just under 8 seconds which is quite fast IMO.

Also I don't get why some people keep telling it handles like crap, IRL car like XFG would probably get quite good reviews from drivers like Tiff Needdell as being a quite nicely handling hot hatch even with a moderately fast straight line performance.

And BTW about the SR20DE. I don't have lots of knowledge about Nissan's engines, but I do know that if you want to N/A 2-litre engine to produce (even with 6 pistons) 300bhp you need very aggressive cams, big valves, porting etc. high compression ratio, a real good internals to take high RPM's and definitely big individual throttle bodys, or big (maybe 50's) side draft twin carbs x3 (in 6-pot configuration). And that engine is gonna scream to really high RPM's. As your friend I wouldn't even say 200bhp if there isn't really serious tuning under the bonnet.

its an 1.2 litre 4cylinder engine with 60 PS
2 new pics.
cleaned it from the inside (outside next week)
and XFG interior FTW
Attached images
03072009094.jpg
03072009093.jpg
Quote from BastianB :its an 1.2 litre 4cylinder engine with 60 PS

Well that pretty much means the XFG is massively faster than your Punto.

Not trying to mock your car or anything, but when you said it feels a little bit faster I smelled a little mistake.
How can you actually compare a real car to an LFS car? U have no G-forces etc... in LFS (unless you use a motion simulator).

Just ordered some stuff on DriftWorks

Sparco Monza steering wheel (deepdish)
Wheelboss
Quick Release
Super Low seat rails costummade by DriftWorks
DriftWorks 55CM sticker
DriftWorks Smoking Skills T-shirt
http://www.driftworks.com/cata ... moking-skills-tshirt.html
Quote from Scrabby :How can you actually compare a real car to an LFS car? U have no G-forces etc... in LFS (unless you use a motion simulator).

Well actually you can't compare exactly how they feel, but I know the performance figures of XFG (I have measured the 0-100 myself:razz and I can tell on the track the way it handles is pretty good. It doesn't have massive body roll and you can pretty much recover from everything. It goes where the driver wants and is quite fun driven on the edge.

I'm thinking more like how it would be as a real car. It would be one of the few FWD cars I'd probably like to own IRL.
So actually an XFG is most comparable to a Nissan Sunny GTi? Exept that Sunny is a 2liter
Quote from BastianB :2 new pics.
cleaned it from the inside (outside next week)
and XFG interior FTW

Uniroyal rallye 680's on the front of that if i remember correct. and yes i know im sad lol.
Quote from BigPeBe :Well that pretty much means the XFG is massively faster than your Punto.

Not trying to mock your car or anything, but when you said it feels a little bit faster I smelled a little mistake.

driving fast in a game or in real life is a bit different you know i was on some private training track with it yesterday and all i can say is lol it really has an incredible handling, its understeering even in the faster corners lol

Quote from danthebangerboy :Uniroyal rallye 680's on the front of that if i remember correct. and yes i know im sad lol.

lol you´re sick. but you´re right they are uniroyals but not rally i dont know the exact name of them only something with rain blabla
Ye, that's him

oh BTW Clutch u noob. It's a REAL JUN bodykit not a BN-sports....
I wana see the engine bay! if its non turbo jesus christ what a waste of money with the JUN kit
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG