The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from speed1 :Well, obviously he was somewhere in Ohio lol.

Ive got some other road pics but not very high quality as soon as spring hits im back on the roads taking more its a funnnn car!
Quote from Blade3562 :Ive got some other road pics but not very high quality as soon as spring hits im back on the roads taking more its a funnnn car!

Yeah, I can understand not wanting to drive in the winter, ODOT uses crazy amounts of salt, I dont even like driving my s*** mobile on the roads in the winter (I love the snow, just not the rust).
Quote from kars19 :don't worry it's my cat

Cat claws scratch paintwork. Get it off :rolleyes:
Cats usually don't scratch cars, since they don't use their claws when sitting/walking on cars. If they "slide" down your bonnet and the car is dirty, it might leave some scratches... nothhing you couldn't polish out again tho.
Quote from speed1 :I love the snow, just not the rust.

same here but my sh*tbox gets thrown around by anyone who drives the car
tnx
Honda + snow

=

Overlighted photo?
Quote from Scrabby :Overlighted photo?

Yes, 200 ISO + 1/125 though.
I feel like a spammer.
Attached images
IMG_2584.JPG
dunno if I can call that a car, i call it buggy and use it for racing, 2.0 turbo engine RWD, feels kinda like LX6, and here's video
Attached images
fiat buggy.jpg
Quote from ASC team Gasper :dunno if I can call that a car, i call it buggy and use it for racing, 2.0 turbo engine RWD, feels kinda like LX6, and here's video

If it feels like LX6 then it must be huge fun whilst driving. Nice one.
Quote from ASC team Gasper :dunno if I can call that a car, i call it buggy and use it for racing, 2.0 turbo engine RWD, feels kinda like LX6, and here's video

Is that grasstrack? We got buggies and stuff like that over here that do grasstrack, we also get cars like this.

Quote from brandons48 :Is that grasstrack? We got buggies and stuff like that over here that do grasstrack, we also get cars like this.

nope, car is made for more professional racing, and if you are successful you end here, Video of race for FIA European Autocross Championship. All cars have 4wd there and power from 300-600hp (mine 290hp, RWD). Shame I had tragedy and had no chance to make 4wd after, else I would drive there too.
kinda funny how you said all cars are awd 300-600 hp, and then you said yours was 290, and rwd (falls into none of these categories :razz
After nearly 6 years enjoying my previous Alfa GTV, I've had to upgrade as I have an addition to the family on the way
I've bought an Alfa Romeo GT. Not much slower than the GTV even though it's a diesel, but a lot more comfortable.

elegant
Is that front plate photoshopped?
Quote from brandons48 :Is that front plate photoshopped?

Better be, else he needs to get some insurance...
am I too low..? :hide:

Be afraid of speedbumbs.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG