The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Owned.
Attached images
inb4404.jpg
Quote from Osco :There's no need to calculate roll centres, front roll couple and 'ideal' springrates, as there are many spreadsheets with already-done calculations available for various combinations of shocks and springs. I didn't feel like re-inventing the wheel, so to speak.

hang on so youve decided to entrust the driveability of your car and considering youre driving it on track your own safety into the hands of some random people from the internet who have posted excel files on the web without bothering to recheck their calculations yourself?
Quote from Klutch :This thread is severely lacking in burnout pics.

Rb25det dirty skidda
Quote from Shotglass :hang on so youve decided to entrust the driveability of your car and considering youre driving it on track your own safety into the hands of some random people from the internet who have posted excel files on the web without bothering to recheck their calculations yourself?

What if the manufacturer published them?
Why even care what he did to his car? Man if he likes it the way it is let him alone its not your car and you don´t have to drive it.
Quote from Shotglass :hang on so youve decided to entrust the driveability of your car and considering youre driving it on track your own safety into the hands of some random people from the internet who have posted excel files on the web without bothering to recheck their calculations yourself?

As a matter of fact, I have I'm not however using whatever a random person has calculated from the top of is head. The guy I'm speaking of is pretty good at what he's doing and I know for a fact that many, many people have used his expertise before and he is well known in the miata world, so to speak. It's been proven to work, both on street and on track. Looky here for an example I'm speaking of:

http://www.fatcatmotorsports.c ... _1_8NA/FCM_MSDS_1_8NA.htm

I'm going to continue mess up my good handling car by lowering it mat tyte now, so you can continue your witchhunt
Quote from BastianB :i´ve seen you posting your pics on bimmerforums Nice Car you got there

Thanks man, keep an eye out on that thread. I just ordered new ellipsoids an HID kit and a new front grill. Hopefully I can pick up an MtechI steering wheel.
Quote from kamilek12 :Thanks man, keep an eye out on that thread. I just ordered new ellipsoids an HID kit and a new front grill. Hopefully I can pick up an MtechI steering wheel.

better keep this thread updated too

and the guy with the burnout, i had a dream i was showing somebody to to a burnout/brakestand, and i managed to get hit by a viper srt-10
Quote from e2mustang :dont forget bilstein 'cmon!

And Koni.. they make'm for F1 too

I don't have a car, so can't share pics here, but starting driving lessons this week.. so you'd better stay off the streets
Quote from logitekg25 :better keep this thread updated too

and the guy with the burnout, i had a dream i was showing somebody to to a burnout/brakestand, and i managed to get hit by a viper srt-10

Well the only update I can give you right now is that I just bought the MtechI steering wheel
Went for a hills run in mates FC Rx-7 last night
scariest run i've ever been on...definatly re-assured me i want an FC as my second car.

Was quite funny, when we hit a decent sized bump it would flick the lights on and off...slightly scared when you're approaching a tight corner at high speeds LOL

then the right light ended up blowing...

Still pushed it hard though
u gotta video tape these things
haha yeah
i usually take my video camera along whenever i got on specific drives, but this was a last minute decision

was at a mates 18th, they bailed to go to a club and we both didnt have money on us, so went home but took a detour through the hills because we were down that way anyway
i want my license

and always keep your money on you like me
Quote from Klutch :Went for a hills run in mates FC Rx-7 last night
scariest run i've ever been on...definatly re-assured me i want an FC as my second car.

Was quite funny, when we hit a decent sized bump it would flick the lights on and off...slightly scared when you're approaching a tight corner at high speeds LOL

then the right light ended up blowing...

Still pushed it hard though

y not FD as second car? i don't like the FC as much
Quote from blakehoo88 :y not FD as second car? i don't like the FC as much

Because i'm not made of money...

Don't have $25000-$35000 to spend on a second car.
It was nice and sunny yesterday, still bloody freezin tho lol but nevertheless, i was bored, so polish time, and now, shiny shiny!

You should lower it
And why would he want to make the car more Impractical than it already is? Keep it as it is IMO. I doubt he wants to make the same mistake as Osco and make his car look daft.
looks like you need LYNCE's revolution pack, cause that shine is not very shiny

no im not mocking lynce, i admite him and his work very much
I'm jealous. I wanted to give both cars a good wash after work since it was a beautiful 50 F out. But all this 45-50 degree weather has only melted the snow down to where it is only 15 inches deep in the yard and the driveway is a sheet of ice because the house blocks the sun.

March I get antsy for cleaning the cars up after the winter, but there's always too much snow laying around yet.
Quote from mrodgers :March I get antsy for cleaning the cars up after the winter, but there's always too much snow laying around yet.

Could be worse.

Quote from Klutch :Because i'm not made of money...

Don't have $25000-$35000 to spend on a second car.

kk fine
Got a 1997 Golf GTi, Well my dad has as a second car but if im lucky I may get insured on it

Prefer a mk2 but its growing on me
Quote from brandons48 :You should lower it

I may do at some point, but not a majorly large amount, 40mm max, as my mate bought his one as it is and its on the fookin floor, scrapes his sump every time he comes to mine, pic courtesy of autorader, its the car he bought in the end...

So no, i dont want it that low, as its just too much to be practical as nathan rightly points out, although his car isnt bumpy bouncy all over the place strangely, which is usually what happens when you slam a car too much, it has stiff and precise handling, but it doesnt pop up and down like the front axle is on a pogo stick like your average burberry encrusted saxo would!
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG