The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Bribe her.

Congrats on passing your test and getting the car through the MOT.
thanks for the congrats. i think ive struck a deal, if i get breakdown cover i can drive over there tomorrow
Quote from robt :thanks for the congrats. i think ive struck a deal, if i get breakdown cover i can drive over there tomorrow

Why, are Fords that unreliable?
75 Miles is nothing really just to add, I guess it's something tho, if you only just passed your test! How many miles have you done in it since you got it?
nope, the car is bulletproof, but my mum likes to always think the worst :slap: Nah 75miles isnt much, its about 1hr 30mins to hers though, lots of windy backroads. And the first drive of my car was this morning where i had to drive 45miles to the MOT garage! So not exactly a big problem to do long drives. done 60 miles today in total.
Quote from robt :nope, the car is bulletproof, but my mum likes to always think the worst :slap: Nah 75miles isnt much, its about 1hr 30mins to hers though, lots of windy backroads. And the first drive of my car was this morning where i had to drive 45miles to the MOT garage! So not exactly a big problem to do long drives. done 60 miles today in total.

Sounds like you live in a remote area or something, lol, feel bad for you, but jealous cos you'd have all the lanes to play with.
shes in the remote area, her house is 15mins drive from the nearest vilage/building. im right next to london!
Quote from BlueFlame :Why, are Fords that unreliable?
75 Miles is nothing really just to add, I guess it's something tho, if you only just passed your test! How many miles have you done in it since you got it?

Not really. I have two old Sierras, on daily use. I have driven some quite long trips too, haven't had never any problems getting from A to B, unlikely my parents cars. Ten years newer Nissan and Citroen...
pinto engines are pretty much indestructable, will tow and pull all day, and the blocks are good for 600+ bhp. not bad for an engine designed in the 60's!
Quote from BigPeBe :Not really. I have two old Sierras, on daily use. I have driven some quite long trips too, haven't had never any problems getting from A to B, unlikely my parents cars. Ten years newer Nissan and Citroen...

Well, Citroen... They speak for themselves, highly unreliable! Although my friend once did have a Citroen AX which he smashed the sump off and it still ran for months until he wrote it off on purpose
Finaly some pictures of my parents cars.

1989 Volvo 240DL power steering, windows, 5speed manual, 4cly 2.3L? bought for $14 000 in 1993 (year I was born). now worth maybe $2000 if oild leak and electrical issues are fixed. No the car does not leak leaves as shown in the picture. :P

http://i200.photobucket.com/al ... my_2007/Private/240DL.jpg

2002 Honda Accord Special Edition

http://i200.photobucket.com/al ... oomy_2007/Private/HAr.jpg
http://i200.photobucket.com/al ... oomy_2007/Private/HAf.jpg

4cyl 5speed manual a/c, power everything, great car! bought for $11000 about 1 month ago.
I can't remember if I've posted my car in this thread before or not ...
I'm buggerd if I'm going to go through 50+ pages to find out, lol ...

So here's a couple of piccys of my crappy car attached ...
Attached images
xr4i_001.jpg
xr4i_002.jpg
xr4i_003.jpg
Dan your car is not crappy i think it looks good, and this coming fro a diehard ford hater, ima chevy man myself, but your car looks really good!
heres my A reg 25 year old Land Rover Series III =]
Attached images
offroad1L.jpg
offroad3L.jpg
Woot! That must be fun to drive Jack!
Quote from DanielC :I can't remember if I've posted my car in this thread before or not ...

Nice m8
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Woot! That must be fun to drive Jack!

shame im 15 and where we go, u need a full uk licence, but fun in the passenger seat!
My beast 1.25 Zetec Fiesta, no bad condition for a 99!
Attached images
fiesta.jpg
Quote from BlueFlame :Well, Citroen... They speak for themselves, highly unreliable! Although my friend once did have a Citroen AX which he smashed the sump off and it still ran for months until he wrote it off on purpose

Citroen are ok my dads berlingo hasent broken down in 8 years , ( ok he is a mechanic ) .
Quote from DanielC :I can't remember if I've posted my car in this thread before or not ...

That looks very good. Although that 8V DOHC engine is something where I wouldn't go... Expect for stock everyday runner it's ok. And I would get rid of that flamer kit.
Quote from jwardy :Citroen are ok my dads berlingo hasent broken down in 8 years , ( ok he is a mechanic ) .

Talking of Citroens, the CX is about to go, was listed on ebay and sold to a guy in Yorkshire. Really gutted to see it go but it was beyond viable repair for us, and it'll take at least a grand to get it back on the road which we don't have
Quote from BigPeBe :That looks very good. Although that 8V DOHC engine is something where I wouldn't go... Expect for stock everyday runner it's ok. And I would get rid of that flamer kit.

Nothing wrong with a DOHC, mines got fast road cams, polished/ported head, steel head gasket, big injectors, ngk sparks, powerchip, large air filter, straight through exhaust, etc. I'd have a DOHC over a Pinto any day, lol. As for the flamer kit, that's turned off 99.9% of the time.
This is my 2 year old S2000. Fun little car.
Attached images
DSC02849.JPG
Quote from DanielC :What's with the number plate?

Nothing worng with the plate number. It's in the united arab emirates.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG