The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Wow there should be a hairdresses club!

Tristan can be the chairman! :hide:
Stick to your crotch rocket you!

Nah, im only getting it because its cheap (£300) an import so it has aircon and stuff, its nice and quick, and its RWD!
GET A MANS CAR

Tbh I've always said I would have an MX5, but don't tell anyone or I won't be able to rip you for it!
You forgot to use white text jamie, you have failed in your mission of keeping that secret!
An MX5 is not a hairdresser's car!

My girlfreind drives an MX5, she's also a hairdres...OH DEAR GOD!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :GET A MANS CAR

Tbh I've always said I would have an MX5, but don't tell anyone or I won't be able to rip you for it!

Unlucky for you, i already print screened your OP!
Quote from S14 DRIFT : You can't get much lower stepping out of an MX-5 at the pub.

Nice double-entendre!
these are a couple pics of the nsu ro80 we are being given. they were taken about 18months ago

pics attached
Attached images
IMG_0435.jpg
IMG_0436.jpg
I suppose it depends on how the car is designed - my bumper curls around but has a plate so that air cannot fill "the void", so removing this would make it worse - if the MX5 already has dead space their it should improve it however.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :An MX5 is not a hairdresser's car!

My girlfreind drives an MX5, she's also a hairdres...OH DEAR GOD!

I seem to have a hate for mx5 drivers after a bunch of them got us kicked off track at donington just for turning up in 3 500hp cosworths, group leader didnt like being embarrassed lol
Quote from Ssr_Nick :I seem to have a hate for mx5 drivers after a bunch of them got us kicked off track at donington just for turning up in 3 500hp cosworths, group leader didnt like being embarrassed lol

How can someone kick you off the track unless you were trespassing?
They went and complained to race control that we were too fast lol..

The leader of their little group (short balded headed boffin, you know, the sort who are angry at everybody due to their small stature).. came and moaned at our friend (all 6ft 5 of him) for overtaking him at Coppice at Donington...

So went and complained to Vaughan (R.I.P) in race control that we were too fast and that basically it wasn't fair.. so Vaughan who we had known for at least 16 years prior to this incident told us to come off track and then gave us a discounted track day the following week

****ing mx5 drivers
Quote from Scrabby :..... u fail on ur RX-7 shed so stfu

Rx-7 shed?

Wtf are you on?

idiot
Quote from Scrabby :..... u fail on ur RX-7 shed so stfu

its a R33 with a non-turbo RB20, thats pretty fail, RB20 is shit without a turbo on the side of it
Quote from masternick :its a R33 with a non-turbo RB20, thats pretty fail, RB20 is shit without a turbo on the side of it

fck off the 20DE does a great job even though it aint turbo mine still goes pretty hard I can hit 2nd gear skids Not as much maintinance as a turbo and still does what I need it too do.
Yeah, it looks good

but it might aswel be a ricer

all show no go
you mean all show no go :P
whoops

*edits*
lol
Lol, that certainly ain't no ricer... It's slightly modded in a nice way and not with tupperware
Well.. In my eyes A R33gts with A full fake BN kit? is a bit of a ricer then again i dont like R33's fullstop
Quote from R34king :fck off the 20DE does a great job even though it aint turbo mine still goes pretty hard I can hit 2nd gear skids Not as much maintinance as a turbo and still does what I need it too do.

omg 2nd gear? yea sorry thats pretty good, get a turbo or at least a RB25DE
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom : doesn't matter anymore
they look better but there are definatly not worth the cost
Lol €200 for 2 little pieces of plastic?

More like €80 for both
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom : -
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG