The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Jakg :A - Theres nothing wrong with running lights.

B - You can't possibly think that burnt plastic looks good.

LED is wrong! haha
Quote from Jakg :A - Theres nothing wrong with running lights.

There is when it's not standard to the car, if you buy aftermarket LED running lights you are a grade A nob.
I knew this day would come...

Whats "wrong" with LEDs?
Quote from BlueFlame :There is when it's not standard to the car, if you buy aftermarket LED running lights you are a grade A nob.

Why is OEM fit = good, but aftermarket = bad?
Quote from Jakg :I knew this day would come...

Whats "wrong" with LEDs?

Nothing, If it's a brand new car that is forced to have them because of EU law that is.

OEM is better because the LED strip is built into the design of the car and it looks natural. Also, getting LED running lights as aftermarket just shouts out "I have an old car but look, it's all new 'n stuff."
Quote from Jakg :B - You can't possibly think that burnt plastic looks good.

The car isn't really about looking good...hence the different coloured bodykit, thats also ziptied on.
My truck
Taken a few days before my first accident. The day of the accident also happened to be the day after I earned Eagle Scout and the day before my birthday. Fortunately noone was hurt, and the other car was almost untouched. My front bumper and front right quarter panel are bent, but fortunately that's it. 1992 Ford Ranger 3.0 Vulcan V6, 4 speed auto Anyways, here's the pics.

Oh, one more thing- It's REALLY a mess right now from commuting to and from my Eagle project. Ordinarily, the stock alloy rims look beautiful! No joke. I'll try and post some pics next time it's cleaned. They are sooo pretty...

One more more thing- I'm planning on dropping a 302 in it at some point. Not sure of the year motor I'll be getting, or even whether I'll go carb/s or FI. It's a couple years in the future.

Ok... couldn't help but edit real quick. Dropping a 302 won't raise the weight by more than 100Ibs, so it'll have 200+hp, 3000 or less Ibs! And of course plenty of torque doesn't hurt. It'll still handle like a brick, but that's ok. It's a truck. Finished for now.

Last edit... the pics won't upload. I'll fix that some time
Quote from BlueFlame :getting LED running lights as aftermarket just shouts out "I have an old car but look, it's all new 'n stuff."

Your an idiot.
Quote from ACCAkut :its a diesel? Once saw a Vid of a N/A diesel Peugeot with two guys in it fooling around with a 5-series BMW, to the point that he (the Beemer) overshot at Adenauer Forst and went through the gravel

Yup, HDi. I stripped out the rear half of the car (seats, carpets, rear wheel, jack, tools etc) to try and lighten it.

I passed a couple of Loti, some Fiat 500 Abarths but the most fun was chasing down and passing two Golf GTi Race cars (one Mk1, one Mk2) and then catching a Cupra R but being even with him over the course of a lap.
My old man has a 1999 S type Jag, 4.0 V8, it's been quite poorly for a while, only running on 5 or 6 cylinders...

He bought 8 new coils packs, we replaced them all today and sure as hell it fired up like new, took it a spin along a 'private' road, 0-100 was naaaaiiiizzzz!

@Klutch, he used to have a V8 Soarer, he's been looking into the 2.5TT now, showed him your video, all he could comment on was the lovely sound of the V8 soarer wooshing by.
I figured it was about time to post my car She's a 1994 Honda Accord EX coupe, 2.2L I4, f22b1 VTEC engine, putting out 145 HP and 190 ft-lb torque. And she's got about 207000 miles on her.

Awesome VTEC stickerz.
I have stickers on my car too, but i wont post because i will get haters.
Quote from G!NhO :I have stickers on my car too, but i wont post because i will get haters.

I doubt it can be as bad as some VTEC stickerz.
Eh, Haters Gonna Hate. xD

Oh, and it's ONE sticker. The ONLY thing I've done to it in the 4 years I've owned it :P
U call that low? Look how much space there is between ground and car. Not low
-
(RasmusL) DELETED by RasmusL : right.. just gotta look -.-
EDIT: GAH ninja'd.
Quote from theirishnoob :could of had attractive women on your car ??

OI!

Say what you like about the ones each side but leave the girl in the middle out of it!
Quote from Jakg :Get a heatsheild or something, that looks terrible.

Meh, better yet.. just give your car a wash

lol @ video going through tunnel.. I haven't heard a backfire in a long time since we sold our Ferrari Daytona, my friend's turboed 3 popped one day, loud as siiinnnnn; I KNOW it scared the old lady driving next to us haha!

Uhm yeah, diesels.. dunno, it's not a big market over here for them. A lot of older (by old I really just mean 80s) mercedes' are often diesels, but nowadays.. it's like diesel is another one of those don't ask don't tell kind of deals. There just aren't many out there.

We do have the fiat 500 though! Saw one drive by the other day I was kinda freaked out I looked in my mirrors and was like.. wtf a fiat?? in America??
Unfortunately I like the fiat 500, I think it's kind of cool looking, but $10 says it will be ruined and be burned at the steak in America, same way as all new muscle cars.. ahem, "muscle cars" have turned into girl cars.

oh speaking of
Quote from Bose321 :I doubt it can be as bad as some VTEC stickerz.

who's seen this video of the new civic?
VTAK GAUGE YO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUhkN_VLGFg
@ 0:18
Quote from BastianB :

LOL that made my day.

And sorry Jack but you are wrong. If you can get headlights that have them built in, which look OEM, then yeah. But the halfords stick on kit just screams "wannabe chav".

Quote from XCNuse :Uhm yeah, diesels.. dunno, it's not a big market over here for them. A lot of older (by old I really just mean 80s) mercedes' are often diesels, but nowadays.. it's like diesel is another one of those don't ask don't tell kind of deals. There just aren't many out there.

It was the same over here until the 00's, then they boomed and ever other car is a diesel.

Quote from XCNuse :We do have the fiat 500 though! Saw one drive by the other day I was kinda freaked out I looked in my mirrors and was like.. wtf a fiat?? in America??
Unfortunately I like the fiat 500, I think it's kind of cool looking, but $10 says it will be ruined and be burned at the steak in America, same way as all new muscle cars.. ahem, "muscle cars" have turned into girl cars.

Fiat owning Chrysler has a lot to do with that, they are using their existing dealership network to make a second plump at entering the US market, suspect they will go down like a dildo made of tofu on the west coast.
I would buy one. As horribly useless it is in North America... it'd be fantastic
Quote from Jakg :Get a heatsheild or something, that looks terrible.

I don't wanna jump in any of the flamewars what seem to be an everyday routine at this forum but...

...I really dislike the look of heatshields on back bumpers. Tho it might be just because most of them are silver stickers on cars what don't need them. Anyway I don't think there's really anything wrong with a little black around the exhaust.
It shows the car is awesome! Good car klutch
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG