The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from The General Lee :My BMW is my first car mate. I pay (or will be) £1040 a year, TPFT.

Thank God I live in one of the safest parts of the country!

Damn, lowest quote I can get for BMW 316 is around 3k.
Quote from dj-fluxsa :I got one of them landcruisers (well my dad has) 3.0lt turbo wit 4 inch suspension lift and 33inch BFG mudterrains i also got my own Suzuki samurai probably the bouncest jeep in the world i got roll cage suspension lift locked rear diff bucket seats and warn winch all for off-road compitition The pic is a bit old now its a pick up thanks to my trusty old angle grinder. its pretty good for a 16 year old but i still cant wait to get a real car .

Well as I just got a new phone where the camera works as my old phones camera was scratched and everything came out blurred, I got some pics of the landcruiser.
I know BJ73's vary in shape from where they come from, as ours in a import from Japan, it has been in the country for a number of years now, just posted the pics to see if yours was the same shape because I know this is one of the rarest shapes because of the arches. We have seen this shape go for £6k in france and they were made in the 80's, alot for a old car what is pretty ugly.

Well here's the pics, the reg isn't private before anyone asks, original reg from when it was imported into this country and had the plates changed to UK plates.

Edit: I know its not really important, just wondering was Dj fluxsa's vary in shape, oh yea sorry about the finger in the top left of the first pic.
Attached images
DSC00116.JPG
DSC00117.JPG
Quote from DTrott :Damn, lowest quote I can get for BMW 316 is around 3k.

Move to Devon. Saying that, I have a mate who moved down from Essex and really misses the night life

My quote is with Quinn Direct but I just chucked my details into Confused.com
Quote from sam93 :Well as I just got a new phone where the camera works as my old phones camera was scratched and everything came out blurred, I got some pics of the landcruiser.
I know BJ73's vary in shape from where they come from, as ours in a import from Japan, it has been in the country for a number of years now, just posted the pics to see if yours was the same shape because I know this is one of the rarest shapes because of the arches. We have seen this shape go for £6k in france and they were made in the 80's, alot for a old car what is pretty ugly.

Well here's the pics, the reg isn't private before anyone asks, original reg from when it was imported into this country and had the plates changed to UK plates.

Edit: I know its not really important, just wondering was Dj fluxsa's vary in shape, oh yea sorry about the finger in the top left of the first pic.

realy sweet there super rare over here mine looks more like this
http://img.agriaffaires.com/ut ... ota-land-cruiser-lj73.jpg its an LJ not a BJ like urs the only diffrence i think apart from the body shape is the leaf springs (mine has coils) and if u you are lucky it will have difflocks aswell btw mine is a jap import aswell il post up Some pics for you later
Here's mine
Attached images
untitled.bmp
Quote from dj-fluxsa :realy sweet there super rare over here mine looks more like this
http://img.agriaffaires.com/ut ... ota-land-cruiser-lj73.jpg its an LJ not a BJ like urs the only diffrence i think apart from the body shape is the leaf springs (mine has coils) and if u you are lucky it will have difflocks aswell btw mine is a jap import aswell il post up Some pics for you later

Ours has diff locks, best thing about ours is you can hit anything with the front bumper and it wont even dent, we went into a wall once to see how hard the bumper was only about 10mph and not even a mark on the bumper. People where we live like to put the sport lights facing up and turning them around, only minor things but bloody annoying.

Edit:

I don't think your bonnet is different to ours, well the whole front end it slightly different. our bonnet narrows at the front of the car and out wings are winder aswell.
These things are old but they have a lot of torque just not very much power.
I own a 1987 Toyota Supra NA 5-Speed with options.
Most things work on it. Unfortunately, I don't have a license, so it doesn't get much use. Sounds great with the magnaflow muffler though... The stock one was very restrictive and I can feel the difference from the muffler and a short ram intake.
no pics yet.
zZzZ
I got my porsche for my dad so pleas stfu
Quote from needforspeeyy :I got my porsche for my dad so pleas stfu

Ok, that's convincing enough, how could I not to believe that.

Now you can shut up in this thread too (until you buy a ferrari for your mom...)
This guy is gold.

14 year old, owns a porsche, and loves to: (see attachment)
Attached images
porschedorifto.PNG
Quote from mcintyrej :This guy is gold.

14 year old, owns a porsche, and loves to: (see attachment)

I thought those were extinct
No, in my town there are 2 driving lol. And one 944 Turbo
I think squidhead was talking about the 14 year old kid rather than the cars.
Drifting a porsche? Nonsense...
Not really... they are quite tail happy, which should work not too bad for drifting. And speaking of transaxles, the 944 is known to have an almost perfect 50/50 weight balance and a great handling... not too bad for drifting either.

Have you ever seen the video of that guy drifting a yellow RUF CTR around the Nürburgring?

EDIT: There you go: http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=VqZO-xURLqc
And here's a 944 Turbo: http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=5srXSF9jPU4
It's funny, people who are into drifting usually say "you need an RWD car for drifting". But then, when they see somebody drifting exotic cars, like Ferrari, Porsche, etc., they are like "ohhh, you cannot drift that!". Why not? It's RWD and its able to go sideways...

I agree tho, the ironing board looks a bit overkill.
"cannot" and "should not" are two different things..
Ok, why shouldn't you drift a Porsche or a Ferrari (if you got the money)? It sure is fun?
Quote from jibber :Ok, why shouldn't you drift a Porsche or a Ferrari (if you got the money)? It sure is fun?

They sure are. But accidents happen. I wouldn't want to end up into wall with my 997, even I could afford it. 230k eur is always 230k eur...
Quote from Gekkibi :They sure are. But accidents happen. I wouldn't want to end up into wall with my 997, even I could afford it. 230k eur is always 230k eur...

You probably wouldn't, but people in drift series tend to throw a lot of money at their cars (or rather their sponsors do) so if they hit a wall, the car is just repaired again anyway.
But raping a porsche is... Well, porsche raping... It doesn't require that ridiculous spoiler, the original is good enough (And it has been tested in windtunnel, I bet that one isn't. But it looks so "ooh" and "aah", and thus it gets more dB from audience...)
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG