The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Here's my car. Kinda useless at the moment.

It's a 2000 Toyota Corolla.
Attached images
DSC01817 small.jpg
small update:
front airdam with splitter
Quote from Osco :small update:
front airdam with splitter

italiano in olanda?
As stated before, he is an Italian living in the Netherlands
Not my cars but my dad's and his gf's

Cars we have at the moment:
1989 Toyota Landcruiser BJ73 V6 (Very rare in the UK)
1996/7 Ford Mondeo TD with the enduro engine(Work Horse)
1996/7 VW Polo TD
1993 Vauxhall corsa, Fast Car Featured(Poor show car only gets driven when getting new parts and going to a show)
99 Honda CBR916RR Fireblade

Old Cars:
2001 ex motorway police toyota landcruiser calarado(Still had the chip in it lol, had quicker acceleration then a 97 caterham we has raced at the traffic lights, we beat it on acceleration but within a couple of seconds it bested us fast as hell)
97 Mits GTO Twin Turbo, Jap import version and limiter taken off.
95 BMW 518
96 Volvo s40i
E30 M3
406 top of the range version, can't remember the name for it now
and a old ford capri 3.2ltr what was in mint what my dad got rid of about 13yrs ago, Capri's were nice in there time, now the 3ltr and 3.2lts's are rare and if you can get one they haven't been well looked after.

Well there are the cars we have had, bet not one of you has heard or seen a BJ73, Kind of ugly really but brilliant of road and worth 3k, we only got it for off roading.
Pretty much a hell of a lot of useless cars, and enough useless information to go with it.
Quote from hrtburnout :As stated before, he is an Italian living in the Netherlands

half-italian to be correct (dutch mother, italian father)
Quote from BlueFlame :Pretty much a hell of a lot of useless cars, and enough useless information to go with it.

Lol, I know, not everyone has a 50-100k car, some people decide to have a nicer house then car.
Anyway I will leave it at that pointless getting into a arguement over cars lol. Not all useless though, what is a useless car in your eyes?
Do you take the Land Cruiser out on the Moor's?
nice to see your dad had a swaymar capri. silly man getting rid of it though!
Quote from beefyman666 :Do you take the Land Cruiser out on the Moor's?

Nope, it's illegal tried it once seen one of the rangers driving around asked them if it was ok and they said no. What do you go off-roading up there?
Quote from robt :nice to see your dad had a swaymar capri. silly man getting rid of it though!

He got rid of it because he got fed up of the back end always slipping out, nice cars but the arse of the capri's sometimes have a mind of it's own, lol
Quote from sam93 :Nope, it's illegal tried it once seen one of the rangers driving around asked them if it was ok and they said no. What do you go off-roading up there?

No, Mum's ex had a Ford Ranger and we took it up there for a little while, there wasn't a car insight so we were pretty safe I'd say.

I had a feeling it was illegal though as the Moorland is protected or something so I've heard.
Quote from beefyman666 :No, Mum's ex had a Ford Ranger and we took it up there for a little while, there wasn't a car insight so we were pretty safe I'd say.

I had a feeling it was illegal though as the Moorland is protected or something so I've heard.

yup is protect and I think it is owned by prince philip, one of the prince's can't remember whick one lol.
Ah well we weren't on there for long. The Ranger couldn't take much anyway, one of a few Fords I really didn't like.

Where in Plymouth you from anyway?
Quote from beefyman666 :Ah well we weren't on there for long. The Ranger couldn't take much anyway, one of a few Fords I really didn't like.

Where in Plymouth you from anyway?

I'm from my mother lol, nah not really from anywhere in plymouth moved 6 times so can't say where I am from but I live in prince rock.
Quote from BlueFlame :Pretty much a hell of a lot of useless cars, and enough useless information to go with it.

At least they have the balls to show/tell people what they got, you only posted a guess what - car - is - it from a crappy interior shot and never told what car it actually was. You might have a nice car, but if that's the case, at least come forward with itbefore you bash other people's cars (what you seem to like doing).

And I actually accidently do know that Landcruiser, and yes... It looks terrible
working/driving a 1992 pugeot 106 xn graduate

runs better then most cars ive worked on.

i had a saab for a while but sold it on " for parts " at a tidy profit.

also got a special mazda but its my brothers car till i can legally drive. :S
Quote from sgt.flippy :At least they have the balls to show/tell people what they got, you only posted a guess what - car - is - it from a crappy interior shot and never told what car it actually was. You might have a nice car, but if that's the case, at least come forward with itbefore you bash other people's cars (what you seem to like doing).

And I actually accidently do know that Landcruiser, and yes... It looks terrible

I mean people in the UK proberly wouldn't know. It is a proper 4x4 though not the luxurious 4x4's around today, the one we have is different to the rest, the flared wheel arch version but it has little flares on that, all bumper and foot steps are chrome and the bull bars are chrome, must say it looks ugly but it has been made to look nicer and is practicaly mint, but for a 89 landcruiser and it worth anything from 2k to 5k in the UK is nuts and people with buy it with it being rare.

You can't really say the GTO Twin Turbo is useless it is as quick as a ferrari 360, 360 does 0-60 in 4.7secs so does the GTO Twin Turbo and the GTO has a top speed of 180MPH, just because it is old doesn't mean they are crap, like someone saying a RX7 FD3S Series 8 is rubbish just because they have an RX8, but I would still rather have the RX7, and so would most people proberly, RX7's are a beast of a car, and bloody quick aswell.
I got one of them landcruisers (well my dad has) 3.0lt turbo wit 4 inch suspension lift and 33inch BFG mudterrains i also got my own Suzuki samurai probably the bouncest jeep in the world i got roll cage suspension lift locked rear diff bucket seats and warn winch all for off-road compitition The pic is a bit old now its a pick up thanks to my trusty old angle grinder. its pretty good for a 16 year old but i still cant wait to get a real car .
Attached images
midsummer2006_117.JPG
Cool, the landcruiser is for off-roading but we are not kitting it out for off-roading as it is used for on road use aswell. It may be going soon though and may get a defender 90 instead as there are alot more parts for them for off roading and plus the parts and cheaper and more easily avaliable then for the BJ73.
yes but my experiece and beleive me we have had most types of 4x4 and the one we havnt we see in action regularly and imo ur better off to stick with ur landcruiser simply because landrover break easy and are fragile i constantly have to help my stranded friends in there landrovers with broken halfshafts ans c.v jionts and the like dont get me wrong i love land rovers but sometimes ur just better of with jap quality when it comes to off-road use
True, but if you have the money you can get it all protected, I seen one at the rubbish haldon hill off roading place and the whole of the bottom was covered with 2 inch metal protecting it, wouldn't mind a bowler, could frash those around.
to tell the truth ive been off-roadin with my dad for 10 years and u rarely hit someting hard enught to need that level of protection it just adds way to much weight. ya a blower would be sweet love to see it in action.
Quote from dj-fluxsa :to tell the truth ive been off-roadin with my dad for 10 years and u rarely hit someting hard enught to need that level of protection it just adds way to much weight. ya a blower would be sweet love to see it in action.

:ices_rofl

You forgot to post the video of it, Ciaran: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZXobBFekCY
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG