The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Hicas is enabled and working fine, not planning on disabling it either. I'm placing my trust in Nissan engineers knowing better than people disabling them, beside drifters.
Quote from Matrixi :Hicas is enabled and working fine, not planning on disabling it either. I'm placing my trust in Nissan engineers knowing better than people disabling them, beside drifters.

nice one. Probably one of the only R32s with its Hicas still intact. You have a right gem there. btw I would probably keep the twin turbo setup. Find out how much nissan want to rip you off for replacement parts if i am no mistaken with a single turbo you would get more lag and it would have to be large to equal the power gain from the twin turbos. correct me if i am wrong which i probably am.
Got her painted earlier on. Nice shiny black and also got half the interior in. Will continue tomorrow.
Attached images
DSC00026-1.jpg
DSC00028-1.jpg
DSC00020-1.jpg
Quote from 91mason91 :Got her painted earlier on. Nice shiny black and also got half the interior in. Will continue tomorrow.

G25 in there?
Quote from Fuse5 :G25 in there?

Ha, thought that myself when i installed it, facepalmed.
Quote from Luke.S :nice one. Probably one of the only R32s with its Hicas still intact. You have a right gem there. btw I would probably keep the twin turbo setup. Find out how much nissan want to rip you off for replacement parts if i am no mistaken with a single turbo you would get more lag and it would have to be large to equal the power gain from the twin turbos. correct me if i am wrong which i probably am.

A GT30 or 35 with a decent sized rear housing would produce more power than the twins on the same boost. And it wouldn't be THAT laggy.

My mate had a set of HKS GT-SS's on the GTR and it spooled slightly later than the stockies but when they kicked in hold on hahaha
Quote from Shotglass :
unlike your brothers shitbox

Call a car that
A) Costs more than yours
B) Out performs yours
is a bit rich...
Public service announcement; Shotglass, Shut up..
Quote from Klutch :Costs more than yours

worst investment ever

and at least mine hasnt had its body panels installed by a blind hobo who hasnt got an eye for either fit or colour

i wonder what the resale value of a dented soarer with ill fitting offcoloured broken body panels a stupid wing silly wheels a massively impractical and idiotic suspension and guardes rolled by a complete idiot whos unable to do basic math to figure out theyll need to be rolled before he installs the new suspension would be
5€ maybe?
Quote from Luke.S :nice one. Probably one of the only R32s with its Hicas still intact. You have a right gem there. btw I would probably keep the twin turbo setup. Find out how much nissan want to rip you off for replacement parts if i am no mistaken with a single turbo you would get more lag and it would have to be large to equal the power gain from the twin turbos. correct me if i am wrong which i probably am.

Thing that matters the most is, that modern turbos have gone a long way since the eighties in technology development. A ball bearing T04Z spools "almost" as fast as two of the original ceramic turbos, yet it simplifies the whole engine bay and there are less things to go wrong. On a twin turbo setup, the rear turbo always runs pretty effin' hot, due to being cornered in a tight hole without any airflow. That's also the same unit in 90% of the cases that has a snapped off turbine wing. But sure, two tiny turbos always spool up faster than one big one, but I'm not planning to go big. Just something decent enough to give maybe a little bit extra horsepower over the stock ones.
can we all just agree that shotglass is a muppet and move on?
Quote from TehPaws3D :Public service announcement; Shotglass, Shut up..

stop trolling if u dont even know what's it about

Quote from nisskid :can we all just agree that shotglass is a muppet and move on?

no. you're the one. now we can move on.
Nisskid, R34king and Klutch... it's a bit like the three stooges, but with a car tuning twist.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from jibber :Nisskid, R34king and Klutch... it's a bit like the three stooges, but with a car tuning twist.

couldn't of put it better
Yes you could of. I mean have.

c what i did thar? :hide:
Well it has been suggested that I post a few pics of my ride, so here we go...

Its a 2007 5 litre M6 convertible...

Couldnt help but put a carbon fibre hood on it think it looks ok tho...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote from Lu-Kaida :Well it has been suggested that I post a few pics of my ride, so here we go...

Its a 2007 5 litre M6 convertible...

Couldnt help but put a carbon fibre hood on it think it looks ok tho...

Nice ride! Looking really good already, but have to ask.. are you planning to do something extra for it?
OMG, hawt! Original hood would be better, in my opinion, but still, its niceeee!
Spent so much on a BMW but were too cheap to take the LHD option for the UK?
I smell... buuuuulllshiiiit
Now polished rims, painted hood and trunk, and light wipers installed.

Pinto power :eclipsee_

And if we are talking about unsafeness and unpractical cars.

"light wipers"? Do you mean aero wipers or something else?

(genuinely curious!)
Front light wipers or whatever you call them, thos things on front lights.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG