The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Migz :Need some help with electric windows. Going to be converting my manual windows to electric windows. I've worked out the electrical side of it and should be pretty easy, time consuming but easy. The part im stuck on is the mechanical components, im more of an electrician over a mechanic, so i have no clue what parts make up the electric window, obviously i know theres a motor, and then runners? Im assuming the runners differ between electric and manual windows? Is there anything else that i would need to get?

Its gonna be helluva job.better get doors from the electric version and wire it in the car to the door/window module.(the motors have to know where to stop)
Quote from Dennis93 :..tad bigger exhaust tip and we have a boner.

Somehow I doubt it needs extra fart-power. (please don't use your boners to reproduce )
Quote from Tinytacohead :Somehow I doubt it needs extra fart-power. (please don't use your boners to reproduce )

hehe. well just the whole thing in perspective, i think it would look better with an extra inch if you know what i mean
Quote from e2mustang :ive painted my brakes yellow because racecar. #phonepicsux#

If the car was white
Quote from Dennis93 :hehe. well just the whole thing in perspective, i think it would look better with an extra inch if you know what i mean

Whole thing in perspective? A square car from 1922 with a grenade launcher sticking out from the rear with tyres that look like they are inside out, runs about the same height as a snow plow and wheels that are similar to the same colour of my shit when i've got diarrhoea?
Dude,Dejavu,you're totally wrong! Snowplows aren't that low...
Quote from DejaVu :Whole thing in perspective? A square car from 1922 with a grenade launcher sticking out from the rear with tyres that look like they are inside out, runs about the same height as a snow plow and wheels that are similar to the same colour of my shit when i've got diarrhoea?

I think the FAG (is that how they call them?) car from gin ho needs some more low and golden borbetz with some more exhausts etc.
Saw this on the interwebs, quite fitting, just missing the steam from the turd though?

I almost feel bad for them with all this ripping going on.. almost. :star:
Quote from e2mustang :Its gonna be helluva job.better get doors from the electric version and wire it in the car to the door/window module.(the motors have to know where to stop)

I read that its actually the motor that stops the window going any further up or down. Wasn't going to buy the doors, was just going to buy all the parts that i needed from a model of my car that had electric windows, and just put all the parts in and wire it up myself. Just need help on what parts it is im ordering.
Quote from DejaVu :Whole thing in perspective? A square car from 1922 with a grenade launcher sticking out from the rear with tyres that look like they are inside out, runs about the same height as a snow plow and wheels that are similar to the same colour of my shit when i've got diarrhoea?

Quote from Bose321 :I think the FAG (is that how they call them?) car from gin ho needs some more low and golden borbetz with some more exhausts etc.

Quote from DejaVu :Saw this on the interwebs, quite fitting, just missing the steam from the turd though?

So much burn for Ginny...
I guess personal input on a forum like this is like driving a VW on the street 'not acceptable'....
Lol!

Love to read those comments.

Just wait till i post pics of my winterbeater! Hehe
Quote from G!NhO :Just wait till i post pics of my winterbeater! Hehe

We're ready to be shocked. I already have my vomit bags next to me, just in case. Hope it's not that bad, lol.
inb4 E30 BMW
inb4 shitty polo mk1
Quote from Migz :I read that its actually the motor that stops the window going any further up or down. Wasn't going to buy the doors, was just going to buy all the parts that i needed from a model of my car that had electric windows, and just put all the parts in and wire it up myself. Just need help on what parts it is im ordering.

When ordering new parts you will spend more than your golf is actually worth. Just pay scrapyard a visit and salvage what's needed.
In before another jetta mk2... Oh wait
Don't see what you guys have so much against him, it's his car, his style really... if he likes it that way then let him do it, some others like it aswell, stop hating :|
I know, it's not his fault he's blind right! (got ma blacked out Ray Charles shades ready for "ginho, the 2nd edition". bring the retina burn I guess! )
sold my golf and finally bought a car (just after registration):

it's a '84 520i lapisblau with manual gearbox. very happy with it, as last owner was a pensioner and had this car for 17 years, did service history by himself. In 17 years he did only 50k kms with the car, so now it has 200k km on the clock. There are no options except driver recaro seat, M sport leather wheel and heated seat(s) (it doesn't work though ).
Hot.
Nice Bimmer indeed.
Lose the pensioner hubcaps and you got yourself a ride my son.
E28*include obama meme here*
Quote from BlueFlame :Lose the pensioner hubcaps and you got yourself a ride my son.

Indeed! Love e28's
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG