The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
my vehicle should be about complete come middle of December...should give me a couple months of cruising in the nice winter weather...hooray.

it's all coming together, hooray!
i had my car fixed friday,the common rust problem on the rear trim panel.than today i had it washed and polished. the thing looks like brand new car and in january we will be celebrating her 20th birthday ! sadly i couldnt take a pic,and tomorrow gonna rain
Quote from e2mustang :i had my car fixed friday,the common rust problem on the rear trim panel.than today i had it washed and polished. the thing looks like brand new car and in january we will be celebrating her 20th birthday ! sadly i couldnt take a pic,and tomorrow gonna rain

doit
Quote from S14 DRIFT :
as for your boost leak, do the 130's come with the FMIC or is it just the 150's? either way check around the intercooler as the clips are rubbish, also check around the EGR and where the silicone tube joins into the plastic one as it heads back down under the engine. vw clips on their intercoolers are notoriously bad.

Nah it's a SMIC, only the 150's with FMIC, yea the problem is dark when I go to work, dark when I come back, so it's a weekend job really.

It sounds like it's coming from around the intercooler area so it's most likely one of the slutty clips. Though everything will be getting checked, done all the hoses etc on the last car so I at least know what to be looking for when i'm down there.

As for the map, I know I see some people hitting 180bhp from a map in a 130, the 150's don't go much higher from a stage 1 either and are more prone to problems, so i'm quite happy to say the least.

My uncle has a bora tdi130, must be mapped because it's insanely fast, just need to get christmas over and done with then I can spend some money on it.
umm.why?
You've summoned rain.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Weather forecast rings a bell?

your weather station phones you? most people get their forecasts from TV.
No, seriously, are the forecasts that accurate in USA? Over here they lie about 65% of the time.
Quote from KiRmelius :No, seriously, are the forecasts that accurate in USA? Over here they lie about 65% of the time.

Well I can only speak for Germany, but here they are accurate about 80% of the time.
only thing good in usa is the weather forecast. if they say it will start raining at 1 pm.it will. its amazing
The only accurate weather forecast in the US is when they look outside and state what the current conditions are. They even get that wrong 35% of the time.

They've been forecasting the world is going to end and we are all going to die for several years now, yet we only get a few inches of snow. Not near enough for the world to end and us all to die.
Turned up yesterday for me to play in...

This should turn up next week for me to play in...

Apologies for crappy photos. Especially the first one
Attached images
DSCN0234.JPG
photof307.JPG
Quote from mrodgers :The only accurate weather forecast in the US is when they look outside and state what the current conditions are. They even get that wrong 35% of the time.

They've been forecasting the world is going to end and we are all going to die for several years now, yet we only get a few inches of snow. Not near enough for the world to end and us all to die.

once again,u live in the wrong place !
for the 7 years ive been here they've been always accurate
Quote from tristancliffe :Turned up yesterday for me to play in...

This should turn up next week for me to play in...

Apologies for crappy photos. Especially the first one

You bought both of these? If so I can understand the F3 car but not the Fez. Didn't think you liked Ferrari anyway.
Why not? The F430 is a lovely little car. And yes, I like Ferraris. Some recent ones are ugly, and some leave a lot to be desired in many ways, but I like them overall.

I wouldn't say I bought them as such... I'm far too poor. But my parents may have sold quite a few cars from their collection, and decided to splash out. One is for me at the weekends. The other I'm allowed to play in now and again on the road (or trackdays!)
Quote from tristancliffe :Why not? The F430 is a lovely little car. And yes, I like Ferraris. Some recent ones are ugly, and some leave a lot to be desired in many ways, but I like them overall.

I wouldn't say I bought them as such... I'm far too poor. But my parents may have sold quite a few cars from their collection, and decided to splash out. One is for me at the weekends. The other I'm allowed to play in now and again on the road (or trackdays!)

Modern Ferraris are electrically clad poser machines. Why not get GT3 RS, much more your style I'd be led to believe.
If you want to die in a burning car a Ferrari is your choice.
Incase anyone is just skimming this thread, I'll give you the major headlines.

Tristains parents bought him racecar and let them borrow their Ferrari from time to time.

I can imagine Tristan, in a very James May style of voice, pulling into the local McDonalds on a Friday night with the rest of us in Golfs and Fabias, etc, walking over the group of girls and going "hello."
I once sarcastically remarked "ferrari" to a youngish child around 14 years old when he once asked what my little red mazda was. Felt like such an idiot when I realised he was a "special" child, with a mental illness.

I have never told this to anyone!
Quote from doyal :I once sarcastically remarked "ferrari" to a youngish child around 14 years old when he once asked what my little red mazda was. Felt like such an idiot when I realised he was a "special" child, with a mental illness.

I have never told this to anyone!

Only to special kids.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Incase anyone is just skimming this thread, I'll give you the major headlines.

Tristains parents bought him racecar and let them borrow their Ferrari from time to time.

I can imagine Tristan, in a very James May style of voice, pulling into the local McDonalds on a Friday night with the rest of us in Golfs and Fabias, etc, walking over the group of girls and going "hello."

I'll reiterate the headlines for people that don't want to read your interpretation.

My Dad and I have bought a new Dallara and sold the old one. We're going 'up' a league if you like. I won't deny that I'm very lucky to have a father that wants to go racing as much as I do, and that I get to play driver too.

My Dad has also decided to buy a Ferrari as he's never had one. As a rule of thumb we don't like Porsches, and my teammate has a GT3 RS (that he bought because he missed racing when there was a six week gap in the races). He considered a 360 and a V8 Vantage, but after driving the 430 he felt he had to raise the cash somehow. So the TVR Grantura, the Ginetta and the Exige have been sold. The TVR was too mental, the Ginetta was too small, and the Exige was too boring (although the steering is nice).

I don't know why you get the James May impression, but you're probably about right. Saying hello is probably the best way to start a conversation with a girl. With anyone in fact.

Anyway, I've promised my girlfriend's step-father that I'd take him round a track in the Exige. Now that's gone (or going - it's still in the garage at my parents') I'll just have to do it in the 430. Oh well...

To keep my mum happy, she's gone and bought 6 acres of land and some livestock (Alpacas, Sheep, Chickens... and more to come) for her to play with as she approaches retirement.
Quote from tristancliffe :
Anyway, I've promised by girlfriend's father-in-law that I'd take him round a track in the Exige.

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG