The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from speedway :Oh please, we have been over this before: You may know how to operate a car, but ffs you do not know how to drive.

In traffic, that is. I agree.
Driving a car is not hard. It's driving with the other idiots that can make it a challenge.
An eventful challenge. Some lady in a mk3 Golf very nearly crashed in to me while changing lanes last week. Apparently she was too busy concentrating on her GPS to actually turn her head or indicate before switching lanes. :gnasher:
Never mind me. I almost drove into the back of a 500E
Quote from speedway :Oh please, we have been over this before: You may know how to operate a car, but ffs you do not know how to drive.

Quote from Matrixi :An eventful challenge. Some lady in a mk3 Golf very nearly crashed in to me while changing lanes last week. Apparently she was too busy concentrating on her GPS to actually turn her head or indicate before switching lanes. :gnasher:

75 mph down the highway an hour into my 18 hour drive to our vacation destination. A deer jumped over the guardrail onto the roadway directly in front of me. In the time that it took me to react and brake from 75 mph I was able to check all 3 mirrors. I was able to determine the path of least damage as I already knew there was a car coming up behind me. I could see that I could brake and steer left to completely avoid the deer. But by already knowing that there was a car coming and anticipating that they would swerve into the left lane to avoid me braking, I was able to see them moving into the other lane up beside me and I swerved over off the side of the road (plenty of space, but not quite enough) to attempt to avoid the deer. I couldn't avoid it completely and ended up caving in the very bottom corner of my bumper.

Someone who thinks they can drive but only knows how to operate the vehicle would have either hit straight into the deer smashing everything in front of the car rendering it useless after 6 months of planning a family vacation a mere hour into it or totaled two cars.

By knowing how to "drive" as opposed to only knowing how to operate a vehicle, I had already known what was coming up behind me and how they would react and was able to continue on with our family vacation with nothing more than a dented in bumper corner and no damage to the lighting system, cooling system, and more importantly, any damage to another's vehicle or potential injury to myself, my family, or another individual or family in the other car.

The impact with the deer was probably less than 10 mph.
very nice reacting, you really need something special for that

does it count if i told my brother who was driving and not paying full attention that there was a deer
yeah if you would keep the speed limit,depends where you going 65 or 55,you could have even more time to react. but its all about luck too. sometimes it jumps out right in front of you, and dont even know what the fakk happened until u get out.
yeah, it was a mainly straight road, night, empty road...cruising at the speed limit, maybe a little faster, at like 55 maybe

it was really far ahead, but we were in a toyota, and we diddnt know if the throttle would stick

we stopped full lock up, with abs of course, and we were like 150 feet away; what a close call
Well, I finally turned 16 and got my learner's permit. One year of driving with my parents next to me and then I'll be on my own! This is what I've been driving so far. A 2003 BMW X5 3.0i. I haven't been able to stick myself into the X6 or 325xi yet.

make sure you check regularly your belts, pulleys,tensioners,keep eye on temp guage,like every minute,aaand watch out with tight turns,possibly lil tire sqeals,coz front axles go like a madafaka on them. i hate that shit,do it every single day !

dayuumn and ur in jersey ! been to german car shop in edison?
Nice rides Miniz
jersay shore
i keep seeing more and more of these nutsacks on pickups, wtf is that about?
all pick up drivers are cocks?
looks like it
it isn't something for a testicular cancer charity is it?
i dont think so,here they use stickers,but like millions on 1 car,sometimes i think,wtf is got into people here. well actually i think that all the time
Installed a HID kit on the brothers soarer and just finished re aligning the headlights
visibility is soooooooooooooooooo much better its not funny!

The colour difference between the normal HID and highbeams, not overly noticeably, nice bright white with a tinge of blue compared to the dull yellow.
yep i gotta get HID's too,my car is so low and front tilts down i cant see shit even with high beams on! its cheap too,im just too lazy to work on my car
Quote from Klutch :Installed a HID kit on the brothers soarer and just finished re aligning the headlights

The colour difference between the normal HID and highbeams, not overly noticeably, nice bright white with a tinge of blue compared to the dull yellow.

Are those with the halogen main beams? Looks very nice!

Alas my halogens just look rediculous compared to the HID's:

Tried getting some new Osram bulbs but they didn't make the colour any different
Quote from Jakg :Are those with the halogen main beams? Looks very nice!

Main beams = High beams?

If so, yes.
Quote from Klutch :Installed a HID kit on the brothers soarer and just finished re aligning the headlights

I hope Soarers have projector lights, too many idiots over here just install HID kits to ordinary halogen reflector headlights, which isn't very nice for the oncoming traffic.

Pic very related.

I got a 2001 Jetta.

I proceeded to do 230 KMh.

It's neat.

1.8L Turbo.

Silver.

99,800 KM.
A boot/trunk large enough to comfortably fit a 6'2" man, or a few Asians.

Fail finger.

Nice car.
They see me rollin', they hatin'

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG