The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Off topic from anything else from this page, but FWDs are boooooriiiing. The obvious had to be said again.
I think it's really the time to start saving money for a project car. Let this post be a reminder for myself.
Quote from Robilon :Off topic from anything else from this page, but FWDs are boooooriiiing. The obvious had to be said again.
I think it's really the time to start saving money for a project car. Let this post be a reminder for myself.

My car is RWD!
meguiars vs mothers?
Quote from logitekg25 :meguiars vs mothers?

They both are fantastic, I just prefer Meguires because it's a leaves a better shine than Mothers.

I think mothers are better because they do it for you.
what i have seemed to gather is mothers is for someone who is going to take the time to do every step to perfection. meguiars seems to be a good way to get a nice looking car a bit quicker. they seem to take alot of pride in their 'quick detailer', where idk if mothers even has something 'quick'

a mothers clay bar just seems more desirable than a meguiars clay bar
I use turtle wax ice because I really hate wax residue and my car is never going to look so good afterwards as to be worth 3+ hours of my time to wax and polish.
highfive
Always works for me

Yes and after that wax
2 more

Attached images
IMG_0044sssf2.jpg
IMG_0068ss2f.jpg
True

body work done,

phone pic :/
Undropped car and new gf put to work!
My '46 is still dead, mate never turned up throughout nearly 2 weeks so i took it to a garage, who after having it for 2 days rang me this afternoon to say they couldnt do anything because its too low and they cant get it on either of their post lifts.

This despite me using the EXACT same make and model of lift when i had my coilovers fitted so i know it WILL go on, although you have to take the round plates off the ends of the arms in order to do so, which due to them being a garage and health and safety etc, they arent prepared to do that.

So tomorrow my cousins husband is coming with a truck and taking it to his garage, they are actually a light commercial / HGV garage, but they do have a car sized pit to work in (it used to be my uncles car garage years ago) so there will be no lifting issues, fingers crossed ill have my baby back by next weekend
Finally the ECU is mapped so I can just enjoy driving it.
271 bhp and 332 Nm so I'm quite happy being that I already knew the injectors wouldn't be able to break 300 bhp.

Few accelerations on video http://youtu.be/wRLHxyh4gwA
Quote from Robilon :2 more
[brumbrumcar]

The best Vdub on here? I think so.

Quote from Scrabby :And it's manual.... in USA?

Nice!

Strangely, the USA is saving the manual. Demand is getting so big over there, they are the only country that gets the M5 with a three pedal setup. The rest of the world still only gets two. Which is weird.
HI GUYS IM BACK LOL

moved house, supra now has pidgeons under the bonnet(flutter)
now that ive moved house i can start saving for zee mods!
Quote from klutch :hi guys im back lol

moved house, supra now has pidgeons under the bonnet(flutter)
now that ive moved house i can start saving for zee mods!

LOLZ you so ebin
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG