The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Is that a official Gumball 3000 sticker?
I like how the top of the SU carb sticks out of the bonnet, makes checking the float oil easy!
-
(BlueFlame) DELETED by Victor : throwing a little gasoline on the fuel is not good
Quote from Scrabby :...

Great jag mate!
Quote from RealLifeRacer :I did nothing wrong, he instigated it. Never did I say I was better than anyone else. The thread said post your car, so I did. What did I do wrong?

All I did was say that I'd like to see a non indexed shot of your car, IE one of YOURS, not some picture you found on Google. It's a natural response.

Quote :Is everyone here this awful? I can't believe this... Never have I had such a horrible experience on a forum, and I'm new here. Thanks for the warm welcome. If it matters, I am S2 licensed, this is one of numerous aliases.

Then if you have numerous S2 aliases you should be well aware with the forum by now.

Quote :Hey S14, I'll think of you when I'm rippin' it in my Saleen Extreme You people should be disgust me. Don't bother responding, I won't be back. I hope a moderator see's this and does something, unless the mods are as ignorant as the few members I've encountered already.

I won't be thinking of you as I come flying past you.
Quote from RealLifeRacer :http://i7.photobucket.com/albu ... 02-Extreme-Front-And-.jpg

I think every forum has seen people lie about stuff they own - be that Hurston on the eBuyer forums with "his" Supra where the photo's were from a Malaysian bodyshop, or some dude on UCP who's "Uncles" Ferrari he got to drive actually turned out to be some random dudes he saw at Walmart - Or on Overclock.net where people lie about having some crazy PC which doesn't even physically work (SLi on a P35 being the giveaway on the last one I saw...).

People lie on the internet - the last car forum I was on did an "eggnog" test where you stick a bit of paper through the gear stick with your username on it but it's never really been needed on the LFS forum as well... most of us drive shit cars (me included)

Unfortuantely if you post a shot thats blatently not your car, having never made a post (and your first is nothing more than a link to said car) before the odds of anyone believing it's your car are slim.

What did you expect everyone to say - "love that other dudes car your posting?"
The wing gap has been sorted, shame its the wrong bloody shade of silver!
plus i brightened the front end a bit by de-oranging the indicators (now using orange bulbs) and added some mesh to the grille.

I was gonna do the bumper grille as well, but the mesh ran out.
Attached images
rover.jpg
front end.jpg
Yeah I know it's not mine but mine is comming soon.Oh,had a little problem with the tree :P

Quote from danthebangerboy :The wing gap has been sorted, shame its the wrong bloody shade of silver!
plus i brightened the front end a bit by de-oranging the indicators (now using orange bulbs) and added some mesh to the grille.

The police must hate your illegal numberplates.
Quote from danthebangerboy :The wing gap has been sorted, shame its the wrong bloody shade of silver!

The start of you very own riced up car
Quote from CobraDrifter :Yeah I know it's not mine but mine is comming soon.Oh,had a little problem with the tree :P

Dude, after you wash your car, NEVER lay your wash mitt down on the ground! It will get dirty and scratch up the car on the next washing...

Quote from Byku :Whatever , this Mustang is beautifull . Could You post more pictures, especially the inside in v.good resolution? Btw. Have You been on track in it?

People were doubtful because You have posted a picture from a site, not a homemade one .

I'll be at the shop today and tomorrow, and I can take pics then, but why should I. So S14, and the other dude can bust my balls some more? I was right in what I said. I did nothing wrong, and they immediately jumped on me, it's nonsense and immature. I simply don't care what you people think about me, my work in my shop, or my families collection of mustangs. Maybe if i were treated better I would have posted some pictures, I was actually gonna post pics of me installing the new pulley and exhaust, but why bother. They'll just say it's not my car, not me in the picture, and not my garage.....
Quote from RealLifeRacer :I'll be at the shop today and tomorrow, and I can take pics then, but why should I. So S14, and the other dude can bust my balls some more? I was right in what I said. I did nothing wrong, and they immediately jumped on me, it's nonsense and immature. I simply don't care what you people think about me, my work in my shop, or my families collection of mustangs. Maybe if i were treated better I would have posted some pictures, I was actually gonna post pics of me installing the new pulley and exhaust, but why bother. They'll just say it's not my car, not me in the picture, and not my garage.....

The car clearly isn't yours. You knew you would spur this on by posting a picture like that so why complain about it? You either prove its your car, or you stfu and don't come here again. Comprende?
I'll post pics of the Extreme when it's finished. For now here's my 1999 Mustang GT 35th Anniversary Limited Edition No. 2014 of 4600, and my 2004 Kenne Bell Cobra. http://i7.photobucket.com/albu ... /Sterling-My_Stangs-2.jpg

My daily driver is a new Saab 2.3T Aero, and my 300whp VR6 http://i7.photobucket.com/albu ... grekorder/137722513_l.jpg

I don't have any pics of my fathers cars, they're stored in Slatington, PA in his garage along with his '60's Mustangs, and a few classic english cars. My father has collected cars for more than 40 years. He has a '57 Corvette, bought it new, mint cond. Man I love that car.
Quote from BlueFlame :The car clearly isn't yours. You knew you would spur this on by posting a picture like that so why complain about it? You either prove its your car, or you stfu and don't come here again. Comprende?

I'll get the pics up, then you can eat your ****ing words, ****. Why are you people so ****ing ignorant? I think you all need an ass beating.
The only one that needs an ass beating is you, grow up.
I was the one being harassed. What have I done to offend anyone? Before the beat down comment? Look at the reply's to my posts, how would you feel. This forum amazes me. And there's no moderation. And trust me, your words don't bother me, I don't know anyone of you, never will, and couldnt possibly care less. Unlike you people I have a life outside this forum and simulator. I race for real, most of you pretend to with your G25's, wow, that's so incredible.
Quote from BlueFlame :The car clearly isn't yours. You knew you would spur this on by posting a picture like that so why complain about it? You either prove its your car, or you stfu and don't come here again. Comprende?

Why is it so important to you? Are you gonna jerkoff to the pics? And you think I should leave the forum if I don't produce a picture of my Extreme 302? Your ego is out of check.
Quote from RealLifeRacer :I was the one being harassed. What have I done to offend anyone? Before the beat down comment? Look at the reply's to my posts, how would you feel. This forum amazes me. And there's no moderation. And trust me, your words don't bother me, I don't know anyone of you, never will, and couldnt possibly care less. Unlike you people I have a life outside this forum and simulator. I race for real, most of you pretend to with your G25's, wow, that's so incredible.

Oh wow. Holy shit! Is that for real? Dude, awesome!!! :bowdown:
Quote from RealLifeRacer :Why is it so important to you? Are you gonna jerkoff to the pics? And you think I should leave the forum if I don't produce a picture of my Extreme 302? Your ego is out of check.

You're obviously trying to bost about 'your' car as you keep using the actual name of the car when referring to it. You don't a picture of my car, you put a picture of my Extreme 302. So you obviously think you are better then everyone else by bosting about it.

Either prove that you own this car or GTFO lol.
Quote from RealLifeRacer :I'll post pics of the Extreme when it's finished. For now here's my 1999 Mustang GT 35th Anniversary Limited Edition No. 2014 of 4600, and my 2004 Kenne Bell Cobra. http://i7.photobucket.com/albu ... /Sterling-My_Stangs-2.jpg

My daily driver is a new Saab 2.3T Aero, and my 300whp VR6 http://i7.photobucket.com/albu ... grekorder/137722513_l.jpg

I don't have any pics of my fathers cars, they're stored in Slatington, PA in his garage along with his '60's Mustangs, and a few classic english cars. My father has collected cars for more than 40 years. He has a '57 Corvette, bought it new, mint cond. Man I love that car.

Hi DHRammstein?

Don't come onto this forum and act like a ****, you won't have many fans. Oh and you were shunned from the forum. GTFO

Oh and you're not rich, all your money came from a Lawsuit.

Couldn't agree more! Tbh you have the same state of mind I had!
Again I'm being harrased on AIM.

Quote :DHRammstein (01:08:19): If I were to meet you in real life, I'd put a whole in your head with my .50 cal. You're a jealous fag, you're young, and ignorant. It pleases me that you'll likely never amount to anything, because your attitude will prevent that. Enjoy being broke the rest of your life, English piece of shit.

LOL

(Plus a mouthful of other abuse) This guy's funny
Quote from RealLifeRacer :I'll post pics of the Extreme when it's finished. For now here's my 1999 Mustang GT 35th Anniversary Limited Edition No. 2014 of 4600, and my 2004 Kenne Bell Cobra. http://i7.photobucket.com/albu ... /Sterling-My_Stangs-2.jpg

which bit of "no longer welcome" is it that you have troubles understanding?
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1107011#post1107011
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG