The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
here are some fresh pics,its so fresh its still hot..
(with the burnout i had to do it quickly coz u know people in jersey...)
pics by my girlfriend
Attached images
CIMG1242.JPG
CIMG1243.JPG
CIMG1245.JPG
Quote from e2mustang :here are some fresh pics,its so fresh its still hot..
pics by my girlfriend

BMW lovers <3. Had to do a little edit of your pic, just for you! Nothing too fancy.
Attached images
CIMG1245 copy.jpg
Quote from e2mustang :here are some fresh pics,its so fresh its still hot..
pics by my girlfriend

You call that a burnout?
Quote from RealLifeRacer :Why is it so important to you? Are you gonna jerkoff to the pics? And you think I should leave the forum if I don't produce a picture of my Extreme 302? Your ego is out of check.

Quote :This is a message from RealLifeRacer at Live for Speed ( http://www.lfsforum.net/index.php ). The Live for Speed owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email RealLifeRacer, you can use this online form:
http://www.lfsforum.net/sendme ... o=mailmember&u=412773

OR, by email:
mailto:strogginvasion@yahoo.com

This is the message:

I enjoy ****ing with you people, because in reality, you're an increidibly huge dick. Even before you realized who I was, you were a dick to me. And YES, I DID buy a Saleen Extreme. And, YES, I am rich, just because it was lawsuit money doesn't mean it's not money, or that it's not mine. So **** you, it makes me happy I'll live a great life, while you have to work hard for everything you get.

Oh and by the way, I still work in my fathers shop building race engines, so it's not like I sit on my ass doing nothing.

I have an Ivy league education, graduated top of my class, and race in real life. What the **** have you done with your life? Look at your post count.. look how quickly you respond to posts. You have no ****ing life, and NO ****ING WAY do you own that car you posted, I wanna see a picture, of the car, and you, holding a sign saying LFS on it, otherwise you're a bitch liar. I lie too, to **** with you ****s for what you did to my DHRammstein account. Rot in hell, I'll go enjoy my glamorous life, while you sit and rot in front of your G25 pretending to be me, HAHAHA. **** you, people like you ruin communities.

Even before you realized who I was, you were a complete dick, you were rude as hell. There was no need for that. I don't get upset and act out unless some **** provokes me. And I even took the time to read over many of your posts, do you even realize how much of an **** you are? You treat people on this forum like shit. I bet of all members, you're the least liked of all.

So go ahead and play LFS, wishing you were me racing in real life, I bet you can't even wrench on your own car.

Berkshire...haha, do you even have any teeth in your mouth. You absolutely ARE jealous of a rich american, and it pisses you off that my country controls the world. I had my tour in Iraq, what the **** have you done for the world, post bullshit on LFS forums?????

Jealous, poor pussy. I want you to think of my luxurious life every time you can't afford to pay your bills. You could drop dead and nobody would notice, dirt bag. You likely haven no formal education, probably work in a ****ing factory, or a clerk at a store.

**** you scum, and **** your country too.

Not very nice. Oh and for what it's worth, I have perfect teeth. Thankyou.
I like the fact that because hes rich he somehow thinks hes better than people.

Clearly hes insecure and needs to keep telling himself that hes better, otherwise he wouldn't be constantly saying it.

DHRammstein, you realise people can be very happy without money, right?

Also, its pretty hilarious you're getting this upset over someone who doesnt believe you, what are you trying to prove to a bunch of internet people?
again, pretty insecure i'd say
i think tristan just lost his title as the world least humble person
It's funny. He always says "He's not coming back", on AIM, after HE messaged me, he was like "goodbye forever I'm blocking you", and yet he still comes back?

I just thought, he's made enough threats to kill me and insults that I could probably report this to the relevant authorities.
because he craves the attention, wants people to acknowledge him and how "rich" he is.

when really, no one gives a shit
Yeah, the guys just a bullshitting troll. Like did he ever think when writing "even before you knew who i was you were being an ass to me" doesn't that tell you realiferacer (or whatever) that your the ****? Everyone was on your back because of THE WAY YOU SPEAK TO PEOPLE! like ive got cars sitting in my garage that will blow your peice of shit extragay 302 out of the ****ing planet but i never shuved it in your face, plenty of people in this forum race in real life, your just a little rich kid with no talent, some of the guys on here make a career out of racing and still pretend to be a "real racing driver with their shitty G25" i guess your better than them too? **** OFF
@RealLifeRacer:You live in New york,your ''mustang'' doesn't have any front plate and your other black car(VW?) got a front plate from Massachusset...something is wrong there.
Quote from CobraDrifter :@RealLifeRacer:You live in New york,your ''mustang'' doesn't have any front plate and your other black car(VW?) got a front plate from Massachusset...something is wrong there.

Un autre idiot qui essaie de nous faire croire qu'il a 2 chars quand il doit même pas avoir 16 ans hahaha. Sont pathétiques sur ce forum...

Je parle de ReaLifeRicer bien sûr...
Both of you are just wrong, this Rammstein is wrong because he has demo account next to S2 and he swears, but you guys are all wrong just becuase you cannot believe anyone that posts a "not so every day car".

So people grow up and stop trollin'!

Apparently, according to some guy, if i put oil into my fuel tank, it'll kill my engine.

Who'd have thought.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

Not very nice. Oh and for what it's worth, I have perfect teeth. Thankyou.

You probably just gave him a reason to do it again.
Quote from G!NhO :Both of you are just wrong, this Rammstein is wrong because he has demo account next to S2 and he swears, but you guys are all wrong just becuase you cannot believe anyone that posts a "not so every day car".

So people grow up and stop trollin'!

absolutely +1
i dont care who he is, but flaming someone for not posting real pics of his car is just dumb. when you dont believe he owns this cars just keep it for yourselfe but stop spamming this thread as the complete forum is spammed the last few weeks.

i think sometimes its really a shame how the "new" people get treated here.. But some guys seem to see it as a new hobby to browse the forum all day looking for some idiots they can upset.

and now post some cars bevore this thread get locked..
Basti
Quote from BlueFlame :The police must hate your illegal numberplates.

Nah, i have got perfectly normal plates, its just that i took that pic a few weeks ago and posted it elsewhere.

It is also common knowledge that mr S14 rips anyone who has blanked their numberplate out (jakg) so i typed it back in.
Not exactly my own car, but Im driving it quite often, almost every day.

Skoda Octavia 1.6 (105hp) - not a race or sports car, but thats not the point.

Moar photos here or on request
Quote from Spangler_CZE :Not exactly my own car, but Im driving it quite often, almost every day.
Skoda Octavia 1.6 (105hp) - not a race or sports car, but thats not the point.

Moar photos here or on request

My god the front lights are soooo stolen from bmw E90 3series. Damn second-quality cars are trying to steal the luxury/sport look always from a bigger brand.
+ the front bumper look from e92 m3...
In real-life it looks different but I agree that its similar to the E90 but not stolen.
I love this DHRammstein guy

Just the way he keeps telling other people about his amazing life, other people having no life at all, but still he just keeps coming back, sitting on his ass in front of his computer, trying to annoy people he doesn't know.

Oh so glamorous, I don't know how he can handle it *faints*

And for once I agree with S14, this topic is about posting your car, if someone posts an amazing picture which is obviously taken from Google, he should be shot down.

If someone is talking to me half wasted in a bar and tells me he drives a Gallardo I wouldn't believe him either.

And to stay on topic, little pic old VS new:
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :My god the front lights are soooo stolen from bmw E90 3series. Damn second-quality cars are trying to steal the luxury/sport look always from a bigger brand.

wtf for second quality.
i don´t know if you ever sat in one or driven it but scoda actually isnt´producing very bad cars
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :BMW lovers <3. Had to do a little edit of your pic, just for you! Nothing too fancy.

thanks for that

Quote from Klutch :You call that a burnout?

no but as i said,the people in jersey are like OMG,when i started it some people were coming from front,and i didnt want to call cops on me,that i dont need right now next time i find a good place and do a big one
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :My god the front lights are soooo stolen from bmw E90 3series. Damn second-quality cars are trying to steal the luxury/sport look always from a bigger brand.

If you squint your eyes and keep thinking of a BMW it might look like one.

I can't see the resemblance and certainly not how the design is stolen or whatever.. BMW fanboys.. lol.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG