Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
uh. what?
My baby
Attached images
P1011706.JPG
Is there no engine in it or something?
what?
It sits so damn high like there is no weight in it.
Ah...
I havent lower the suspension.
Its the original high

Except the wheels, all the other parts are the original.

Have a look at this. Isnt the same model but as you can see the high is a bit the same.
http://img.netcarshow.com/Hond ... 600x1200_wallpaper_02.jpg
My dad had one and, yes, they do sit that high.
Quote from G!NhO :It sits so damn high like there is no weight in it.

STFU it's boring already.

Lowfag.
You cant lower this car by 30cm...
Quote from vourliotis :You cant lower this car by 30cm...

I'd say he meant 30mm, unless they REALLLLY slam their cars in Greece or somthin.
No, other things got slammed in greece lately

This thursday another Driftcup at Zolder. Hope to continue my winning streak
And Friday we're off the to UK @ Lydden Hill to compete in the British Drift Championship
Quote from Tinytacohead :I'd say he meant 30mm, unless they REALLLLY slam their cars in Greece or somthin.

More like 20cm
Quote from G!NhO :More like 20cm

That'd still be almost 8". I gave him the benefit of the doubt.. not everybody wants their car so low it can't go over a piece of gravel.
Quote from Tinytacohead :That'd still be almost 8". I gave him the benefit of the doubt.. not everybody wants their car so low it can't go over a piece of gravel.

:doh: oh i meant 40cm
40cm is where the ground effect begins
I was driving trough the town today, and a local Ginho in a slammed golf mk3 pulled in front of me. Driving 40km/h, thus gathering a nice queue of cars behind him, slamming brakes before any road bump, uneven patch, pothole, little stone, leaves lying on the road, nearly causing a crash every 30 seconds. Screw that stance bullshit, they shouldn't be allowed on the road.
Quote from KiRmelius :I was driving trough the town today, and a local Ginho in a slammed golf mk3 pulled in front of me. Driving 40km/h, thus gathering a nice queue of cars behind him, slamming brakes before any road bump, uneven patch, pothole, little stone, leaves lying on the road, nearly causing a crash every 30 seconds. Screw that stance bullshit, they shouldn't be allowed on the road.

That's life.
Quote from G!NhO :That's life.

Says the guy who thinks the CRX to be 40cm lower..
Quote from Tinytacohead :You do know what a cm is don't ya?

Just liked the fact you reacted so serious about everytime i said a random amount of cm's.
I see, well I wouldn't expect much better from "a G!nhO". (thx for the new terminology KiRmelius )
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG