The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
I do love my beema, and bmw's in general, but it seems that regardless of country etc, people seem to be far more in love with the e36 and/or bbs rims than any other BMW, sure, they are a nice car, i cant work out why they appear to have a much bigger following than any other though.
Cheap, pretty modern styling and good engines.
Quote from G!NhO :Cheap, pretty modern styling and good engines.

and last bmw (except M) with proper diff
Quote from Agniz :

Anyone knows what kind of wheels those are on the turqoise one to the left side? They look a bit Benz-ish but I'm not sure I've ever seen them.
5tag, they are pretty rare BMW OEM style9 wheels, came only on 8er E31
-
(kars19) DELETED by kars19
'98 TT 3.0L 6cyc
Attached images
1336005986_367566410_1-Pictures-of--1998-TOYOTA-SUPRA-TWIN-TURBO.jpg
1336005986_367566410_2-1998-TOYOTA-SUPRA-TWIN-TURBO-New-York.jpg
1336005986_367566410_4-1998-TOYOTA-SUPRA-TWIN-TURBO-Vehicles.jpg
1336005986_367566410_6-1998-TOYOTA-SUPRA-TWIN-TURBO-United-States.jpg
Quote from Agniz :5tag, they are pretty rare BMW OEM style9 wheels, came only on 8er E31

Thanks for the info. On the 8 they look quite 'reasonable' but with the hub caps missing and slim tires mounted... gorgeous!
I nearly shat my pants when I found out left and right side wheels are different. Imagine mixing them to have different looking wheels front and rear!
: D
And it's manual.... in USA?

Nice!
I just love my Fiesta, it's awesome for a first car. Fun to drive, not exactly a race car, but gets you from a to b. (1,3. 69PS, '03)

The last picture is still with my winters on, got Alus during the summer

Been to technical inspection station without doing anything to a car since buying it, and the only faults were - handbrake in only one wheel (already fixed), bad headlight alignment and too big CO emissions (rich mixture, no big deal). That is all. Seems like the car is in good condition.
Attached images
205367_495706363777732_512422578_n[1].jpg
A recent-ish photo from Donington Park,

turtle wax ice
Attached images
2012-07-26_21-38-00fffffffs.jpg
Quote from adamlfs :[CENTER]My Civic Coupe EJ6 - Now lowered on MeisterR Zeta R Coilovers.

That's pretty clean!
Quote from Robilon :turtle wax ice

The spray? Looks great, or did you also polish it?

And damn space out the rears.
Quote from Robilon :and no to spacers ruins the handling for me. I have spacers for the rear but took them off, felt awful to drive. It's more of function than form to me.
But for the looks I agree it does need the spacers

This might be a dumb question, but would putting spacers on the front and rear be any nicer to drive than just putting them on the rear? Or best without them at all?
depends of the car and suspension setup mostly I guess.. I think spacers decreases body roll anyhow and gives a little sharper steering. For me it starts understeering quite a lot if I put them on rear only, and can't really put spacers on front because tyres would be constantly scratching the arches if I did.
As long as front and rear are in balance to each other the handling should be fine or even better when you have spacers.
Quote from Michael Denham :That's pretty clean!

Thanks man

It does have a few bad points, but on camera you can't tell. haha
I'd much rather use Mequiars if I were you, it's even better.
Quote from nikopdr :I'd much rather use Mequiars if I were you, it's even better.

Think ill get the quick detailer from meguiars.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG