The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
i think the very quick photoshop doesn't really make suggest the blue. still, i do! if painted in the same colour as the flags, the paints will probably and hopeflly look a lot bolder, yet softer than in that picture, thus making it not only unique, but also fitting and the only way to go.
if i had the choice...to a white car, id use a dark-ish red.
Quote from Biohazard :i think the very quick photoshop doesn't really make suggest the blue. still, i do! if painted in the same colour as the flags, the paints will probably and hopeflly look a lot bolder, yet softer than in that picture, thus making it not only unique, but also fitting and the only way to go.

Yeah, the photoshop doesn't do justice to how it will look when actually done. They'll be beautiful I promise :P

But yeah, they're going the same color as the flag on the back, no black, I'm not a fan of black wheels for 1 reason.. they're to damn difficult to photograph and you can't see them. I have enough black on my car, I need to wrap the color around; and the red tint on taillights is wrapped via red painted calipers which is plenty.

As far as darkish red goes.. here is the guy that runs the Stance is Everything blog; he got a nice set of Work Equips for .. quite a bit of money lol, the paint is a Scion paint, it's a purply red color but dark.. in every other picture they look black.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com ... 21173787_a59929f423_b.jpg

I would love to have Equips, but the lip is so big.. it looks like he's running like 15" wheels

But it works for him because his car is stock appearing. I already have enough colors to work with lol!
Centres need to be the same as the outter, nice and fresh imo
Quote from XCNuse :
As far as darkish red goes.. here is the guy that runs the Stance is Everything blog; he got a nice set of Work Equips for .. quite a bit of money lol, the paint is a Scion paint, it's a purply red color but dark.. in every other picture they look black.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com ... 21173787_a59929f423_b.jpg

I would love to have Equips, but the lip is so big.. it looks like he's running like 15" wheels

But it works for him because his car is stock appearing. I already have enough colors to work with lol!

thats almost purple tho >_>
what i meant was like this not the rims, but the color.
suits a white car pretty nice imo.
oh god you mean red red?!

no way lol.. not with my big flag on the back! It would look super awkward.
without that blue flag on back, red centres would look superb on white car
Quote from XCNuse :oh god you mean red red?!

no way lol.. not with my big flag on the back! It would look super awkward.

up to you i guess...just my point of view
Been ages since I've posted on here. So, technically speaking, these are my first rides;

First Aid rapid response bicycle; complete with lights and sirens

Mercedes Sprinter Emergency Ambulance

Iveco Daily Emergency Ambulance

Josh.

Passed my test 3 weeks ago, insurance costs about £1000

Its the corsa btw
Quote from 13OB :

Passed my test 3 weeks ago, insurance costs about £1000

Its the corsa btw

That's because your 107 years old

How old are you really? 17? on your parents insurance too?
Haters gonna hate

More will come just for the fun though

Quote from 13OB :Passed my test 3 weeks ago, insurance costs about £1000

Its the corsa btw

Congrats.

look exactly like my friend's!
Take those stupid stickers off and it will look good. And when are you going to lower that?
I think everyone missed the white text...
Quote from G!NhO :Haters gonna hate

stickers will only look good when they're placed properly. in this case, it doesn't look good at all
Quote from nikopdr :stickers will only look good when they're placed properly. in this case, it doesn't look good at all

Have you read them? They're not meant to be "kewl", just funny. Respect for that!
haha, i will add some more.

Including the one in my sig.
Quote from BAMBO :Have you read them? They're not meant to be "kewl", just funny. Respect for that!

i know, i had a few in my old Civic too
WTF is Neüerbeen I don't get it.

Edit: Is it supposed to mean "never been"
nurburgring sticker, but it says neverbeen
Quote from G!NhO :Haters gonna hate
[e30]

wtf, fail those window stickers need to be at least 2x bigger and in some ~30°angle
and polish the lips, ffs
hahaha they should, ill do that some time.

i wont polish the lips.... i hate that look
Quote from Jakg :I think everyone missed the white text...

I didn't either. If he is 17 insurance even on a Corsa is going to be pretty high (£2,000+) as mine on a 106 1.1 is £4,000
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG