The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Shut up Dustin, at least I don't do the stranger every night on webcam to TehPaws3D like you.

Quote from mrodgers :Have to ask since I've seen it several times now....

What is GLOF?

Internet says it is a "glacial lake outburst flood."

It's a joke between Erik and I where we play GLOF (we need to play that again soon Erik actually) and since I've bought a Golf we call that a GLOF as well.
Quote from e2mustang :did the school/track day today with my buddy. im fooking tired cant get vids up yet but here ar pics ! instructur said i was the best and let me go as fast i could at the beginning of the day later on we went by ourselves full throttle. i frikkin blew off that porsche turbo in front of me. he told me he was embarrassed when he got the blue flag for a 20 year old bmw but no1 could catch up with me including corvette,viper and the porsche. rest was not worth to mention(gto,sti,cobra,trans am,etc )

Post the videos up!

I have a Tire Rack Street Survival teen driving school on Sunday in the X5. It will be my third teen driving school, the second with the X5. Maybe one day I will have a sedan that allows me to autocross or attend DE's.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Shut up Dustin, at least I don't do the stranger every night on webcam to TehPaws3D like you.

It's pretty sexy actually. Its unfortunate really that Skype has imposed harsher and harsher restrictions on multi-person video chats or I'd invite you too.
Quote from MINIz guy :Post the videos up!

Yep i will tomorrow. i just rendered them,which took an hour each ! i should be sleeping already
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's pretty sexy actually. Its unfortunate really that Skype has imposed harsher and harsher restrictions on multi-person video chats or I'd invite you too.

I want in too!
new exhaust got put onto the soarer today

3" straight through stainless steel into Blitz NuR spec r cannon.

Its...loud.
My new car.
Attached images
YES.JPG
No it clearly is a Daweoo Racer it says so on the back and in the Logbook.
Quote from BlueFlame :Looks like a Vauxhall Belmont to me.

Vauxhall didn't design it, it's an Opel Kadett (E series or Mk.V if you prefer).
New project car....It's actually fun to drive despite weighing the same
as an oceanliner.

was a good deal for 1500$
Attached images
DSCF0001d.jpg
DSCF0002d.jpg
DSCF0003d.jpg
DSCF0004d.jpg
Quote from 5tag :Vauxhall didn't design it,

Of course they didn't, Vauxhall don't do anything for themselves, they let the yanks, Opel and Holden do it all for them.
Quote from BlueFlame :Of course they didn't, Vauxhall don't do anything for themselves, they let the yanks, Opel and Holden do it all for them.

I think I'd trust German and Australians to engineer a car over a bunch of Brits.
Some new pictures of mine with the coilovers fitted:

ohhhh shhhhhiiittttt, nice :bowdown:
need a little little more low at back, to be perfect
Quote from S14 DRIFT :It's a joke between Erik and I where we play GLOF (we need to play that again soon Erik actually) and since I've bought a Golf we call that a GLOF as well.

Have you changed the words on the back of your Golf to read "GLOF"?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I think I'd trust German and Australians to engineer a car over a bunch of Brits.

You and me both.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Have you changed the words on the back of your Golf to read "GLOF"?

No. I couldn't bear myself to do it. Plus I didn't have any paint-safe super adhesive, so I wrote GIT and left all the letters on the wall outside my flat.

I was thinking of doing it though..
Double sided sticky tape fool.
Nah this is a classy build not a essex estate chav up.

Besides, I've already had my period of using tape to hold on various body parts of cars..
whats chavvy u plonker, you can't even see it if you do it properly, all body shops use it.

Amazing by the way, my mums husband just decided my car should go up the drive instead of on the road, and scraped my rear alloy all the way up our path, then thinks there's nothing for me to be annoyed at?

It's safe to say i'm a tad more than a little bit annoyed.
I'd stab him in the face, and then make him pay for the wheel to be refurbed.

Tosser should have some respect.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG