The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
LOL
E36 328i vs a GT86? The GT86 is faster and handles a million time better then that.
Quote from Scrabby :LOL
E36 328i vs a GT86? The GT86 is faster and handles a million time better then that.

8:20BTG

*ok, it's lightly modded, with some cheap coilovers, stiffer rear sway bar, and almost-dead set of Toyo R888s, still got bog standard engine with longest 2.93 open diff
Quote from kars19 :but u have to be mad spending 27k+ ...

My FD would stomp one hands down, beat it in the twisties & looks better IMO. Still, it'd be nice to have a new, comfortable car with a modern interior that's quick, handles well, looks good & has decent fuel economy. For me, there simply aren't many new cars that fit.. the 86 is one of those few. (that aren't super-car priced or headed in that direction) I'd definitely rather have one than a BMW.. (almost any model that's actually attainable on a realistic budget)
not even this?
And how much does that cost?
well only 40 made so i guess a littly price,but not supercar like.
I guess you missed the "realistic budget" part.. Also, I'm not a big enough snob to be in a new BMW, lol.
well realistic budget,but to whos wallet? In usa jap tune cars like supra and skyline is defo out of the question than,coz some models go up to 100 K. Gotta be than a mid 90's car,perhaps an e36 m3 :P
Well a GT-86 is out of my budget, but it's a helluva lot closer than some overpriced, 40-off luxury-mobile. As for Supra's, they still aren't cheap but nowhere near 100k here, for any model or any mileage. I'm not talking about imported RHD type stuff either though.. and I sorta already addressed old BMW's. (no offense, but there're probably a dozen or more cars I'd play with first)
i know a r34 z tune is 180.000 $ but when i looked for supra,mk4 ofc, cheapest was 35 grand. Best car for the buck in usa is still s13 nissans imo if we take out bmw's
how much c6z06 costs in states?
You can get a clean, US-spec Supra for around 20k here, though the cleanest, lowest mileage ones tend to go above that. Sadly we didn't get a "real" Skyline till the GT-R and importing/converting cars is WELL out of my budget, lol. Realistically speaking, the FD's beyond my wallet as well & as stated pages back, may well get replaced by a beefy supercharger under the Miata's hood. I saw an opportunity & had to strike though! Never been a huge S13 fan, though they've peaked my interest before.

Quote from kars19 :how much c6z06 costs in states?

TOO MUCH! (for me anyways ) Used, in the 50's I think, for a couple years old with real low mileage? (they can be had cheaper) I'd probably go for a Caymen if I were approaching those levels.. but I lean towards smaller, more nimble cars.
Corvette prices are driven up mid-life crisis fathers.
finally got my lower bumper last week on the arosa, whilst i had the adjusters off trying to unseize them i stuck the springs in and wound the front suspension down.
i got some pics with a friends dslr, check them out here

https://www.facebook.com/media ... 101.1517169549&type=3
gay as aids.
my new car

A ****ing beast!
Whatever it is, when the ginho thinks it's beast the most humane thing to do.. KILLITWITHFIRE!
On a different note, nice Washington plate you have there.
A turbo'd bmw is always good.
not my car i just like it very much
oh and tiny,thats not too far where i used to live 9 years
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
Picked these up yesterday for 200€
17x8,5J ET13

And today I'm going to pick up some 9J and 10J wheels...

(Picture as example)

Those rh zw1 are nice!
are those real schnitzers or replicas?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG