The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Eww
Speak for yourself, dude. I wouldn't advise talking about one of those unless you've actually driven one; they're awesome to drive.
Quote from ToxicKlay :This isn't my picture, but it's my car. 2002 Nissan Maxima GLE. Except mine doesn't have those goofy lookin sideskirts on it.

Does it have the goofy lookin front bumper and rims on it?
I dunno about the rims, but I know that the front bumper is definitely different than it is in that photo. That guy has those weird lower headlights on his, as well as the strange carbon intake thing.
What about you just post a photo of yours instead of claiming it to be something you give us example of - which apparently is nothing like yours..
You don't know how your car looks like? Carbon thing? wtf?
Quote from Minimaxman :The underside scrapes over all speedbumps as it is with a 40mm drop on Eibach springs, any lower would be awful!

That's been dropped? How high is a stock 3series?
Quote from Hahmo :What about you just post a photo of yours instead of claiming it to be something you give us example of - which apparently is nothing like yours..

What's so hard about understanding that this guy has two extra things added to that car than I have on mine? Are you really that dumb that you can't see the rest of the car only because of the side-skirts and the front bumper? This is ridiculous. Why don't you fly out to where I live, walk to my house, and take the picture yourself? I don't see why the picture of my car has to be with pin-point accuracy, the same exact thing as what's sitting in my garage right now.
Hey, don't get offensive man. Thing is, this is a thread called Post your car. Not something else. That isn't yours is it? no. You said in your post you 'dunno' how something in your car looks like. That.. doesn't sound like you have this kind of car. Just my five cents. It's a nice looking ride afterall.
'meeericaa. I bet that car drives like shit
Quote from ToxicKlay :What's so hard about understanding that..

I agree with Hahmo.. you said picture this car, (that's not mine), but without all this stuff on it.. wtf. If it's outside, go take a pic! If your camera's broke, wait & get a shot when you've next got access to one. If you're just too lazy to go take a pic, quit posting. For all we know it's rusted out & been spraybombed!

Quote from mp5cod :this is the season when men dread buying a fwd. i know that feel bro. we're missing out

Not for those who can keep a RWD around/still take one out for fun from time to time. ..though I am considering losing the FWD for an AWD, which would likely be even more boring. (until it got enough additional power)

Quote from BlueFlame :That's been dropped? How high is a stock 3series?

Not EVERYTHING needs to be hellalowbullsh!tstancewerkz. Finally a car that's been rather tastefully lowered & as he said, he already has issues from such. Looks good Minimaxman.
Is there more weight in the back or is that the factory stance? Just curious..
Quote from Minimaxman :A decent bit higher...

I guess having the splitter on it will actually create an optical illusion of it being higher than it is.
..because most people's splitter's are shoveling gravel due to being stupendously, I mean stancewerks low.
That BMW will almost always look high in the front, due to the way the body is shape, never liked that Era of BMW's, was the uglier one imo, But I'm sure it's a good Bimmer.
Yep, the rear and front arches are not on the same height. The rear ones are lower.

This saturday, the M3 will go on the dyno so I'll finally know what power it makes
All that slidey-sideways, smoke & commotion and she's never hit a dyno? :twirl:
Nope! Never really cared tbh, but it's only 15 minutes from me and 85€ for 3 runs so why not
I hear ya. I guess due to the FI, it just comes with the tune/territory here. That said, I've never had a NA on one, or @ least one without plans..
it will be exactly 338 hp
Quote from Scrabby :Nope! Never really cared tbh, but it's only 15 minutes from me and 85€ for 3 runs so why not

85€ seems quite expensive - I normally pay about £30-£35!
^What do you need to dyno for Didn't know leds and other appearance mods pays off in terms of power..
Lol, why?

85€ is very reasonable here. Most ask 100€+ and are atleast 45 minutes away.

EDIT:
Tomba read my mind ^^

@e2mustang:
I hope atleast that haha
kinda related to this topic...bought a (new) dashcam for new fiesta since the old one was pretty...err cheap.
just a few days after i installed it, i did catch this...woman driver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... 3Dhl5bSuhr8RQ&index=1

im glad she wasnt any near my car...just has 850 km on the clock, would suck BIG time.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG