The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Tinytacohead :Finland must be pretty flat! Also, reference towards snow, (since it's obvious by HighRoad's pic that he deals with it), was due to the small amount it takes to negatively affect something as low as what you posted. Regardless of what the kiddies want to believe, slammed suspensions do tend to react more poorly to adverse road conditions as well.

Considering I've used to own a Mazda 323 that was slammed(I mean slammed, literally, oilpan and some structures being less than 3mm from the ground, I had no problems coping with it on winter. Sure the handling was shit, but it wasn't that much worse from the standard. The snow isn't a major concern imo. Besides, who doesn't want to try to be a snow plow with a 100€ mazda?

And if you think our roads are flat, you should see the road I go to school. 40km of one of the worst driving roads in Finland, potholes, uneven surface and the middle of the road is a lot higher than the sides. It is just literally 40km of hell.
Bought another set of wheels.... Wheelaholic

Quote from Scrabby :Bought another set of wheels.... Wheelaholic

i think i seen u on the show caller hoarders !
Quote from e2mustang :i think i seen u on the show caller hoarders !

I think i've got enough wheels now
Just waiting on getting my E90 WTCC wheels, getting them free (17x9 ET18)
like these ones Scrabby?

Nope, these. But shinier, they look polished.

this is my beast
Attached images
367.JPG
It is only -15*C outside and I've managed to overheat...

After looking inside the bonnet I've found the reason - the coolant....has frozen.
Anyway, the heat from the engine eventually melted it and I was ready to go. Need coolant change.
Quote from Dennis93 :Oh! I thought they still used ATS

That's my Camaro btw.

AFAIK, they used ATS wheels now. The ones I'm getting come from Coronel's BMW.

Nice car
Very nice car Dennis.
Quote from 5tag :That's a really short wheelbase. What's underneath all the plastic?

Short wheelbase?!

Quote from Dennis93 :Short wheelbase?!

Don't know what you picture has to do with your question or with answering my question, but if you may have a look at THIS IMAGE I think you'll see that in comparison to an actual Camaro the race car you posted has some pretty weird proportions so my question was what kind of chassis and engine is hidden underneath the Camaro shaped body cover.
It's a TA2 Chassis from Howe Racing.

and it's 2,794 mm in length in the wheel base

And the road going camaro is :2,852 mm

So not big difference mate

The engine is a LS55R, Made from an LS3 engine producing 525bhp, Restricted to 430bhp.
hope that floats it.
Hmmm, why did they decide to restrict the engine to 430hp, btw? Not that it's not enough, I'm just curious.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hmmm, why did they decide to restrict the engine to 430hp, btw? Not that it's not enough, I'm just curious.

Just like they restrict nascar engines, with bigger restriction.
It's simply by allowing less oxygen into the engine, by making smaller induction holes.
y u no spreak engrisch?

question was why. not how.
Oh sorry.... Miert nem szeretsz ?
They want to keep it cheap, so by not having 530~WHP that put more pressure on the components such as gearbox, prop-shaft, drive-shaft etc etc, they restrict it to make it last longer, and since the engine doesn't have to completely rebuild after every race now, it's 10-30.000$ cheaper pr season.

and to be fair, 420-30WHP is more than enough for any race car.
I see, thanks.

Ne aggódj, én mindig is szeretni foglak.
:lovies3d:
got bored

So you opened the trunk and took pictures?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG