The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Klutch :full set is $430USD

I always find it funny how people will spend so much on plastic with a brand name attached to it. I've machined up bushes from rod billets for mates cars, usually costs less than $2.50 per bush.
I don't have the machining skills or a lathe to do that type of shit.

But you sound like a good friend to have hahaha
Machining isn't really that hard to do Just takes a good amount of patience, to get some good quality surface..

I do have a basic degree in machining, i did some rings for my step dads Karting team, Don't know what they're called in english but it's those which decide the front track width
Mine is a 2012 GT86... I just had to...

(Note the odometer)
Attached images
428985_10151176754747352_1929211270_n.jpg
Quote from Dennis93 :Machining isn't really that hard to do Just takes a good amount of patience, to get some good quality surface..

You've seen my paintjob. I clearly do not have the patience for machining, let alone painting.

anyway

can't wait to whack these in, should tighten the sloppy whale up.
Just recieved my new matte black kindey grills, now waiting for the others to arrive. Faaaaaaaaaster pls!
Preparing everything for paint

And a new wheel color

Excuse me the large image size
Christmas trip to the forest for the picnic with my family and my girlfriend's family.

My car is behind my sister and GF's mom.

The Tucson behind is my mother's car.
Attached images
IMG_9887.JPG
Props on posting a winter pic of car that's actually got enough ground clearance to deal with snow etc!! (what is it? :o)

PS - I hope the picnic was in some sort of heated structure/not outdoors
nice wheel choice and color, Scrabby! what the color of the car will be? please let it be white
Thanks!
Noooo, will be yellow again
Quote from Tinytacohead :Props on posting a winter pic of car that's actually got enough ground clearance to deal with snow etc!! (what is it? :o)

PS - I hope the picnic was in some sort of heated structure/not outdoors

IT's a LADA! +180cm clerance and studded tires and I can drive in deep snow with ease.

And it was an outdoor picnic, where would you find a heated structure in the forest? And it was only -3*C and we had lots hot tea and coffee while chicken was cooked on the fire. Hot meat in the frosty air tastes great.
Ahh, that's why I didn't recognize it, haha & good deal!

As for the picnic, I suppose I was thinking of a cabin in the woods or something. I guess 26f isn't tooo bad.. at least as long as it isn't windy. It's been cold & blustery long enough here that I'm ready for spring though/guess I'm not into having a real meal outside!
its snowing every day,my hd cameras 60 gig hdd is almost full
You take lots of pics inside your house?? (or maybe of the snow..)
Quote from e2mustang :its snowing every day,my hd cameras 60 gig hdd is almost full

no snow here for last couple of weeks.
at christmas we +18 C
I am abusing my van... maybe 120kph is not that fast for many of you guys... but have you tried that on a mini-van in a rainy day in a country where theres potholes on the highways and that people cant drive for shit?

it is like playing with death out here...
I dunno, we regularly put a hurtin on buddy's Mom's Aerostar back in highschool. Ahh the olden days, when there were RWD minivans out there that had a little balls to them! (though not in stormy weather..)
Quote from el pibe :I am abusing my van... maybe 120kph is not that fast for many of you guys... but have you tried that on a mini-van in a rainy day in a country where theres potholes on the highways and that people cant drive for shit?

it is like playing with death out here...

~160kph in a van down an open highway in a storm

wind was blowing us so hard we were being pushed into the oncoming lane.
Somehow you continue making yourself look like a bigger idiot with each post.. :dunce:
i wasn't driving. asif i'd ever own/drive a van.
wow.. somehow ya managed to do it again. :insane:
Just picked up this '05 Touran. Never been a big fan of these family cars, but damn it feels good to drive it. It's a 2.0 FSI, 150 bhp with a 6 speed automatic.
I still don't know if there is a problem with me, or it's really a good car, but I love it so far.
Attached images
WP_000191.jpg
What's the weight like on those?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG