The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
*intervenes*

his actions seem to be endangering himself and only people who understand the risks...he knows what could happen, he accepts that. i can get where he is coming from.
Quote from PoVo :Oh so now you drove the car and recorded at the same time?

Seems legit.

Not very smart are you? Aussie's drive on the right hand side...

Quote from Jakg :I don't think Klutch ever claims to be driving the cars - I don't even know if he has one atm.

^Truf

sold my sa22c a while ago, saving for an fc3s.
Quote from theirishnoob :well, ive no problem getting a spare cage out of the shed,

For I moment I thought this was in reply to the 'kids on the lawn' scenario that Klutch eluded to :P
Quote from Klutch :Not very smart are you? Aussie's drive on the right hand side...

I know that.

Read over your posts and you'll understand.
not really...

you said i post made up action movie stories, i posted a video of the things i see most weekends to prove you wrong...
Klutch is awesome and his life is a never-ending excitement. End of story.
Quote from logitekg25 :*intervenes*

his actions seem to be endangering himself and only people who understand the risks...he knows what could happen, he accepts that. i can get where he is coming from.

What?! He stated they almost crashed into a house and barely avoided driving over the front lawn of said house. I don't think that counts as endangering only himself and the people who sit in the car with him... he's a complete idiot when it comes to cars, roads and driving responsibly.
Quote from KiRmelius :Klutch is awesome and his life is a never-ending excitement. End of story.

I'm glad to see somethings never change

Since speaking to you last I have added my summer wheels back on, rear spacers, -2.6 degrees of rear camber and lowered more

I also have a new exhaust system developed on my car by Piper, hybrid turbo in 2 months when I've saved up the £1500 cost, getting new high flow injectors, so will be reaching 230-240bhp soon and then back to Piper for development (hopefully) of a downpipe and de-cat.

Recently I painted a new set of wheelnut covers (painting brake calipers and brake shields when it stops raining as they can't be done in a garage :hide and in a couple of weeks I'm getting my front wings repaired and resprayed under VW original corrosion warranty as I'm starting to get paint bubble due to the common rust problem.

Oh and also I dorifitoed a 240sx. Like a boss/Klutch.
Do you really think anyone would steal those rims? Oh well, other than that it looks good.
Quote from Klutch :

cool story

ONLY IN THE LIFE OF KLUTCH. STAY TUNED.

really?.. Can I unsubscribe?

you're not a rapper on vh1, get the **** outta here.
Station wagon is stationary...
Quote from S14 DRIFT :cool exaust story with vid and pics of said car

those audi rims, from wich model they came from? or are they fake lambo style rims?
Audi A3
It's called Holland
I make my own
Quote from el pibe :those audi rims, from wich model they came from? or are they fake lambo style rims?

a3/s3

So one of my friends knows the previous owner of my car (I bought at dealer). So now I've learned a lot more about it

AIt's definitely not stock, which I knew when I bought it, but I didn't know just how much. Turns out it's an extra ~60hp over stock (he had it on a dyno)... Kept as clean as I could have hoped, seeing as I think he runs a body shop Makes me feel good to know that it was as well cared for before me as it evidently has been.

Picture is from him, but I just really like it. Meh sticker is no longer on the car, was his.
so... ugh... today i did some tunnel blasting. people here dont like noise they were claxoning like monkeys. that is way more annoying than a loud exaust note.
they were trying to be more annoying than you
So.. Finally got the license.. Heres da auto
Attached images
YOBOSS.jpg
Quote from Hahmo :So.. Finally got the license.. Heres da auto

Nice. I reckon you could get a double bass, couple of bass guitars, full bass rig and a well-equipped drumset in there.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG