The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
lol
Ah, the car bra is a wonderfully thought out accessory to any car. Protect your car from rock chips and see all the scratches and abrasions from the dirt getting underneath when you take it off. What a great idea. I've seen them rub completely through the paint to bare metal, but hey, that guy didn't have any chips from rocks....
lol

you english dudes are hilarious
Quote from Klutch :lol

you english dudes are hilarious

When will you stop being such a downer?
When you stop being you.
Quote from Klutch :When you stop being you.

You're just on a constant bitchfest, every post you make is a moan or a whing or a broken sarcasmometer. .
and look what you're doing right now

kind of ironic
You are hilarious too, with your fu*cked up mazda shitbox, BUT OH it has a rotary WEEEEEEEEEE so i am cool...

Lets make some videos of my hilarious looking exhaust and post them on youtube, that will be great so they can all laugh at my stupid car! yay
least i can do skids n shit
Oh wow, yeah that makes you cool.

Btw the corsa and any other car can do skids too FYI.
And you don't have to push it because it breaks down
I just found 2 pics of my car that i took after i had owned it for less than two hours, and accidently drove down the road without checking that the bonnet was closed properly... here's what happened!

FAIL!
The Golf looks really nice and clean, also the corsa does.
Quote from G!NhO :You are hilarious too, with your fu*cked up mazda shitbox, BUT OH it has a rotary WEEEEEEEEEE so i am cool...

Lets make some videos of my hilarious looking exhaust and post them on youtube, that will be great so they can all laugh at my stupid car! yay

Wheres your car then fkwit? Nothing wrong with a 12a Rx7 and if you have a look at most Rx7's I think youll notice they all have dump pipes dum shit
cheers brew'
@Klutch any updates too it?
not really

saving for an FC, actually

so any mods it cops now will just be minimal stuff that comes up cheap
Quote from danthebangerboy :I just found 2 pics of my car that i took after i had owned it for less than two hours, and accidently drove down the road without checking that the bonnet was closed properly... here's what happened!

[img]http://www.snapdrive.net/files/531691/oops1.jpg

[img]http://www.snapdrive.net/files/531691/oops2.jpg

FAIL!

When did that happen?
Quote from G!NhO :When did that happen?

"I just found 2 pics of my car that i took after i had owned it for less than two hours"

Considering i saw this car for the first time 4 months ago im guessing it wasn't recent.
My car is now non existent, sold it on Wednesday, student life caused me to lose my baby.

Though, i'm driving a 1.0 12v corsa B and I just hate it, well hate the underpowered unresponsive piece of crap under the bonnet. On the plus side it's that cool corsa blue, on the downside some ricer had it previously, had a full bodykit but since the rear was smashed it only has front and side bodykit. It had lexus rear lights, they are now sorted. If I feel like humiliating myself anytime soon then I will for sure get some pics of it, but just remember, it's only a run around car until I find another one.

Buying cars sucks nowadays, 2003 seat ibiza 1.2 12v costs £68.50 p/6 months to tax, seat ibiza 2002 1.9 TDI 130 costs £66.00, insurance on the 1.2 is only £200 cheaper aswell....

So yea, on Monday I might be buying the TDI 130, it's 2002 but the newer shape, 112k miles so hopefully the price isn't too high.

FYI I don't know why I wrote up my life story in here, probarly because the posting and discussion of cars has been overtaken by pointless childish bickering, there's a LFS IRC channel right?...
According to the data of the picture i took 10 minutes before i had the bonnet moment (these 2 were resized and resaved so the data on these 2 has gone)

Date Picture Taken: 03/03/2008 15:08
Camera Model: K800i
Quote from Bawbag :FYI I don't know why I wrote up my life story in here, probarly because the posting and discussion of cars has been overtaken by pointless childish bickering, there's a LFS IRC channel right?...

Don't give them ideas.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG