The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Franky.S :... wide.

It's Okay. I have my sources that you're about 1/2 inch long and wide.
"plz call kev"

figures that itd be his car
"send wink" haha
Sitting in a field with your boyfriend in the passenger seat! Good times!

Nice Vx, something I wouldn't mind owning
hehehehe.

on actual topic;

I'm gonna get pulled for those am I Mr Physcoman?
they are illigal, if the police camera can ID them for example then yes, expect a tug. Generally ?? nah you should be cool unless attention is payed to them
Quote from theirishnoob :they are illigal, if the police camera can ID them for example then yes, expect a tug. Generally ?? nah you should be cool unless attention is payed to them

I think you meant, if the police cam DOESN'T pick the reg plate up. Then expect a tug, if the ANPR reads it as per usual then they probably won't notice at all.
Quote from theirishnoob :they are illigal, if the police camera can ID them for example then yes, expect a tug. Generally ?? nah you should be cool unless attention is payed to them

They are correct sizing, spacing, UK font with correct reflective properties. Thus meets the regulations on UK number plates, aside from having an E mark. Which they wouldn't see anyway, even if they had them because of the plate surround.

Only a completlely ****ish copper would say "oh my illegal plates".

I had a 7x5 plate on my bike with smaller font and never got pulled on that so here's to crossed fingers.
All this talk of numberplates reminds me that I need to get new ones for my Honda. They are looking a little tired now.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :hehehehe.

on actual topic;

I'm gonna get pulled for those am I Mr Physcoman?

Going by the ebay piccy the font look incorrect, but they are near as makes no difference spot on. You won't get pulled for them unless the cop is on commission. If the cops there are anything like the ones here, they only pull for blatantly illegal plates (Silver on black on the wrong year car, daft fonts, silly pictures all over it, etc.), or if you're getting done for speeding or something of the sort, they'll inspect your car to see what else they can ticket you for at the same time.

Also, it is spelt P.S.Y.C.H.O.
boom saw these,had to take pic of them ! dunno if turbo or not ,i kept my distance..
Attached images
P050611_15.55.jpg
Quote from e2mustang :boom saw these,had to take pic of them ! dunno if turbo or not ,i kept my distance..

"Post your car" thread.
i know,read back 1-2 pages,u'll know
The black one looks ok. The red one... what was he thinking with that black hood.. ass hole or what?
Yes, every person with a black bonnet on his car must be an ****... are you having one of your moments again?
Quote from jibber :Yes, every person with a black bonnet on his car must be an ****

Poor people with black cars.
That bonnet is grey!
Do believe that bonnet is carbon fiber. It also has aero locks.
Honestly it only makes sense if it's actually carbon fiber, and even then it looks kind of weird and saves maybe 5 kg
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Do believe that bonnet is carbon fiber. It also has aero locks.

Honestly, it ain't gonna be carbon fibre. It will be fibre glass dyed black if anything, but it's probably just skinned.

Eitherway to have a car with cut aways in the bonnet for flip up lights and have it a different colour looks completely retarded.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG