The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
LMAO! That's brilliant! MOAR please!
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Bitches love dem bbs's.

And suumthing fuur thee ginhuus out thar.

Looks best just in between them
Second one for the lulz is too low.
Some changes for ginhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

lololololoolollll

Needs a basket instead of the box, and where are the illest, canibeat, hellaflush, etc etc stickers at a 45 degree angle?
And it is not hellaflushiezzzz at all my man, needsz more pokee, bigger lips on rear wheel, bbs centercaps and rolled fenders.
This is how you keep an idiot busy.
This is HILARIOUS!

Make it more euro. LOL!
Out of ideas.
Stickerbomb the panel
missing hellokitty
Missing lots of camber
About the camber, I can't be bothered to search hundreds of images to get the angle of the donor photo just right.

Nathan_French_14, i'm waiting for you to make your car to look like this.
Jesus christ!....You've ruined my car.

How about making it look like a GT race car? Huge wings, wide arches and air vents etc.

PS. I have taste. I will NEVER make my car look like that. LOL!
I'll give you 500 virtual dollars. They can be used anywhere*.

*they can't be used anywhere.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :About the camber, I can't be bothered to search hundreds of images to get the angle of the donor photo just right.

Masterpiece! This is such an awesome concept. Luvin it.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :About the camber, I can't be bothered to search hundreds of images to get the angle of the donor photo just right.

Fukken awesome. Do you take requests?
i got bored so i went freehand :F
heres your road legal GT wannabe!
I bet leepu can!

**** yeah!

Quote from Fuse5 :i got bored so i went freehand :F
heres your road legal GT wannabe!

WOW! That's frikkin' awesome!! Nice editing skills dude. *saves to computer*

About Leepus BMW. It originally got burned up in a fire, then it got rebuilt and sold. It was on pistonheads once. The rear end has 225 width tyres, but spacers over 3 feet, I kid you not! They were HUGE.
Coilovers are here, yes yes oh yay!

Now, do i give it a subtle drop that gives a nice compromise between ride comfort and looks, or do i just wind the whole lot down and totally deck it, im not sure
Quote from hrtburnout :Can you turn this baby into a rat rod?

Rat rod is not the right term, it should be just rat look ;p

Quote :

Quote from danthebangerboy :Coilovers are here, yes yes oh yay!

Now, do i give it a subtle drop that gives a nice compromise between ride comfort and looks, or do i just wind the whole lot down and totally deck it, im not sure

Slam it
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :WOW! That's frikkin' awesome!! Nice editing skills dude. *saves to computer*

About Leepus BMW. It originally got burned up in a fire, then it got rebuilt and sold. It was on pistonheads once. The rear end has 225 width tyres, but spacers over 3 feet, I kid you not! They were HUGE.

I know, everytime i watch that show i am seriously worried about the strength of the chassis of the cars. When you pay good attentiont you see them welding plates OVER rotten pieces...

They CUT THE SPRINGS, WTF!!! The handling will be the worst ever seen, the cars look shit. I mean, seriously... he doesn't really have any skill to me, especially his "designing" ones. Only the chavs like the car so it seems on those car shows :P

@ Coilover dilemma:

It's simple, give it a good lowering and it will still handle good. Slam it and you'll understeer into a tree
Quote from Scrabby :I know, everytime i watch that show i am seriously worried about the strength of the chassis of the cars. When you pay good attentiont you see them welding plates OVER rotten pieces...

They CUT THE SPRINGS, WTF!!! The handling will be the worst ever seen, the cars look shit. I mean, seriously... he doesn't really have any skill to me, especially his "designing" ones. Only the chavs like the car so it seems on those car shows :P

@ Coilover dilemma:

It's simple, give it a good lowering and it will still handle good. Slam it and you'll understeer into a tree

Yeah those cars look like shit, any idiot can design such terrrible cars.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG