The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
The lupo is an exception. One got clocked by police doing about 130mph
Quote from BlueFlame :It would of been better if you did a price enquiry for a new one.

You like German cars (Particularly Hitler wagons.), and you are a grammar nazi. Is there something you are not telling us?
new rims and ride height for me and tint
Now all you need is neons and a big a** spoiler, and you're good to go (ride height is a little bit high at the front, but we'll let that pass)!
Quote from danthebangerboy :I can safely say that i have never ever seen any car that will hit the rev limiter in top gear as far as i remember, and even if i have seen one that i forgot about, it would most certianly not be something as small as a 1.0l

its a city car, it has a very short gearing. And 5th is made so that you do 130km/h (recommended speed on the Autobahn) at peak torque, therefore saving fuel
There's nothing wrong with the lowering and tint... but those rims :scared:
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :You like German cars (Particularly Hitler wagons.), and you are a grammar nazi. Is there something you are not telling us?

Yes, I like Panzers in a non abstinent way.
Quote from HRT SHAUN :new rims and ride height for me and tint
*snip*

Gotta say man...you have horrible taste in rims.

Rideheight and tint looks good, though.
I love the colors of the rims though, matte black and silver/alluminium/steel/whatever.
Tint is a no-go, too, especially if you live in a country where it is not allowed to tint any window needed for a 180° view so the result looks as stupid as this:
Quote from 5tag :Tint is a no-go, too, especially if you live in a country where it is not allowed to tint any window needed for a 180° view so the result looks as stupid as this:

Thankfully you're allowed to tint your windows in aus then, eh?
Quote from Klutch :Thankfully you're allowed to tint your windows in aus then, eh?

I said "especially if..." but in general it just looks like a cheap bad boy's car with tinted windows, plus from inside you feel like sitting in a time machine outside it's 01:00pm but inside sun already set.^^
Quote from 5tag :plus from inside you feel like sitting in a time machine outside it's 01:00pm but inside sun already set.^^

Maybe in your country.

I quite like the fact that i don't have the sun cooking my flesh on a 40 degree day inside the car lol
Quote from Klutch :Maybe in your country.

I quite like the fact that i don't have the sun cooking my flesh on a 40 degree day inside the car lol

I would relish the fact that the sun was cooking my flesh on a 40 degree day inside the car

It was 46 degrees this morning. Had to run the heater to keep the windows clear of fog.
Quote from mrodgers :I would relish the fact that the sun was cooking my flesh on a 40 degree day inside the car

It was 46 degrees this morning. Had to run the heater to keep the windows clear of fog.

*Celsius
^What he said

Don't know... We hit 35-38°C two days a year at most.
here in montreal, two weeks ago , we had a full week of 35+ weather.... it was awesome =)

that would be quite the bacon fest indeed
Quote from Osco :that would be quite the bacon fest indeed

Sorry, i'm not a cop...
Quote from el pibe :here in montreal, two weeks ago , we had a full week of 35+ weather.... it was awesome =)

Awesome?

Even just thinking of that makes me sweat.

I hate summer.
Quote from danthebangerboy :I can safely say that i have never ever seen any car that will hit the rev limiter in top gear as far as i remember, and even if i have seen one that i forgot about, it would most certianly not be something as small as a 1.0l

I've done it in an MGBGT 1.8, it was geared short for hill climbs, but if you took it on the motorway you'd hit the limiter.

Quote from jibber :Now all you need is neons and a big a** spoiler, and you're good to go (ride height is a little bit high at the front, but we'll let that pass)!

My old Omega has ride hight like that as standard. Though I suspect that is because the springs/dampers have started to sag as I recall it used to ride a little higher.

Bad news, tinted windows don't stop the radiation that causes skin cancer, just means you don't get sunburn/tan. But there you go. Enjoy your melanomas.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :
Bad news, tinted windows don't stop the radiation that causes skin cancer, just means you don't get sunburn/tan. But there you go. Enjoy your melanomas.

No different than being out in the sun anyway, you just don't get burnt, so its not really bad news.
lol didnt think id get such a bad response, but hey to the people said i now need neons etc, dont really see your point, in lowering i now have better handling, the wheels are wider so more grip, hardly a ricer by any means, and will be copping a power upgrade soonish with a cam swap, should push over 360hp at the wheels then
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG