The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
So... last night we had the first snow of the year... and my brother and I were bored so we decided to go outside and have some fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxKbaxfSB0k

A4 1.8T
I can get more angle on a bicycle.

Is it me, or does that car sound wrong?
Quote from el pibe :wait... do you have your license?

well getting license in 2 months, and if i dont want to pay the increase for vehicles that are 4x4 (as winter comes), i should get it now.
Quote from Bose321 :I can get more angle on a bicycle.

This.
Quote from Bose321 :I can get more angle on a bicycle.

LoL leave him alone, it's enough torture he drives a 4WD anyway.
Quote from logitekg25 :well getting license in 2 months, and if i dont want to pay the increase for vehicles that are 4x4 (as winter comes), i should get it now.

lol you need a special license for 4WD cars?

and about my brother's car... he just installed a muffler... but even that sound cant hide the clacking noise that comes from the front right corner... there's something broken but he doesnt want to fix it. it is not a bad car for 1700$
Quote from el pibe :lol you need a special license for 4WD cars?

No, people just theoretically charge more for them in the winter because they are in high demand.
Quote from el pibe :and about my brother's car... he just installed a muffler... but even that sound cant hide the clacking noise that comes from the front right corner... there's something broken but he doesnt want to fix it. it is not a bad car for 1700$

front right driveshaft perhaps?
Quote from nikopdr :front right driveshaft perhaps?

That might be it, because the clacking noise is only made when he turns right and is in gear. it doesnt do it when the car is coasting in neutral though...
I had an "oldschool" car week,such as E34's and E36's.which i liked very much coz i prefer them over POS new cars. And here are the brothers,the orange is the turboed one. i can put up crap vids i took with phone if requested.

ps. actually it is an ontopic post coz my car is in it
Attached images
P231111_15.04_[02].jpg
P221111_08.08.jpg
P211111_17.38_[01].jpg
Quote from el pibe :That might be it, because the clacking noise is only made when he turns right and is in gear. it doesnt do it when the car is coasting in neutral though...

Right front CV joint? If the CV boot is split I'd put my money on this.
Quote from e2mustang :I had an "oldschool" car week,such as E34's and E36's.which i liked very much coz i prefer them over POS new cars. And here are the brothers,the orange is the turboed one. i can put up crap vids i took with phone if requested.

ps. actually it is an ontopic post coz my car is in it

lol I wouldn't define an e36 as "oldschool"
Those headlights
Ew that orange one is ugly and riced.
Quote from el pibe :That might be it, because the clacking noise is only made when he turns right and is in gear. it doesnt do it when the car is coasting in neutral though...

Could be CV joint on the way out. Assuming it's FWD, it has to be something knocking when the part is under torque stresses, so my guess would be driveshaft or CV joint, it could even be hub bearings.
Quote from kamilek12 :lol I wouldn't define an e36 as "oldschool"

why? mine is 20 years old,the red one is 94,the orange is 95. they r boxy from the 90's.oldschool
I myself consider cars from the 70's oldskool. Cars from the 90's are still fairly modern in my eyes.

In my mind cars kinda stopped being from 2000 onwards.
Quote from BigPeBe :I myself consider cars from the 70's oldskool. Cars from the 90's are still fairly modern in my eyes.

In my mind cars kinda stopped being from 2000 onwards.

i agree, though their are some exceptions, like the 126p, e30/34 and late reg model capri's and such... generally 20 years is my benchmark tho.
when you work with cars that are brand new like 2011's 2012's a lot,even a 10 year old car will be oldschool for you.at least for me
Another cool one!

Just ordered this from the U S of A

1 million steering lock powa?
Gotta practise my backwards entries somehow eh
-
(pezia) DELETED by pezia : Wrong thread :)
Quote from e2mustang :why? mine is 20 years old,the red one is 94,the orange is 95. they r boxy from the 90's.oldschool

20 years old? My car is 20 years old and it's an e30. e36 m3 was brought to the states in 95.
yes.but if u read back mine is a 92 325 with m3 everything
so early next year we'll have a big party
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG