The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
yeah yeah lol

The car is way to loud for me, I can't really get on it without disturbing a small city.
**** the city. u think badboys with choppers care?
lol

no but really it is LOUD, hearing it reverberate off of cars that I go by is insane.

the sound is a bit to ricey for me in my opinion, but.. it has that rasp ricy cut out exhausts don't really make.
Quote from Klutch :So just get a straight through muffler?

A full exhaust is pointless on a car you drive a to b

Drugs are pointless and so is being a whiney, moany emo kid.

Besides I want mine to sound like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy-UHreBWrc

which it should if the Fabia that drives around here (which has the same type of exhaust on it) is anything to go by.

Anyway nothing is concrete yet till it's all booked in the diary but yeah, should be good to go 10th december.
Loud exhausts on diesels..

so i looked at a truck the other day, im in the market for a first car.

clutch in, truck running, first gear seemed hard to find, almost like it was nearly gone. is this a transmission needing to be replaced, or could it be something else?

transmission fluid there, but not quite full.

EDIT: btw, im just trying to see if the truck is too much work to get, other then that it is strong.
a "performance tuning" company that does testing on a unproven customer car is.......not very trustworthy?
Quote from logitekg25 :so i looked at a truck the other day, im in the market for a first car.

clutch in, truck running, first gear seemed hard to find, almost like it was nearly gone. is this a transmission needing to be replaced, or could it be something else?

transmission fluid there, but not quite full.

EDIT: btw, im just trying to see if the truck is too much work to get, other then that it is strong.

wait... do you have your license?
a feel not enough time was spent on the fact that there is a bike called a handjob, most people really seemed to just skip over that rather astounding detail.
Quote from Klutch :lolwut?
we've established that you dont use your car for just a to b driving.

But I do lol; it sat in garage all weekend, and I will take it to work today, and come home today, and it will be in garage until tomorrow, haha that's.. what my car is, my daily driver from work to home.

I do believe it's going up to the mountains this weekend though for Thanksgiving.. for that, I cannot wait!

Oh, when I was driving back from a small meet last Thursday night I crossed under a short bridge, which is awesome for sound reflections, so I dumped a gear and floored it for half a second. OH MY GOD that was loud! LOL!
Cop immediately caught up from behind me and sat on my tail until he realized I did it for the sound, not to go fast as I was sitting there going under the speed limit on a cruddy road.
About a minute or two later he pulls next to me, turns on his search beam (is that even legal to use or point at other drivers while driving?! I doubt it) wasn't sure what it was but it freaked me out.. Imagine driving down a road at night and being blinded from the side by a high intensity spot light. Yeah I got disoriented which was stupid. Turned it off, a few seconds later hit his warning lights (yellow lights on the sides), and drove off. I was still behind him before I had to pull onto my street, but just before doing so.

Cop totally pulled into Dunkin Donuts.

Yes, I did indeed laugh my ass off.
Quote from BlueFlame :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... =player_detailpage#t=163s

To be honest, some diesel engines are the best sounding engines of all time. Too many people think diesel is the devil I think.

Yeah I used to be pretty much a diesel hater but after hearing close up and actually driven some old machinery with big diesel engines, NA & turbo (old russian tank, old Volvo dumper truck + now almost as a daily routine a rather old Nissan forklift) they have grown on me, I rather enjoy them. The sound and the smell.
+ A big power diesel with lots of black smoke is a really ballsy thing.

Of course an ordinary TDI Golf etc. can't be compared to these but just saying diesel might not be that bad. Maybe the louder exhaust will hide a bit of the typical "diesel knock" from that Golf.
Quote from BigPeBe :Yeah I used to be pretty much a diesel hater but after hearing close up and actually driven some old machinery with big diesel engines, NA & turbo (old russian tank, old Volvo dumper truck + now almost as a daily routine a rather old Nissan forklift) they have grown on me, I rather enjoy them. The sound and the smell.
+ A big power diesel with lots of black smoke is a really ballsy thing.

Of course an ordinary TDI Golf etc. can't be compared to these but just saying diesel might not be that bad. Maybe the louder exhaust will hide a bit of the typical "diesel knock" from that Golf.

Yea, you speak truth.
one word: eisenmann
Doesn't matter what can you put on it, a 4 cyl motor (unless weber carbs are involved) ain't gonna sound good.
Quote from BlueFlame :Doesn't matter what can you put on it, a 4 cyl motor (unless weber carbs are involved) ain't gonna sound good.

Man oh man.....

M50 is a 6cyl inline engine, ithought you knew everything haha.
Quote from G!NhO :Man oh man.....

M50 is a 6cyl inline engine, ithought you knew everything haha.

I'm not talking about 6cyl engines. I'm referring to the bombhole of posts on the previous page.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG