The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Matrixi :Installed the original front lights today.. in -15°C weather. :snowman:

That thing is sex, be sure to upload vids of your 4 wheel snow drifting! :P
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Cool, those Mondeo headlights were fugly.

Yes they were, but these wouldn't have been possible without them. Those won't go on the car though, I ordered smaller non-euro plates that fit japanese license plate holders directly.

Quote from BlueFlame :That thing is sex, be sure to upload vids of your 4 wheel snow drifting! :P

Nop, the car will wait for spring before it sees the streets again.
Quote from Matrixi :Nop, the car will wait for spring before it sees the streets again.

Shame, how come?
Maybe because he does not want salt grit ruining his paintwork and undercarriage which could then lead to rust.

I've done the same with my M3 and Mondeo. I had my fun in the snow last night, but they have both been cleaned, covered up, and tucked into the Garage until the weather gets better. I still have my Girlfriends MX-5 (Alot more people here with MX-5's than i imagined?) to mess about in if i fancy some RWD fun again.
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I still have my Girlfriends MX-5 (Alot more people here with MX-5's than i imagined?) to mess about in if i fancy some RWD fun again.

But that's still an MX-5. Get that M3 out of the garage. NOW!
Oh don't worry. I'm tempted everytime i open the Garage up to get something and it's staring at me.

I may bring it out again if the snow holds off a little, but for now, it's staying put.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Maybe because he does not want salt grit ruining his paintwork and undercarriage which could then lead to rust.

Bingo.

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Alot more people here with MX-5's than i imagined?

I'm actually considering getting one aswell to replace my Corolla from its daily driver/winter car duties.

I suppose the Miata really needs a bolt-on hardtop for winter though.

Wtf
I really doubt that they're his..
Wanna Picture of me Driving?

Vette's from my big bro...
Well ok then, prove me wrong

I'm not saying that you're a lying little kid, we've had plenty of them in this thread already

Can't trust anyone on the internet

Edit: The vette i mean.
x
Cool! Nice rides.
Sweetest lookin Vette's I've ever seen!
So, now I am not a little lying kid for you?

THX, they are fast as hell, but too many Problems...
Quote from WIGGA :So, now I am not a little lying kid for you?

THX, they are fast as hell, but too many Problems...

Hehe, doubted you for a second. You never know on the internet

How much did they cost you?
Quote from brandons48 :Hehe, doubted you for a second. You never know on the internet

How much did they cost you?

They arent stock. Yellow one is now at 800+ HP (6.8L LS3 Stroked, Fully Build, Forged Internals..... Supercharger....) Orange One now about 610HP. (LS7, GT19 Cams, Long Tube Header, VaraRam, Tune....)
Nice. Which is your favourite?
Quote from brandons48 :Nice. Which is your favourite?

Orange (Z06) because it is a Track Car. The Yellow is "just" a 1/4 Mile Car with Drag Automatic and TOO much power.
Here's my old Golf, 8V GTI built in january '89 with 167k km's.
Fully stock and a joy to throw about.

Had it for 4 years now and planned to keep it till she was an oldtimer, but with the gov upping the required age from 25years to 30 I'm not so sure anymore.
Attached images
DSCN1854.JPG
Not in to VAG products in general, but that's very clean looking.
Except for the wheels it's completely my taste.
Quote from Matrixi :...I suppose the Miata really needs a bolt-on hardtop for winter though.

Definitely makes things nicer in the freezer months, but not needed at all. I've been driving them for 12 years & just picked up my first hardtop last winter. The biggest winter benefit I've noticed is that the doors don't freeze shut near as bad, since the seals around the windows are much smaller. No heating problems with a soft-top or anything like that though, even in a 17yr old, 1.6L 200k mile example. Just wish I had a garage to keep the '96 in!
Yeah I have had my Miata for 8 years and just got a hardtop this fall. Not through necessity, just thought it would be a bit nicer, and so far it is!
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG