The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Tinytacohead :The biggest winter benefit I've noticed is that the doors don't freeze shut near as bad, since the seals around the windows are much smaller.

Use silicone spray for the seals, and the doors won't freeze shut anymore.
My door's dont freeze shut that much so there easy to open. I did successfully break my door handle though.

It still works, but it's hanging on by a thread. They already had some small cracks from years of expanding/shrinking from the sun, so they needed to be replaced anyway. Luckily, there only about £25 for four.
My baby, bmw 325i e30 - 450Hp
Attached images
Badman13.png
BadMan32.png
Badman19.png
Badman14.png
Badman27.png
<33333333333333
Mine at a rally
Attached images
N12.jpg
Quote from DopeBoy :My baby, bmw 325i e30 - 450Hp

nice,what does it have? looks like 3L m3 engine
It doesn't seem to have Forced Induction either.

450hp would be a VERY impressive (and hard) figure to get out out of a N/A M3 engine, whether it was a 3.0 or 3.2.
450HP NO WAY with an old N/A BMW Engine...
Who said it's N/A? Let's wait what the owner sais, I'm curious too.
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
ah crap wth happened... btw N/A will never be 450,but the turbo piping usually goes under right side of engine on M50`s and M52`s. oh well guess youtube that guy
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Who said it's N/A? Let's wait what the owner sais, I'm curious too.

Mostly because you see the airfilter connected to the airbox connected to six intake runners. No force feeding there... I dare call BS on power claims
Quote from Tinytacohead : The biggest winter benefit I've noticed is that the doors don't freeze shut near as bad,

Tell me about it!!

I haven't got a hardtop for mine, and it has been an absolute ass to get into with the cold weather we have had over the last week, once i finally got in i WD-40'd everywhere where the door touches any other part of the car and although it still isnt perfect, it is better.
try some vaseline around the window edges and rubber pieces on the softtop. Stays on longer than WD40
Quote from Osco :Mostly because you see the airfilter connected to the airbox connected to six intake runners. No force feeding there... I dare call BS on power claims

Oh yes, haven't noticed that one.
Quote from blakehoo88 :Mine at a rally

are you sure u are '' crazy leo '' ?

if so, i have the rights to laugh and point at you since you went off the road at the rocky mountains rally.... :P
My grandmother used vaseline on her tight bolt locks on her garden gate, it's been on there for like 2 years now and the vaseline still continues to do its job, vaseline really does work!
Quote from BlueFlame :My grandmother used vaseline on her tight bolt locks on her garden gate, it's been on there for like 2 years now and the vaseline still continues to do its job, vaseline really does work!

Holy sweet jesus, I started reading this, then had to start reading it again because I thought it said something differnt, but it didn't and I kept on reading, but it was about her garden gate.

Good god man, don't scare us like that!
I knew it would be funny but you make it sound like it was more humorous than it was haha
Quote from blakehoo88 :Mine at a rally

That's funny. Your car seems to be on the first page of google images for crazy leo. Hmm, probably just a coincidence.
Quote from Noccy :Here's my old Golf, 8V GTI built in january '89 with 167k km's.
Fully stock and a joy to throw about.

Had it for 4 years now and planned to keep it till she was an oldtimer, but with the gov upping the required age from 25years to 30 I'm not so sure anymore.

Great Car, Planning to get a mk2 Golf soon
lol can you not take a joke
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG