The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Matrixi :Yup, videos are coming, not long until the first trackdays of the season start. I really need to find someone who can take those stupid window tints off without making a mess of it.

you can do it yourself,just buy a window cleaner(not for hausehold) and get a razorblade and start working,wont do anything to the windows. after its off u really have to clean the windows coz its stays sticky,and it just wont go down or up. i recommend taking out the windows

i done it million times,coz wont pass NJ inspection with tinted windows.
@ Tomba.. too far.

@ Mustang, I tried removing the window tints on my previous car, all I managed to do was completely destroy the rear window defogger and leave nasty glue residues on the windows. So nah, I'm taking it to a professional this time.
Quote from Matrixi :@ Tomba.. too far.

@ Mustang, I tried removing the window tints on my previous car, all I managed to do was completely destroy the rear window defogger and leave nasty glue residues on the windows. So nah, I'm taking it to a professional this time.

well that sounds like fun,and a new window u did that without heatgun i assume.
I used a heatgun, lots of soap and every trick I could think of, the tint material was simply horribly low quality that stuck like hell to the glass.
By the time you pay for someone to professionally remove the glass you could just get the window replaced...

I'd check the price differences in a new window and getting someone to do it for you, if the difference isn't that much all you need to do it try it yourself again and if it works then great, if not just replace it.
I'm not getting the glass/window changed or anything, just the tint films (layers?) removed. Anyway, took a little exhaust clip.
Just a quick point - it's good your censoring your plate in some pics, but other videos on both your YouTube profile and your website show the full plate (not that im stalking you or anything).

Looks badass though!
Those were the temporary paper plates required for import registration you've seen before. Replaced with permament metal plates now.
Some new photos i took today

Pf.. Ford

Ok, ok, just joking
It's a cool car, and I actually love it more and more every time I see it
you took pictures while waiting for the tow truck after your car broke down? How nice
What retard designed that centre console area?
Quote from Osco :you took pictures while waiting for the tow truck after your car broke down? How nice

er. no?
I quite like them, one of my mates has a Zetec S and our garage has the same shape in getting fixed and painted, i'd sure as hell buy it if I had the money, quite like the short shift gears too.

For hatchbacks ford are good at making really great driving cars, I think it was Jeremy on top gear who said the new one has the driving quality of the focus and the build quality of a golf, which can't be a bad thing.

I'm aiming for a 2000 Bora Se TDi 115 on Monday, just depends if I have enough money or not...
my mazda 323 F on new crazy rims :boing::boing:

hers some other pic from my mazda
Attached images
PICT0211.JPG
PICT0213.JPG
PICT0215.JPG
PICT0217.JPG
What the....?

That looks just wrong.
For the love of god, paint those wheels silver ASAP!

sorry.
Quote from Klutch :What retard designed that centre console area?

probably someone related to you.

Fords are awsome and the fiesta is a good little car
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :Please, atleast tell me they were free.

WTF? FREE?! I wouldn't take them even if someone offered me money.

Ok, sorry, haha, I just couldn't stop that.
-

hell, I'd rock pink wheels if they were free. Rattlecan in decent color means decent €25 wheels

frend give me becouse he sell his mazda without rims
rims looked bether on silver car

... i will repaint rims in white colour or something like that
-
Quote from broken :WTF? FREE?! I wouldn't take them even if someone offered me money.

:biggrinfl :biggrinfl :biggrinfl :biggrinfl

Actually, If you paint them in light gray metalic they will look much better than now.. (white will look as ...... as now ) - my opinion :P
Quote from brandons48 :Orange is still a little crazy.

You should respray them silver like Matrixi said.

i dont like silver rims so much ... the rims must be little crazy ... and for orange colour I agree its litle to much crazy
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG