The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
-
(theirishnoob) DELETED by theirishnoob : double post.
Nah, that's when i'm doing competition
I will kill the leading cars
Quote from Scrabby :Nah, that's when i'm doing competition
I will kill the leading cars

haha cool, ill be doing it here soon enough.

need to sort business and finances and full leisence out first, then - Its business time.
My first car, Mx5 from 1997

I wanna get it like this except the colour lol !

Quote from ArOuTiN :My first car, Mx5 from 1997

I wanna get it like this except the colour lol !

Do yourself a favour and don't ruin a perfectly good car like that. The car in the second pic looks nice, but other than that... Way too big wheels, stretched tyres, too much camber, too low, flared fenders... just terrible.
Quote from jibber :do yourself a favour and don't ruin a perfectly good car like that. The car in the second pic looks nice, but other than that... Way too big wheels, stretched tyres, too much camber, too low, flared fenders... Just terrible.

lol!!
Quote from jibber :Do yourself a favour and don't ruin a perfectly good car like that. The car in the second pic looks nice, but other than that... Way too big wheels, stretched tyres, too much camber, too low, flared fenders... just terrible.

It looks awesome man, grow some stones!
I have no idea what "growing stones" would be... and i said in my post above that i like the looks of the car. It must be a terrible ride however.

Not gonna go into this whole "why modifying cars is stupid" debate again, so meh...
Quote from jibber :I have no idea what "growing stones" would be... and i said in my post above that i like the looks of the car. It must be a terrible ride however.

Not gonna go into this whole "why modifying cars is stupid" debate again, so meh...

Modifying to the extent of Fast and the Furious is too much for ME, but acute, sutble styling with fat wheels and chunky tyres to me is very attrative to look at, not BIG wheels, but wide wheels.

Like this.

http://demonvwphotos.co.uk/user_photos/userphoto_21209.jpg
or this http://demonvwphotos.co.uk/user_photos/userphoto_21220.jpg
The car looks "cool", yes (although the camber is a bit overdone), but to someone who cares about DRIVING cars rather than just staring at them it's utterly retarded.
Quote from Jakg :The car looks "cool", yes (although the camber is a bit overdone), but to someone who cares about DRIVING cars rather than just staring at them it's utterly retarded.

But you have a bad AND ugly car.
Compared to what I could be driving I think my cars pretty damn good, but obviously it's not a VW so you'll hate it.

Ever posted what you drive btw?
Quote from jibber :Do yourself a favour and don't ruin a perfectly good car like that. The car in the second pic looks nice, but other than that... Way too big wheels, stretched tyres, too much camber, too low, flared fenders... just terrible.

Quoted for truth. I can tell that red MX5 is horrible to drive just by looking at the picture.
Lol guys i agree with u all that it`s bumpy on the road !
And Jibber the fenders aren`t changed they are the fabric ones in the second pic, and how u know the wheels are big ? *cough*
But who wants to be nice must lead pain xD
Quote from ArOuTiN :Lol guys i agree with u all that it`s bumpy on the road !

And Jibber the fenders aren`t changed they are the fabric ones in the second pic, and how u know the wheels are big ? *cough*

But who wants to be nice must lead pain xD

Well, by looking at them?

The wheels you have on the car now are rather big aswell.
Here's a stock shot for you: http://www.westsideautorepair.com/images/Miata1.jpg
(look at the tyre sidewalls)

It looks nice, sure, but the MX-5 is a car built to drive. It's sad when you see people ruin those cars handling. Do it to something which didn't have great handling to begin with, but don't ruin a perfectly fine sportscar (IMO). I find it equally sad when i see people over at the S2k forum doing this to their cars... it's their car of course, but it's still sad to see them ruin a nice handling car. They call it "slammed" by the way... and usual responses in a thread where somebody posts pics of their "slammed" ride (car) are along the lines of: "Tyte! Yo! Siiiick! Ballin'! Gangsta! etc". :rolleyes:
the only mod that should be done is modding your mind to learn how to tweak it correctly.

it needs to be lightened, made rigid and not much more power comes from its lump so shorter gears.

then learn to drive it ( though it makes every driver feel 1 mill bucks.... your not... tail happy = slow. )

crackin car all the same, modded or un-modded....

Funny how ownership went from being something you could never admit to being ever so proud... .
Quote from Jakg :Compared to what I could be driving I think my cars pretty damn good, but obviously it's not a VW so you'll hate it.

Ever posted what you drive btw?

Yes, but I don't have a car right now, I had to sell up. My point was, you can't say anything about the balance or indeed the preference of handling over looks, since your car has neither.
Then my point is you should stfu until you own anything, full stop.
Quote from Jakg :Then my point is you should stfu until you own anything, full stop.

Well I'd rather not own anything, than sell out to a crap product just because it is cheap.
Guys,
VAG style is all about: Dish, clean, low, cambered. If you don't know about the various tuning scenes then just keep it shut.... serioulsy.
Just like the JDM/Japanese thing. They all go really low, lots of camber all the way around, loud, fast....

French tuning is a whoooooooooooole other league. There is where the most ricers are located with their Saxo's.., Peugeot etc....

If you don't like it, okay, but don't keep nagging about it. Keep the people in their value and what they like. If it's seriously overdone than it's pretty normal to laugh about it. If some one posts his car on this forum and it looks okay and it had some styling (e.g. Wheels, lowered etc....)they all start whining how stupid it is...
Quote from Jakg :Then my point is you should stfu until you own anything, full stop.

on the money.

Quote from BlueFlame :Well I'd rather not own anything, than sell out to a crap product just because it is cheap.

bahahahahaha. the best cars ever made are cheap ones.

Diahatsus Hondas, Toyotas, bmws, all cheap ( or atleast the good ones are )

let me guess... " FU TOYOTA I OWN A BENTLY " or " FU BMW I OWN A RR "

ill wait for your own car ownership then you've eanred the right to reply

@ scrabby - tuning should be what YOU like - if your coping other styles, trends etc Real life alt + F4 is needed.
bmw's? cheap? i dont know what bmw's you are looking at, but they are not cheap....not really too expensive but not quite what i would call cheap
Quote from logitekg25 : bmw's? cheap? i dont know what bmw's you are looking at, but they are not cheap....not really too expensive but not quite what i would call cheap

e30, e36, e34... They are cheap indeed. Of course he did not think of the newest M3 GTS
Quote from Töki (HUN) :e30, e36, e34... They are cheap indeed. Of course he did not think of the newest M3 GTS

ofcourse i mean the better - older models, any bmw past 1992 should be burned pissed on then made into a kia ( the car its trying to be )

Quote from logitekg25 : bmw's? cheap? i dont know what bmw's you are looking at, but they are not cheap....not really too expensive but not quite what i would call cheap

bmw's are piss cheap, cause here - a bmw is like a penis - every prick has one.... mostly either very low or ver high end models...

no mid way

ahhh how i wish i could get a clean 325i touring for less then the silly money everyone wants these days... silly wannabe drifters... half the bastards use the car 3-4 times but no more, though it was mint at the start before building it upto do a sport your gonna quit within 6 months you had to ruin it. now its left to some kid to try his hand at rallying it but only to write it off in a practice session.

God i hate newfags.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG