The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
A spanner is a tuning tool, as well; what's your point?
A fork is a tuning tool also, what is your point?
Klutch is a tuning tool also, what's your point?

sorry klutch, it had to be done lol.
you are all bunch of tools
I am a TOOL fan.

also, i like Noctua fans.
Since we are on the topic of tools...

Here's the most toolish tool I found:

Is it me or he is such a tool that he can't see that one of the brake handles is missing?
Rustin Hieber.
Who is this kid and why does everyone hate him so much?
Because he's better looking and more talented than we are. Plus he's mainstream pop and everyone hates that.
no. we hate him coz hes just a faggot looking kid
Quote from e2mustang :no. we hate him coz hes just a faggot looking kid

According to my 7 and 10 year old girls, that's pretty much spot on. They both say, "Eeewww, he sings like a girl!"

Going through their little teenie bopper magazines and finding the posters of Justin Beiber and printing out pictures from the internet to litter their bedroom walls before they get home from school is a favorite past time of mine. They both hate Beiber. Muhahahahahaha!
Quote from mrodgers :According to my 7 and 10 year old girls, that's pretty much spot on. They both say, "Eeewww, he sings like a girl!"

Going through their little teenie bopper magazines and finding the posters of Justin Beiber and printing out pictures from the internet to litter their bedroom walls before they get home from school is a favorite past time of mine. They both hate Beiber. Muhahahahahaha!

If only there were more fathers like you in this world to make kids think correctly.
we hate him because he hit it off big, and girls like the way he looks.

so we are all saying, that if we had the chance to hit it big, we wouldn't, and if we looked (as) good (as he apparently does) then we would change ourselves.

im pretty sure that he isnt even really cocky about it either, i personally understand, and have nothing against him
Just did a quick googley. Maybe we hate him because he is Canadian? Pop stars from America? Sure. Blightly? Why not? Australia? Can't hurt. But Canada? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That is my theory anyway.
To quote someone because I'm tired of saying it:

Quote :It's not him as a person, but he is the culmination of how far mass media has fallen and people are getting sick of it. His music is not good. At all. People only think he's good because the people around them say that he's good. And those people only say that he's good because they think the people around them like him. In other words, Justin Beiber is a bad trend. A fad. People should not be getting famous and making tons of money by being a fad. Pretty soon, Beiber will be completely forgotten. Hopefully, the record companies won't find another Beiber to take his place.

So in that case, no logi, I would not want to "hit it big" like him.
He is cocky, no doubt. I saw a few articles about him raging on about his hair.. stupid arse.

Also, did you notice that this is the 'post your car'-thread? XD
Quote from PMD9409 :To quote someone because I'm tired of saying it:

So in that case, no logi, I would not want to "hit it big" like him.

I recall JK saying something similar about the music industry in an interview (I think for The Independent). Pops starts are disposable items now to make some quick money for the industry, rather than a long term project.

I doubt any of the pop stars from the last 10 years will still be in the biss 10 years from now.
Quote from mamoru :He is cocky, no doubt. I saw a few articles about him raging on about his hair.. stupid arse.

He also left during an interview with some NZ fan because the drink that he opened sprayed...

Quote :
Also, did you notice that this is the 'post your car'-thread? XD

It's on topic, as probably all of us would be delighted to hit him with our car.

EDIT:
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I recall JK saying something similar about the music industry in an interview (I think for The Independent). Pops starts are disposable items now to make some quick money for the industry, rather than a long term project.

I doubt any of the pop stars from the last 10 years will still be in the biss 10 years from now.

That's how it has been lately for sure. Record labels and such use people as puppets. It's all about the money for them, because they know if they don't sign someone and make them into a buyable product then the next big label will.

I learned how bad the music industry could be through one of my favorite bands (Sevendust). They got screwed out of a large chunk of money and how music is distributed now-a-days they don't get that much in return. Thankfully they are still around though.
out of a linear combination of morbid and scientific curiosity i am going to listen to one or two of his songs.

OH GOD WHAT DID I DO WHY DID I DO IT
typical mainstream tbh...nothing too special, requires a smooth voice (not too many have a proper smooth voice when singing)

got a few actual lyrical lines (might be written by him, might not be..not sure, cba to check) but mostly a chorus.

or at least one song by him, the only one i have actually heard once
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Because he's better looking and more talented than we are. Plus he's mainstream pop and everyone hates that.

I'll take for word it.
Quote from dadge :Klutch is a tuning tool also, what's your point?

sorry klutch, it had to be done lol.

heheheh wasn't that obvious though.

And Bustin Feebler is a phenomenon, like middle lane drivers on the motorways, everyone seems to hate it, nobody says they do it or like it, but clearly somebody does.

I've never ever known anyone who actually likes him, just like I've never known anyone to admit to driving in the middle lane. Denial as a word has it's uses
Bleh, I personally don't have anything against her
Quote from BlueFlame :I've never ever known anyone who actually likes him, just like I've never known anyone to admit to driving in the middle lane. Denial as a word has it's uses

when i saw him getting shot on CSI, i contemplated getting a celebration wank. in fact, i was thinking that i could break the 8ww.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG