The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
I own injection car nowadays but when I used to have carburetted car I always did three fast pumps before turning the key, at least when engine was cold. I think most carb manufacturers recommend this and if I remember correctly it even was in the car's original manual. Tho when I first started it I think it was my dad who told me to do it.
I used to have to pump it twice quickly before starting my rx7...but that had a modified nikki carb
Quote from Jakg :I doubt the noise is going to have a big affect - the driving position (i.e. low down) makes it feel much faster than it actually is, though.

It's not a Saxo. The sound is enough for anyone to be scared. Rovers don't make good sounds, so I guess you wouldn't know but cars that sound good, you are scared to push them, try a methanol injected V8, that will scare the shit out of you when you push it to the limit, supercharger helps too. Sound + acceleration will add to the excitment. Sound DOES make a difference. You can be flying along not hear a thing and you don't feel like you are going too fast.
Quote from BlueFlame :Rovers don't make good sounds, so I guess you wouldn't know but cars that sound good

I'm sorry... WTF?! This coming from a man whos pimpin' ride is an 80's Jetta?

Obviously, I would have no idea what driving a Westfeild is like, after all I own a "Rover"... wait a second...

Sound helps, but when your sitting so low it still feels faster. Plus a "simpler" car links you to the car much more directly, so again you are more involved in the speed of the car.

But your right... "Rovers" don't sound good. Ever.
you must have been able to push that car real hard in that car park lol. and that wasn't a rover, it was a MG lol. only kidding, i know it's a rover. i'm just pulling your pisher.
Quote from dadge :you must have been able to push that car real hard in that car park lol. and that wasn't a rover, it was a MG lol. only kidding, i know it's a rover. i'm just pulling your pisher.

homo...
Finally the weather is nice, I could wash her.

I wanted to wash mine as well, but as soon as I left my house it started raining.... Nice wheather this is. Snowing will come back soon, enjoy it clean as much as you can now.
Missed a spot.
http://www.facebook.com/photo. ... 4.131414399191&ref=nf

"Like" this image on facebook so I can get a chance to win a sponsorship with TWM!

Coils still planned on just before spring now, got a bud that will help install them, wheels I've decided will be Enkei Evo X wheels (still will be painted to match the flag vinyl)

and just for you Jak, eyelids will be coming off for good when I paint the headlight interiors!
liked, good luck
Quote from XCNuse :http://www.facebook.com/photo. ... 4.131414399191&ref=nf

"Like" this image on facebook so I can get a chance to win a sponsorship with TWM!

Coils still planned on just before spring now, got a bud that will help install them, wheels I've decided will be Enkei Evo X wheels (still will be painted to match the flag vinyl)

and just for you Jak, eyelids will be coming off for good when I paint the headlight interiors!

i'm unable to "like". no option for it.
you need to like the page first
Quote from Jakg :I'm sorry... WTF?! This coming from a man whos pimpin' ride is an 80's Jetta?

Since when was a MK2 Jetta from the 80's? Though I would expect this mistake from someone who drives a Rover thinking it's different with Morris Garages badge on it.

BTW the vid you posted is an active exhaust system, Klutch is right lol it sounds like shit.

You drove that Westy in a carpark, you aren't going to be even hitting the powerband you fool and you definately won't be hitting any real ammount of speed. Instead of autotesting a car, getting all pissy at people cos you've driven one and one = all why don't you get rid of the Rover then people will listen to you. Without chuckling to themselves cos you tell people you own an MG.
Quote from BlueFlame :Since when was a MK2 Jetta from the 80's? Though I would expect this mistake from someone who drives a Rover thinking it's different with Morris Garages badge on it.

BTW the vid you posted is an active exhaust system, Klutch is right lol it sounds like shit.

You drove that Westy in a carpark, you aren't going to be even hitting the powerband you fool and you definately won't be hitting any real ammount of speed. Instead of autotesting a car, getting all pissy at people cos you've driven one and one = all why don't you get rid of the Rover then people will listen to you. Without chuckling to themselves cos you tell people you own an MG.

So I have no idea why a Caterfield feels fast, because i've driven one, but drive a "Rover".

Whereas the fact you've never driven one, and do not own a Rover means you do know why the feel fast.

Riiiiight.

Were you born a woman, or does such an illogical argument come naturally?
Hey look what I found, a photo of my cars back in November.

If you can't get the subtle hint in this post, it is how about everyone stops fighting on the Internet over the most inane things and posts more pictures/videos of their cars.
That's the front.
My picture wins yours!

Quote from Jakg :So I have no idea why a Caterfield feels fast, because i've driven one, but drive a "Rover".

Whereas the fact you've never driven one, and do not own a Rover means you do know why the feel fast.

Riiiiight.

Were you born a woman, or does such an illogical argument come naturally?

You drove it at a carpark, not on the open road, so your logic of going 'fast' is pretty melodramatic.
Quote from 91mason91 :That's the front.

I have to be honest, it took me a while to get that. xD

Quote from BigPeBe :My picture wins yours!

[there is a car there somewhere]

Damn, wish I took some photos in December, I'd have to top trumped. Snow was up to the windows, but I don't seem to have any photos after November.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG