The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
no u, lol
Quote from jibber :Considering your exceptional mechanical talent, you'd probably be more safe to take it to a mechanic who actually knows what he's doing.

(S)He'll just get that Dywan fella to do the work again.
i didn't realise 2 people couldnt work on a car at once
Quote from jibber :If you do it as good as rolling fenders... yeah, might aswell do it yourself.

Give us a break! farking hell we didnt all start off as pro mechanics we learnt by doing things ourselves you cocky bastard
He's just pissy because he doesnt know how to change his own oil
Quote from R34king :Give us a break! farking hell we didnt all start off as pro mechanics we learnt by doing things ourselves you cocky bastard

There we go again with the insults. I'll just leave you two here, maybe the third of the three stooges will come along and join your little tea party.
Had to take the front bumper off just to get it up our driveway.

Will be raising it up this weekend a tad and also checking all vaccum / replacing some lines due to a misfire when getting around 10psi.

Quote from Shotglass :its also the pickup in the back
the overuse of the checkered flag pattern on that sign
the flashy colour of your car
your car that started off being only good in a straight line and having been converted to be really fast... in a straight line
the sidepipes
the intake
you wearing shorts and ones which are way too colourful anywhere that is more than 30m away from a pool the sea or some other waterbody
the white socks
the baseball cap

all in all you only have to take one quick glance at the picture and you know exactly which country it was taken in

I think you would expect to see most of that at a.......DRAG STRIP ??????

side pipes? There called zoomies and we have to run them because we run racing alcohol and it runs so rich that some fuel does come out of the headers and we dont need that getting on the slicks while going down the track....
White socks? really?
Baseball cap? People cant wear them these days when its hot and sunny out?
The intake is the type of fuel setup we run... Its not like its a street legal car.....
Im not a big fan of the color but it was what we had laying around the shop so it worked....
And as for the shorts..... They were ugly haha
Lol, so i've fibreglassed up the broken bit on the front bar and now all i have to do is bog the front crack and sand it down so its not visible.

A tad scarey moment though..the resin and catalyst started to bubble/crack and smoke in the jar, shat myself lol

never had that happen before.. o.o
Quote from jibber :There we go again with the insults. I'll just leave you two here, maybe the third of the three stooges will come along and join your little tea party.

Could that be me? Because your a pretty cocky guy, I think you need to settle down, learn a thing or two, and think about what your saying here. Just advice mate, don't take it to heart.

Anyways, thanks to "qualified" mechanics, I have my sisters Mazda 3 2005 model that needs an engine rebuild or a completely new engine, thanks to a mechanic that works at Mazda, you know... the professionals..? While I have me and my mates cars in unreal condition thanks to "qualified" mechanics keeping away from it and working on them myself and a good mate of mine. Yes, im talking about an old Ute that runs better than an 2010 ute hands down, im talking about a 700hp bluebird drag car, oh and an r32 gtr race car currently being finished, cars, kept well away from these so called.. qualified mechanics.

wheres the tea klutch?
Quote from aoun :Could that be me? Because your a pretty cocky guy, I think you need to settle down, learn a thing or two, and think about what your saying here. Just advice mate, don't take it to heart.

I wasn't talking about you actually, why did you feel that way?

And seeing how great mechanical skills Klutch has shown in this thread, i don't think it was cocky to say he'd be better off taking the car to a mechanic to do something as critical as installing new brakes.

Actually, the three stooges telling me i'm cocky is quite hypocritical. After all i'm just giving humble advice, compared to other people who have to resort to name calling when they're running out of arguments.

If a mechanic does a bad job (happens, i know), then take your car back there and complain, it's your right to do this. If it's an official dealer, he has a reputation to loose and you can go and complain to their bosses (mazda australia) if they don't want to hear it.
Quote from jibber :
And seeing how great mechanical skills Klutch has shown in this thread, i don't think it was cocky to say he'd be better off taking the car to a mechanic to do something as critical as installing new brakes.

Where have i ever done anything dodgy mechanical related?
Please, tell me.
Quote from Klutch :Where have i ever done anything dodgy mechanical related?
Please, tell me.

Hahahaha! Are you serious?!
Tell me.
I'm not going to go back through all the pages and pick out examples for you. Too much effort and you wouldn't understand anyway i guess. Some people can't see the forrest because of all the trees...

Go outside and look at your brothers car, then come back and tell me there's nothing dodgy about it.

Anyway, this leads to nothing... carry on, it's your car, not mine.
I'm yet to have ANYTHING i've done fail on me.

Yea, i must be EXTREMELY dodgy with my methods...

And you can't list anything because i HAVEN'T done anything dodgy mechanical wise.
Blablabla personal fight and so on... take it to PMs, please!
Quote from Klutch :Had to take the front bumper off just to get it up our driveway.

Will be raising it up this weekend a tad and also checking all vaccum / replacing some lines due to a misfire when getting around 10psi.

Oh, I know that pain with low bumper

BTW. Anyone has ever spotted Audi A3 (THREE) quattro ALLROAD (obviously a project)?
Quote from AndRand :Oh, I know that pain with low bumper

BTW. Anyone has ever spotted Audi A3 (THREE) quattro ALLROAD (obviously a project)?

Yes, one of the woman round here has one. She wanted an Audi, but that rode a little higher, given the roads. I also saw one when I was driving down to London a few weeks ago.
Quote from BrandonR :I think you would expect to see most of that at a.......DRAG STRIP ??????

another thing thats rather american

Quote :White socks? really?

yes really
ive seen americans wear white socks in combination with black shoes and the signature american high water black pants
big no no

Quote :Baseball cap? People cant wear them these days when its hot and sunny out?
The intake is the type of fuel setup we run... Its not like its a street legal car.....

you dont get it the point was that all of those things are stuff you never see outside of the us... especially not all at once
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Yes, one of the woman round here has one. She wanted an Audi, but that rode a little higher, given the roads. I also saw one when I was driving down to London a few weeks ago.

With suspesion changed and front and rear shields?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx2mgPw33r4
Just saw this one but I hate those big avants
sorry, but here I expected some hints on haldex/thorsen differences or an A3 with pneumatics...

Are you another example of a fan of real cars: real offroad, real sports car and so on that are really not used for the purposed they are built?
Picked this up yesterday - 306 HDi Dturbo.

The towbar will be coming off!
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG