The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
coming from a guy with a cute little turbo diesel, highly amusing
To be fair, linking to a pitch black video of some dashboard gauges is pretty pointless
Quote from doyal :To be fair, linking to a pitch black video of some dashboard gauges is pointless

Corrected that for you
Quote from Klutch :coming from a guy with a cute little turbo diesel, highly amusing

And you choose to insult my car, bought for economical reasons, why? The fact my "cute little turbo diesel" is more than quick enough for a daily driver is largely irrelevant, I can get 60mpg.

Besides give me however much was spent on that Silvia and I could get 250bhp, but yeah.
60mpg, the price of your soul!
Dashboard gauges give you +50hp.
Quote from Klutch :lol, you're calling a 380rwhp 180sx slow?

only 380 from a t66? Slow yes.
Quote from Klutch :Sense of speed is lost in video's, any retard knows this.

Not necceasily - my new dash cam has a very high FOV and even "normal" speeds look really quick on it (i.e. faster than when i'm actually driving)
thats fakdup
Quote from Jakg :Not necceasily - my new dash cam has a very high FOV and even "normal" speeds look really quick on it (i.e. faster than when i'm actually driving)

When I filmed my drives using my PDA camera, it looked much faster on cam than it does in real life.
Quote from Jakg :Not necceasily - my new dash cam has a very high FOV and even "normal" speeds look really quick on it (i.e. faster than when i'm actually driving)

Why do you have a dash cam? Surely those rides to the local asda aren't that exciting
Quote from Osco :Why do you have a dash cam? Surely those rides to the local asda aren't that exciting

I've long since given up defending my mods on this forum.
Quote from doyal :60mpg, the price of your soul!

Oh the ex girlfriend took that many years ago.

Jokes ahha, diesels aren't too bad, prefer them to petrols as they have the "gutsy" feeling and the whoosh of boost makes them fun.
Quote from Osco :only 380 from a t66? Slow yes.

The fuel system is the only thing holding it back, would make the 450 bracket with ease otherwise, its a built/forged motor.

Just accept that it's slow! Sheesh.
Attached images
untitled.JPG
The engine is the only thing holding my car back, would make 1000 hp with ease otherwise.
Quote from RasmusL :The engine is the only thing holding my car back, would make 1000 hp with ease otherwise.

Now compare the cost of the fuel system with the cost of an engine capable of a thousand HP...
It really is an unfounded thing to say though. They claim 380 hp isn't a lot from a T66'd engine, after which he says the fuel system is the limiting factor. That doesn't make 380 hp any more
Quote from RasmusL :It really is an unfounded thing to say though. They claim 380 hp isn't a lot from a T66'd engine, after which he says the fuel system is the limiting factor. That doesn't make 380 hp any more

Don't get you point there... it doesn't make 380 HP any more because... of what?

Maybe there are better fuel pumps or injectors that'd increase the power.
I mean that saying that the fuel system is limiting it to 380 hp, does not make the engine produce more than 380 hp Obviously an upgrade to SOME part of the engine, whether it's the fuel system or the intake flow or whatever else, will increase performance.

Saying "I can upgrade my car to be faster" doesn't mean anything when the claim is that "it's slow now".
The fuel system being the limiting factor wasn't an excuse for it being slow, but an explanation for why it doesn't produce more with a huge turbo.
Quote from RasmusL :I mean that saying that the fuel system is limiting it to 380 hp, does not make the engine produce more than 380 hp Obviously an upgrade to SOME part of the engine, whether it's the fuel system or the intake flow or whatever else, will increase performance.

Saying "I can upgrade my car to be faster" doesn't mean anything when the claim is that "it's slow now".

My head exploded due to trying to understanding that.
It was a(n) (attempt to) joke about his statement. Stop taking it so seriously

Apparently I'm the only one who sees the humor in how the discussion went:
"Lol your car is slow"
"You call 380 hp slow?"
"Yes with a T66 it's slow"
"Well if I put part x into my car then +70 hp so my car isn't slow"
If I put part x into my car I'll be able to have 375bhp too.

Not quite sure what part x would be though, mind.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG