The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
01' Chevy Tahoe 5.3l V8
I just hit 140,000mi. and its running better now than when I bought it brand new.

So far these are the upgades that I have made to it.

275/55R20 Hankook Ventus ST tires

20'' VCT custom wheels

Performance engine chip installed

K&N air intake system

K&N mass air filter(sucks having to oil them but they do last forever just by washing them out with soap and water)

Dual Flowmaster Delta series mufflers and I had the Flowmaster exhaust tip thrown in as well while I was at it.

Put the billit alum. fuel door on last weekend(don't know if I like it yet though)Think I'll spend a few minutes Saturday and polish it out a lot better than the factory did.
Attached images
DSCF0413.JPG
DSCF0418.JPG
DSCF0419.JPG
This is mine, Peugeot 106 XLD and its a diesel but All 58bhp lol. Hopefully want to get rid soon and get something quicker
Attached images
PHTO0010.jpg
Quote from marcel. :I have a Citroen Saxo 1.1 .NO vts or VTR :ashamed:,but maybe one Time

:riceboy:
i have a white s1 106 rallye with a throttle bodied gti engine in it , ive owned it for 8yrs now and have steadily been changing it over the years , i like to do trackdays with it throughout the year and have been to most uk tracks, but baby this january is going to slow trackdaying down a bit i think

then a few of my vids from this year
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1GoWVaYBPs
Sweet Ride Semtex106!
Nice save in that video
rolling on T1R's I see?
nice, I really like them for the street and occasional track use
I thought they were Eagle F1's. Similar tread pattern.
Quote from semtex106 :i have a white s1 106 rallye with a throttle bodied gti engine in it , ive owned it for 8yrs now and have steadily been changing it over the years , i like to do trackdays with it throughout the year and have been to most uk tracks, but baby this january is going to slow trackdaying down a bit i think

then a few of my vids from this year
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1GoWVaYBPs

Knew I recognised the name, lol, seen your car on a couple of sites, and at 106oc national day
that's a nice PUG
cheers for the comments guys, the toyo's are a great tyre when new in the wet but in the dry the only offer 4 or 5 laps till they go off.

its a great little car and surprises alot of bigger cars on track and on the road , i just wish i had more time for it
I drive two cars

first is a Vauxhall meriva which i dont quite have pictures as of yet

and second is

My (http://i109.photobucket.com/al ... 2/welshys90/DSC002382.jpg) Ferrari 456 GTA only got the picture from the day i bought it will get more dont ask how i manage to have such different cars but havin a cheap car and a extremely expensive car for the weekend works out
Alright driving, but you need to be ALOT smoother.
Attached images
Afbeelding 053.jpg
Afbeelding 038.jpg
ignore
currently being restored by me
Attached images
P1010002.jpg
Quote from Osco :vids ok too?
clicky here

Pics would have kept my respect for you higher

I hate people abusing cars just because they can (yes, I think donuts are abuse, except in LFS of course :tilt. I'd love to drive a hair dressers car like that, but I don't have the money, that makes it even worse to see people doing this to it. But there are nicer cars that are being misstreated way worse than this, so meh.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Pics would have kept my respect for you higher

I hate people abusing cars just because they can (yes, I think donuts are abuse, except in LFS of course :tilt. I'd love to drive a hair dressers car like that, but I don't have the money, that makes it even worse to see people doing this to it. But there are nicer cars that are being misstreated way worse than this, so meh.

you may have noticed I run two different sets of wheels, thus meaning I have a spare set to burn up
but hey, you're belgian, so I'll forgive you on the hairdresser comment
Quote from Osco :you may have noticed I run two different sets of wheels, thus meaning I have a spare set to burn up
but hey, you're belgian, so I'll forgive you on the hairdresser comment

How long have you been here? Then you'd understand it a bit more maybe ;-) It's more of a pun towards someone else

And burning rubber is still abuse, so nah!
perhaps towards tristan?
Quote from Osco :perhaps towards tristan?

Sssst, I fear him!

It's that time again -_- :
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 34 seconds.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG