The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
chuck norris
Here it is!
Teh CA18DET!!!1111
M'kaaay

that is da shit!
It's an ugly Cav. Nothing 'the shit' about it.
aww sorry, only audi's are cool and cockdriven
Quote from Scrabby :aww sorry, only audi's are cool and cockdriven

I respect any cleanly kept car, but that Cav is dog ugly. As they all are.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from Wenom :isnt that vectra

Vauxhall Cavalier - Opel Vectra. :P Opel have always been using the names 1mk before Vauxhall on some older GM models.
at least it has racing headlights and a blue wankerlight under the front bumper...
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Anyone know the fastst car I could possibly get for less than 3 grand???

under 3k? not too much

turbo or non turbo Non turbo I would go or a Cef, skyline, or something FWD turbo is a different story
Quote from BlueFlame :It's an ugly Cav. Nothing 'the shit' about it.

agreed, all the eastern europeans give european cars a bad name...
That pignose 240SX is hawt. Too many S13 / S15 / Kouki conversions these days. OEM front FTW!
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
ye, i love my Pre-Facelift . Engine runs GREAT, no weird noises etc... love it.
Need:
Rollcage
good coilovers
bucket seats
racing belts
racing steering wheel
ALLOT OF TYRES
ALLOT OF TRACKTIME
maybe hydrolic handbrake, maybe...
A twin with my mate, he drifts an AE86 coupé
Gonna do a stage1 soon
Btw, it's a 200SX CA18DET not 240SX
(i know at your place in the world it's mostely a 240sx )

@ USSBeethoven
Ye, the seller is a drifter himself (BMW E36 Touring, M3 3.2 Engi ne @ 390HP. Bah BMW drifting....)
He ows a company called "Paul Vlasblom Porsche Tuning", and guess what car he didn't had there, a Porsche....
I'm myself getting a S14 Zenki next summer. I plan to make it a full track car as I already have a daily driver. If I were you tho, I would spend on handling mods before a rollcage and fancy seats.

Once you get a good suspension and LSD and you're good at holding it sideways, think about the I have too much money what should I buy with it? part.
Quote from Riders Motion :That pignose 240SX is hawt. Too many S13 / S15 / Kouki conversions these days. OEM front FTW!

It's a 200sx. And Scrabby, for the record, it's a nice car, just clean it and then it's all good
Quote from Riders Motion :I'm myself getting a S14 Zenki next summer. I plan to make it a full track car as I already have a daily driver. If I were you tho, I would spend on handling mods before a rollcage and fancy seats.

Once you get a good suspension and LSD and you're good at holding it sideways, think about the I have too much money what should I buy with it? part.

Oh nice
Well a rollcage also improves handling (car gets stiffer)
Gonna weld my diff because i know guys who drift in competition over 3 years with the same welded diff and it never broke! An LSD will break way sooner . But bucket seats etc will come first , i want to sit thight

@BlueFlame: Thank you :o
@BawBag: Nice car

Function For Form is my motto
Quote from Riders Motion :fancy seats.

"Fancy seats"

Have you ever been in a car getting sideways at high speeds?
it makes it incredibly hard to steer when your being slammed side to side because the standard seat cant hold you very well
Scooby WRX import

And again one from me Little update

From outside:

Little closer:

What's in my view:

What everyone else sees:
私の車:

とでも速いです。

Not a recommended mode of transport during the winter, when you work 3 miles away though.

Not unless you like getting about 10 miles per gallon (and that's driving in vaccuum and under 3k!)

EDIT: Ignore the aluminium mounting blocks on the hatch. They are the remains of the ironing board it came with when imported. An adjustable 1999 OEM Mazda rear wing is being fitted as I edit this post!
Oh God fapfapfapfapfap
Quote from BlueFlame :You're a man with taste, now is it a 1.9TDi?

Unfortunately no, 1.4 16v.....slow as hell at low speeds, especcially compared to all other little puddle jumpers, but it's not to bad ~100.

It's just the bog standard golf E, it looked like http://www.roadrecord.co.uk/Fe ... oZuWx20/87398_10089_1.jpg when I got it.

I was planning to keep on modding it, the 20th anniversary kit was on my list, but now the list starts and finishes with fuel. Not that it's bad on fuel though, could easily get 40mpg, usually get 38 or so from a tank and most of it isn't very economical.

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG