The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
lol i'm not rich, cheap tyres!
well cant tires cheaper than 30€ here...and that would be whooping 180€...lots of money D:
58€ per tyre (Federal 595's)

All my money goes to the M3 and tyres etc.. I'm poor lol :P
well, buying that would be a third of my wage...lol
want a m3 too some day...not soon tho guess why
Sold a MG ZS 180, because it was falling apart, and got this
Attached images
2012-06-10 17.17.29.jpg
mitsubishi...star wagon?
or what is it?
No, it's just Lancer Wagon afaik.
Indeed it is.
Well, sad way to make a second post of my car..
It's not starting up and making weird noice, battery shouldn't be empty at all so could it be the starter motor or what?
Car being a '00 Ford Focus waggeenn 1.4l..
C'mon, do the sound effects, does it go whuueeeeeessss or fufufufufuf, or even better, clunk?
well if I was to impress it like that it would be fufufufu.. just went on and tried it again, started up and sounded normal.. been doing it for a bit over day now but hopefully started this time, one guy will come have a look next morning..
does it turn over?

if not it'll be the starter
Good news Would guess more a rowrowrowrow than a fufufufu if it's starting ok sometimes, would doubt its the starter motor, you'll usually get just a light clunk or a whuueeeeeessss if the starter motor is giving trouble. Hope it gets sorted out tomorrow, good luck with it
Could be a carbon build-up on the starter solenoid contacts, my 4x4 does it all the time. I keep a short length of 12rms to tap the solenoid when it fails to work. (far too lazy to rebuild the unit again).
Quote from G!NhO :Slam it

Quote from pinoykid13 :eventually...

Sad, the both of you..

Quote from hrtburnout :How do you like your MX5? I wish I had one.

One of the most pure drivers cars made! (and cheap now) I racked my '91 up to 200k before selling it for my current '96M. Was gonna supercharge the M but got stupid & added the FD to my (garageless) stable instead.
Super i love it!
Not a car but..

(On axle stands, I wished they fit.)
Quote from G!NhO :Super i love it!

cheers ginho, your car is looking sweet, did like the bimmer though
It lives..

Kaaz 2-way diff is far too hardcore for me, so will be going. Suspension is too stiff @ 10kg/8kg.. other than that, I love it.
Niiiiice
Lol to hardcore? Man up

Found and bought these wheels on Ebay germany (Speedline Mistrals, that type not that exact wheel in pic)

Mmmmmmm fried rice anyone? man up. get a camaro.
lol, there is captain america again.
Quote from doyal :It lives..

sex on wheels

Kaaz 2-way diff is far too hardcore for me, so will be going. Suspension is too stiff @ 10kg/8kg.. other than that, I love it.

envy.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG