The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
This is not a car i believe?

oh, and it's a shit bike, you could have bought much better used one for the same price
I took my van for a little drive through the Moors today. Hartoft to Egton Bridge is a fantastic little bit of road. Not the longest stretch of fun you'll find in the UK, but it is enough for a laugh. Plus I upset a youff in an MX5 by sticking to his rear bumper like glue. Although I suspect he was struggling more than I was, as every corner he had understeer one second and oversteer the next.

That's how I roll, showing up sports car drivers in a ratty old diesel van with a roofrack for, err, downforce and the go faster stickers.
thats kinda badass if you were keeping up

and gotta advertise for LFS i see
Isn't hard to round here, I drive these roads so much I push the limits a lot harder than most drivers do. Which I'm sure means I'll end up in a fireball of death tumbling down the valley... to death.

And I carry LFS advertising on the front and rear. Let people know what's up.
He probably didn't want to get his fancy hairdresser's car all dirty in the mud just to lose an FWD diesel van.
I suspect there is some truth in that, although the boy was trying as he entered every corner all out of shape. Put a driver in it who knows what an apex looks like and I'd have been smoked.
Well as long as you're aware of that, all is well I suppose
At least with the limited abilities of your van, you won't be tumbling down the valley at high velocity... although on the other hand, better brakes might prevent you from tumbling down at all.
True enough. Looked to get myself some turbo on there, but that requires a new box which also means new front subframe. Which would make it easier to just buy a new van.
And at some point I'll change my brakes as they currently leave something to be desired.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :cheap, good and rwd, why not?

It's not that, it's that 'ooooo look at me i haz a beemer' and then a second later they end up in a tree, wrecking it and buying a VXR afterwards.
u can say that to almost any car in young drivers category
Quote from hp999 :It's not that, it's that 'ooooo look at me i haz a beemer' and then a second later they end up in a tree, wrecking it and buying a VXR afterwards.

Nice sterotype.

I had a BMW when I was 17 and I've literally always had one and I'm 20 now. Never crashed one. There's your theory out the window.
Quote from The General Lee :Nice sterotype.
I had a BMW when I was 17 and I've literally always had one and I'm 20 now. Never crashed one. There's your theory out the window.

+1. Bought my first BMW when got my drivers license (+/- 2 years ago), now the e36 is my second one. Driving on streets like a idiot (as my mother thinks ) and somehow never crashed it.
First car E30 320i, i think i'll stick to bmw's. Next car will be E30 325i for sure.
Second Car e46 320Ci and its soGood
G!NhO - If body of the car is in good condition (no, or little rust), why should you change it? Put in m50b25, it will be much better than e30 with original m20 2,5l which you want.
Yeah and how am i supposed to do that with my non existant mechanic skills. :P
How does it work actually? What has to be done to put a m50b25 in?
Quote from G!NhO :Yeah and how am i supposed to do that with my non existant mechanic skills. :P
How does it work actually? What has to be done to put a m50b25 in?

-Open the Hood
-Old Engine Out
-m50b25 In
-???

-Profit!!
Ye just like it pops right in!
went for a ride in a m50b25 powered e30 when i was 12
Stripped interior, rollcage

my first ever "spirited" drive i was on
lets just say it was a little scarey >_>
Quote from BastianB :-Open the Hood
-Old Engine Out
-m50b25 In
-???

-Profit!!

You need a smaller brake servo, one from a mk2 Golf GTi seems the most popular. I'm pretty sure you need a different prop and exhaust system.

M50 would be my choice, although the M30B35 is a good choice. Thats what was in my 5 series. A very popular swap
I don't have money growing on my back though.
Here we do mostly S50 or 52 swap in E30`s. its pretty sweet
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG