The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
4th Driftcup in Belgium, 4th win!

dat hand
Mr.Showman should concentrate on driving instead, since his angle is quite poor. Grats, Scrabby!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Mr.Showman should concentrate on driving instead, since his angle is quite poor. Grats, Scrabby!

Oh, you're back on your regular account now./..
Quote from nikopdr :MOT'd lada with a restored engine = 800€ (winter = more demands for RWD)

junk = 100€

select one

and besides, why take something to scrapyard because it's not working at that state? it is fixable, i want to gain more experience, fair deal

What did you to it, so it bended intake valves? Missed the time for changing the Belt?

Lada's spares are dirt cheap, in here at least.

P.S. Yes, I drive the LADA (2108 '87 though, your must be 2105/7 - those are less tough)
Quote from [RF]-art555 :What did you to it, so it bended intake valves? Missed the time for changing the Belt?

Lada's spares are dirt cheap, in here at least.

P.S. Yes, I drive the LADA (2108 '87 though, your must be 2105/7 - those are less tough)

could be that the timing was off, however it ran on all 4's when we fired it up

it's a 2107 '89.
Quote from nikopdr :could be that the timing was off, however it ran on all 4's when we fired it up

it's a 2107 '89.

Engine works with major damage, and you say Lada is bad?
Quote from G!NhO :

Are you planning to replace those wheels or do you actually like them? I know taste is subjective but they are the ugliest wheels I've ever seen. They look like someone with no artistic flair at all decided to design their own wheels one day and then got a friend to cut them out of polythene with a hacksaw.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Are you planning to replace those wheels or do you actually like them? I know taste is subjective but they are the ugliest wheels I've ever seen. They look like someone with no artistic flair at all decided to design their own wheels one day and then got a friend to cut them out of polythene with a hacksaw.

It was probably designed by a person who was just as lazy as the creator of the previous Libyan flag.
Quote from KiRmelius :Engine works with major damage, and you say Lada is bad?

Lada isn't bad. It has its advantages as well as disadvantages...
You either accept it or not. Great thing as a first car. Cheap to run and will make know how to use a screwdriver
Quote from [RF]-art555 :Lada isn't bad. It has its advantages as well as disadvantages...
You either accept it or not. Great thing as a first car. Cheap to run and will make know how to use a screwdriver

Cheap to run is quite an overstatement for me. I can't find a car cheap to run if it does 12 litres / 100km when my golf did 5.
Quote from nikopdr :Cheap to run is quite an overstatement for me. I can't find a car cheap to run if it does 12 litres / 100km when my golf did 5.

That's too much, it's either your carburator messed up, you push it like mad all the time or engine is ****ed up (which it is already, judging by your pics:razz

My 2108 does 9-10l/100km. I do agree that they are thirsty though.

Yet my point of ladas being cheap to run was based on the price of spare parts, especially in post USSR area.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Are you planning to replace those wheels or do you actually like them? I know taste is subjective but they are the ugliest wheels I've ever seen. They look like someone with no artistic flair at all decided to design their own wheels one day and then got a friend to cut them out of polythene with a hacksaw.

Will be polished and painted.
Quote from G!NhO :Will be polished and painted.

I think those rims are not so bad
First round of mods purchased.

Stainless 3" Split Screamer Dump pipe

A-Spec Blast Pipes

That will make the exhaust.

3" Full stainless Split Screamer Downpipe, Gutted cat, 3" Stainless catback, into 3" Blast pipes with burnt tips

Should be nice and roudy..
After that, im ramping up the boost to 14psi (Just before boostcut)
Should see me at about 280~ rwhp

Then will probably go wheels and coilovers next.
'00 BMW E46 320d Touring, Orientblau Metallic.

• Full service history, had 1 owner only, 254k km, last service @ 251k. New brake disks, pads, rear shocks, brand new rear tyres
  • BMW Sport suspension, sitting on 17" Styling 73
  • Half leather heated sport seats
  • Electric windows
  • OEM removable tow-bar
  • Multifunctional steering wheel
  • Automatic air conditioning
  • Cruise control / Tempomat
  • Rain sensors
  • OEM Xenon headlights
  • Shadowline
  • Central locking
  • Immobilizer
  • ABS
  • A few airbags
HP pump is dead, some tiny rust spots here and there. Nothing serious.

More (crappy phone) pics here, full option-list here.
nice
Quote from XCNuse :Sorry I haven't been around for... much at all lol!

i started playing NFSworld since it was free,and i made this for you
Attached images
mazda.jpg
haha

thinking at some point repainting the wheels dont know with which colour to go though black or same as it is now...
Attached images
IMG_1630.JPG
Huh, gave my truck an intense service (180k on the clock). The diff oil was like tar which probably explained why it went like shit cold (took a lot of cycles of brake cleaner and blasting it out with an air line to get the diffs running clear). The rad was full of all sorts of crud which needed flushing out, anti-freeze was so watered down it only went down to -7c and the fuel filter had seen better days. Probably should've got the service done a lot earlier.

Drives very differently now, I used to need full throttle to get out of a junction, now full throttle causes traction control to kick in.

Just need to finish the conversion back to air springs, I am not enjoying the coils at all.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG